Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Onelionheart
Msg: 126
what is so wrong with a single dad?Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

where did I say it was a bad experience.....I thoroughly enjoyed being married. Doesn't matter how it ended....

The worst liars ever, those who lie to themselves.

In any normal marriage, couples have their fruits, the babies, unless they have VERY VERY big issues, or Already HAVE KIDS. NO MAN DOES NOT WANT BABIES FOR A WOMAN, UNLESS SHE IS REALLY DAMAGED, and I see that.

Even if, the title of this Thread is " What is wrong with a single dad? Some of the women who preferred a single dad, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT KIDS. They know the guy may leave them some day for a woman he is gonna have kids with.

**************************************************************************************
There is no SANE man or woman with no feelings for Fatherhood or Motherhood.
**************************************************************************************

A Woman may give up on a man, but no way to give up on kids. From her childhood, little girls play with their barbies, as if they were their babies. The period comes to her each other, reminds her with nonexistent baby.

************************************************************************************
No man marries a woman, and loves her, unless he sees her the mother of his future kids.
************************************************************************************

There no person eats at a restaurant, then s/he does not want to go there again, unless there is a strong reason makes her/him unhappy. Thus, you do not want to get married again. Not only you are damaged, but also wants young girls to be your like.

If you are not here for dating, what is the main reason of having many photos in you profile? Did you compare yourself for other ladies here for forums only, and how many photos they have in their profiles?

You had in you profile this ODD statement

**WARNING**: ANY INSTITUTIONS OR INDIVIDUALS USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF IT'S ASSOCIATED SITES FOR STUDIES OR PROJECTS-YOU **DO NOT** HAVE PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY PROFILE OR PICTURES IN ANY FORM OR FORUM BOTH CURRENT AND FUTURE.IF YOU HAVE OR DO, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice.

What on earth this statement about? What is the cause?

If that is no a damaged life, I am not sure how a damaged life could be.

It is not the young girls' problems you had a bad experience in your life. When you grow up in a normal family like me, you will understand the importance of marriage and encourage young ladies for it.

I have always encourage marriage. However, marriage must be with the right one, not the damaged one.

You have too much going in you life. And again, here is you life young girls in your 50s. No kids, dating website, having a warning in you profile, sharing opinions about TOP POSITIONS. SO pathetic.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts14814851.aspx

Onelionheart
Msg: 127
what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 9/25/2018 2:58:08 PM

Not everyone wants kids. What's wrong with not wanting kids?
Loads of free time and money and can travel frequently and focus on hobbies, career etc.
So much freedom.
There are plenty of men and women who choose to be CF aka child free.
You can get married and not intend on having kids.

The best and easiest way for you to have no kids and has no side effects,

STOP HAVING SEX.
 julystorm22
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 3:39:27 PM
Oh, sigh...abstinence! I wish I had thought of that. Lol.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/25/2018 3:51:46 PM

Oh, sigh...abstinence! I wish I had thought of that. Lol.

Sex is a choice. You will not die without it, would you?

How do nuns deal with sexual urges?
https://anunslife.org/blog/nun-talk/how-do-nuns-deal-with-sexual-urges
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 3:52:05 PM

Subject: what is so wrong with a single dad?

I married a single dad when I was thirty. No kids of my own. I looked at it as a way to experience parenthood without actually giving birth.
Got to go on the roller coaster ride of living with a 'Dad and Eleven year old Son' <<< Oh My! Would not have missed it for the world, but not sure if I knew then what I know now, I would recommend it to anyone else without a great deal of thought~
 Onelionheart
Msg: 133
Posted: 9/25/2018 3:57:19 PM

Oh My! Would not have missed it for the world, but not sure if I knew then what I know now, I would recommend it to anyone else without a great deal of thought~

Please tell us why.
 MsMicki
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 4:10:58 PM
and people wonder why we need better imigration control....
 Onelionheart
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/25/2018 4:19:44 PM

and people wonder why we need better imigration control....

To stop freak people's statements in their profiles.
To stop pathetic women's describing their sex positions in public like prostitutes.
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 6:13:05 PM

Please watch these videos and read the COMMENTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PFKI20TlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK9QGWk4Hmc

I watched the video, but it didn't really answer my question. Unless you fumbled the ball in your relationship with her.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/25/2018 10:26:38 PM

Onelionheart
ANY guy wants a girl very bad as a wife, should propose for her within 6 months as the MOST.

cutenerd1866
I'm confused. Your profile doesn't say that you're divorced, yet it also says that your longest relationship is over 5 years.

I am surprised you are following my writing and reading my profile. Do not you see your question is personal and has nothing to do with the main topic?

Onelionheart
Please watch these videos and read the COMMENTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PFKI20TlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK9QGWk4Hmc

cutenerd1866
I watched the video, but it didn't really answer my question. Unless you fumbled the ball in your relationship with her.

Facts cannot be built upon assumptions. The videos were related to my main point about proposing to a girl with 6 months. It was not just my opinion, but others too. However, you are still interested in me getting back to you about your question, and leaving the main topic again. If answering this question is going to help you in your life, or change your future for the better, I will be more than happy to answer it.

Please explain for me how answering this personal question and leaving the main topic aside, is going to help you in the life or changing your life for the better?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 2:33:50 AM

The best and easiest way for you to have no kids and has no side effects,

STOP HAVING SEX.

I don't remember asking you how to not have kids Mr self proclaimed Alpha lol.
You have to have a lot of mistakes and stupidity to get pregnant by accident honestly
 MsMicki
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 5:20:18 AM

I am surprised you are following my writing and reading my profile. Do not you see your question is personal and has nothing to do with the main topic?

You just picked apart my profile and posted content from it in this forum....
why is it ok for you to do it and not someone else??
 julystorm22
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 6:15:27 AM

You have to have a lot of mistakes and stupidity to get pregnant by accident honestly

Actually no, you just have to make one mistake in the heat of passion. Or a condom breaks. Or birth control fails. Too many women think to themselves when a guy doesn't want to use a condom "oh, I won't get pregnant, its just this one time. "
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 7:36:12 AM
No because July it is the result of a series of choices. For example there is the morning after pill.
So it requires you to both make the decision to not use a condom, not pull out, not get morning after pill.
Or to not take pill properly, and not use condom not pull out and not get morning after pill.
And in some cases repeat it.
Series of bad choices that lead to it.
That is like atleast 3 bad choices or errors of use made that could of been avoided.
Say ok you miss a pill then to compensate you should use a condom. If a condom splits then plan B. If no protection at all was used due to fail pull out or laziness then compensate with plan B.
Of course you shouldn't be making these kind of errors very frequently in terms of ones that require Plan B.
 julystorm22
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:31:07 AM
When I got pregnant in 2009 I did not even know the morning after pill was an option. We never even learned about that in school. All we ever learned about in school were condoms and birth control bills. And later when I was aware of it, I had the misfortune of reading a pamphlet in church one day saying it was the same as abortion and considered it a mortal sin and it turned me against the idea. Though I am Catholic, I don't agree with all the church's teachings and I did take birth control pills (like most of the Catholic women in church). I know you non-religious people will think its cuckoo but all that stuff about mortal sin freaked me out a little bit. Even birth control pills are considered a mortal sin but I don't agree with that because the pills essentially create a fake period and fake cycle so no embryo actually gets implanted. Again, like I have stated before, I have no wish to debate this topic with anyone. I will just state that for me, the morning after pill and abortion are not options for me for my own moral reasons.

When I got pregnant, I was a lot less experienced at sex. Even at 25, I'd only had sex with one guy before I met my kids' dad. My first boyfriend had basically refused to use condoms and I was on the pill and I was a lot less comfortable saying no because the last two times I'd almost managed to lose my virginity, in both instances, the guy hadn't wanted to use a condom so I'd walked away. After my first boyfriend, I'd been having some bad side effects from the pills so my doctor told me to stop the pills for a few months then I started on a different kind and I was only 3 weeks into those pills when my second boyfriend talked me into having sex without a condom and I figured, what with me being on pills 3 weeks, I figured that was long enough and boom , I got pregnant. My second pregnancy was planned. My third, my ex purposely didn't pull out when he ad said he would. I haven't been on birth control pills since 2010 when I had a blod clot. Now I have the non-hormonal IUD.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:39:42 AM
July the morning after pill is literally the same as birth control pills lmao.. Literally. Does the same thing too, just a higher dose to quickly get it in your system and take affect. Same hormone jusr higher dose.
The actual BC pill takes 2ish weeks to slowly build up and take full affect.
What pills were you on when you got pregnant because you aren't supposed to be able to get pregnant after 3 weeks especially on the combined pill. Did you start taking it on your period?
Wow blood clot that sounds horrible, a reason why I'm glad I stopped it.
In my almost 10 yrs of sex I've never gotten pregnant. Think from being careful. I have used Plan B one time.
July I just wanted to add that the morning after pill is not abortion. It prevents pregnancy in the same way with same hormones as BC pill, only a higher dose to quickly raise blood plasma levels of the hormone.
There IS an abortion pill Ru486 that breaks the lining down and causes contractions to expel the implanted developing embryo.
 julystorm22
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:54:47 AM
Well I didn't even know they were two separate things. I always thought the morning after pill and the abortion pill were the same thing. But I just googled it. i didn't even realize you could get Plan B without a doctor prescription. Its funny that I never came across that knowledge anytime over the years. Even in the doctor's office I recall a big poster with birth control options and that wasn't listed.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 9:05:23 AM
Yeah because the government wants accidental pregnancy, it's good for population growth and economy.
You just walk into the chemist and ask for it. Costs 30 bucks here. Then the pharmacist asks questions but I can't remember what they were.
Bit blurry because they double charged me because their PC wasn't working then wouldn't refund unless I went in and when I went in my boyfriend and I were in a car accident on way there. So inconvenient wtf.

I'll say though it's pretty important to get it and take it as soon as you can and definitely don't wait more than the next day. More risky.
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 5:40:03 PM

Onelionheart
ANY guy wants a girl very bad as a wife, should propose for her within 6 months as the MOST.

The videos were related to my main point about proposing to a girl with 6 months. It was not just my opinion, but others too.

You didn't follow your main point in your own life.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 147
Posted: 9/26/2018 7:56:32 PM

SiennaBear2

Behave kid. You asked for an advice on the Thread below, therefore, I tried to give you a sincere advice.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16725517.aspx

I also did not know that you have NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER, which carries symptoms difficulty reading and writing and poor cognitive abilities. That explains your problem of reading my comments carefully, and following any logical thinking.

I knew you said before in the message # 94 below the following

Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx

******************************************************************************************************************
But, you could not keep it. KID, THIS IS WILL BE MY LAST EVER ADVICE FOR YOU. This is an Alpha Man's lesson for how you keep your word.
******************************************************************************************************************

Now, getting back to the main topic

I don't remember asking you how to not have kids Mr self proclaimed Alpha lol.

When I make a thread asking for an advice, then you could, otherwise, it would be STUPID to bring a topic has nothing to with the main topic. Learn how to stick to the subject. This thing people learn from their professional jobs. You cannot ask for a salary increase, if the meeting is about the software replacement only.

Kid, whatever your years of experience of driving a car, accidents are INEVITABLE. All Birth controls reduce the probability of a woman to get pregnant, but do not STOP it.

Your discussion here looks like a SMOKER tries to find a way to avoid LUNG CANCERS. It is impossible. You could REDUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING CANCER BY SMOKING LESS, but the RISK IS STILL THERE.

The only way to stop LUNG CANCERS that caused by smoking is to STOP SMOKING and SECOND HAND SMOKING.

So, the EASIEST and Simplest way to stop getting pregnant, especially with your family and living situation is STOPPING SEX COMPLETELY. And, it is up to you; listen or ignore it. SEX IS A CHOICE.

********************************************************************************************************
IF the woman's BF cannot be with her WITHOUT SEX, it is so clear, she is just a SEX OBJECTIVE.
********************************************************************************************************

However, if you decided to have SEX, you should be READY OF THE RISK OF HAVING KID. There is a saying we know in American,
DO NOT STICK YOU DICK IN CRAZY.

In my almost 10 yrs of sex I've never gotten pregnant.

ASK ANY GUY here if a 24 year old woman, told him I have been having sex since I was 14, and never got pregnant, WHAT HE IS GONNA THINK ABOUT HER IMMEDIATELY?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:25:36 PM
This is not that thread is it idiot. Also your grammar is terrible. I'm 26 not 24. Obviously can't read. If you are going to say something stupid, at least get the core facts right.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 149
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:32:03 PM

This is not that thread is it idiot. Also your grammar is terrible. I'm 26 not 24. Obviously can't read. If you are going to say something stupid, at least get the core facts right.

Are you sure with your NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER, you can understand reading and writing correctly without an ASSISTANCE?

Kid, any woman tells a guy she managed to keep herself non-pregnant for 10 years, since she was a teenager, he would think of her badly on the spot. DO not be dump and argue, ASK YOUR THERAPIST?

Onelionheart
Msg: 150
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:56:51 PM

cutenerd1866
You didn't follow your main point in your own life.

Onelionheart
Please explain for me how answering this personal question and leaving the main topic aside, is going to help you in the life or changing your life for the better?

Nice assumption, but you cannot build facts upon assumptions.

When you answer my question we can go from there.

Again, you surprise me, YOU do not comment on other members' writings here in the Plenty of Fish's Forums except me, since Sept.23rd,

Is that normal?
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?