Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 151
view profile
History
what is so wrong with a single dad?Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I have a atypical migraine disorder which is a neurological disorder. Omg you're so cringe worthy.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 152
what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 9/26/2018 11:01:01 PM

I have a atypical migraine disorder which is a neurological disorder. Omg you're so cringe worthy.

You have too much in your life. You know a guy for 5 months and ask for an advice about a baby. You have a problem with your family. You are 26 and still living with your family, so screw. You described yourself as if you were a whore, who was experienced with sex since she was a teenager, and never got pregnant. You state stupid things, and people try to explain for you logically how wrong you are, but you are still insisting. You cannot stop yourself from having sex, while cannot afford a baby, and having all of this problems in your life. You are INSANE. YOU MOM WERE CORRECT.

SiennaBear2
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 11:55:19 PM
Your grammar is terrible it's almost like you can barely speak English.
You seem to think you can harass women on the forums, so pathetic and betta.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 156
Posted: 9/27/2018 12:18:56 AM

Your grammar is terrible it's almost like you can barely speak English.
You seem to think you can harass women on the forums, so pathetic and betta.

A Betta will move on you dump kid, Alpha will never.

When these words come from a stupid kid, who cannot manage her life, and want to show how her mom bad and mean to her, then they MEAN nothing.

When a nothing comes from nothing. So they are worthless.

Remember kid,

You said before in the message # 94 below the following

Lion I'm no longer replying to you because you are rude and I don't like you, adios

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16724218datingPostpage4.aspx

And still see you replying me back. Screw you, Woman up.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 12:32:38 AM
LOL you're only 5'5.
Oh my God you're so incoherent.
Mate I have no problem putting a rude muslim in his place.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 159
Posted: 9/27/2018 5:15:17 AM

LOL you're only 5'5.
Oh my God you're so incoherent.
Mate I have no problem putting a rude muslim in his place.

So pathetic idiot. Is that all what you found wrong with me stupid? The height in my profile and my religion. What else do I expect from a poor kid with DEPRESSION AND NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER?

Here is how your life is
Can not you be independent? YES
Do you have problems with you family? YES
Did you talk bad about you mom, whom you live with her in HER house? YES
Do you have mental issues? YES
Are you struggling in your life? YES
Do you have a BF for just 5 months, and asking about the risk of getting pregnant? YES
You cannot manage your own life, and came here to waste more time? YES

Your mom is so soft on you. She was not supposed to meet you and so-called BF, and kick you out of the house. IF YOU WANT TO ACT AS AN ADULT AND HAVE SEX, THEN FIND YOU OWN PLACE FIRST.

HOWEVER, living with your mom, then having sex, and stupidly think you will never get pregnant. That means you are stupid insane or with mental impairment.

*************************************************************************************************************************
IF you spoke RUDELY about you mom, who carried you for 9 month in her womb, feed you, raised you, then is still giving you a place to live till now, then I am not surprised to be RUDE to anymore else. HOW DO YOU THINK TO BE A GOOD MOM, IF YOU SPEAK BAD ABOUT YOUR MOM? You cannot give, what you do not have idiot?
*************************************************************************************************************************
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 5:26:53 AM
Well you're single no wonder why, you're a complete misogynist.
Also I have been with my boyfriend closer to 6 months now.
And you're a single virgin that calls women online wh*res and harasses them. In no way an Alpha.

Seriously who do you think you are? Everyone has problems and some come to these forums to share but that's hard with people like You tbh you're a complete ignoramus and tbh an absolute pig.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 161
Posted: 9/27/2018 5:43:36 AM

Well you're single no wonder why, you're a complete misogynist.

Again, another prove for how idiot you are. How can a misogynist, encourage the marriage concept?

Also I have been with my boyfriend closer to 6 months now.
And you're a single virgin that calls women online wh*res and harasses them. In no way an Alpha.

6 months, so what? did he propose for you? ARE you able to get married? NO. You cannot even afford to find a place to live idiot on your own.

Single, Virgin. real Idiot

Suppose what you say was correct
At least, I was not messing around with guys and everyone throw me to the other, until I ended up pathetically living with my mother in the age of 26. I am not struggling with my family, or supporting myself in 26. However, look at yourself now, nothing, no standard of living.

*****************************************************************************************
That is why, your MOTHER Must kick you out. You cannot be a good mother. You are stupid wasting your time.
*****************************************************************************************

Seriously who do you think you are? Everyone has problems and some come to these forums to share but that's hard with people like You tbh you're a complete ignoramus and tbh an absolute pig.

No idiot, you have too much drama. You have NO father in the house. I do not think a sane man can have a relationship with you. You COULD NOT STOP YOURSELF FROM HAVING SEX FOR 10 YEARS.

You are so dumb to understand the situation you are in, before having a sexual relationship.

YOU ARE TOO DAMAGED TO BE A MOTHER. BEFORE THINKING ABOUT SEX, FIND A WAY TO SUPPORT YOURSELF FIRST.

You are too dumb to know the responsibility of kids. If you cannot support yourself financially, how could you support YOURSELF AND A KID?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 6:32:09 AM
More incoherent rambling.
Also my dad lives with us thank you, my parents have been married for over 30 years.
Take your backward religion and stick it. Us women can do what and who we want and don't have to answer to misogynist pig males telling us what to do.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 163
Posted: 9/27/2018 7:06:55 AM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16725517.aspx

SiennaBear2 on 8/29/2018 8:37:55 AM
Subject: Advice please?
Message: I've been dating my boyfriend for about 5 months now so it is pretty serious. I've been struggling to try birth control pills again (mainly for acne -too much androgens) and it was really not working well for me. With constant nausea, breast soreness (apparently I have lumpy breasts now??), constant all over body itching, migraines, almost had a heart attack. Then a few days after my birthday I had either a missed miscariage or some disaster probably related to the pill. So I finally stopped it. I'll mention we aren't trying to have kids and try to be careful.
In the background is my mum constantly making snide comments that I better not get pregnant and the likes and more recently that I'm bad with kids. Back story is my sister got pregnant by accident last year now we have a ~9 month old baby living with us. Yet the only one that is getting harassed seems to be me.

So today as we are leaving we overhear my mum talking about me to my sister saying I will get pregnant and I'm "incapable of looking after kids" and that social services will "get involved" and she will end up "responsible for the kid".
She said it on purpose so he could hear. It disgusts me. So unbelievably cruel.
She's always mean to me and bullying me now she's started doing it to him to.
I don't do anything bad, I'm almost finished my degree. I don't smoke, I don't drink ever really. I have a neurological disorder and depression but I do the best I can. My boyfriend works and has a respectable job, he knows how to look after kids as well. She's never been horrible to him like this before, he's only ever been nice and caring to her.
Had enough of her sh*t. We are both very upset, what would you do if it were you?
When we got home and he tried to talk to her calmly she was rude to him.

If that is not a story of a DAMAGED IDIOT, then I do not know what that could be?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 164
Posted: 9/27/2018 7:10:05 AM

More incoherent rambling.
Also my dad lives with us thank you, my parents have been married for over 30 years.
Take your backward religion and stick it. Us women can do what and who we want and don't have to answer to misogynist pig males telling us what to do.

That is redundant idiot.

Dad lives with the family, sees all of that and has no Word.

It is not what I say, it is what the logical thinking says. It is so pathetic to be 26 and still living with your parents. In your age, independent women and men find their own place and jobs

Moreover, rather than explaining for your your experience for SEX, while we are an ADULT FORUM, you could find a job for yourself that can support you to live on your own.

You even find a guy, who cannot find a place for you to live.

Your sister was also correct, you cannot look after kids, and the government may the baby from you.

You had a relationship for months and call it serious, What a dumb?

I touched a nerve, when I agreed with your mother and you sister, did not I? They were correct idiot. You must be kicked out from the house, to see how the real world is
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 8:29:26 AM
Not really tbh you are just incoherent and I'm amazed people like you actually exist I mean logically you have to be trolling right?

You don't even know the cost of living in my country lol it's actually common for people in their 30s to live at home due to house prices and rent being absurdly high if you are even bothered to look which I doubt because you are so ignorant look up the Australian housing crisis. I mean did you even stop to think once that my 24 yr old sister also lives at home lmao

Also let me get this Straight you take a shot at my bf for not finding a place for us to live but also say it can't be serious in 6 months? Why in the hell would I move in with someone I'm not serious with lol I'm actually intelligent and waiting for the right time.

I live WITH my family I am not owned by them we all rent and have an equal share on the lease lmao

I think it's pathetic to be harassing someone on a forum like you are as I said you are an absolute ignoramus and a misogynistic pig and you should stop embarrassing yourself with these remarks.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 167
Posted: 9/27/2018 9:58:37 AM
You are too much stupid and does not deserve an explanation. You are listening to anyone, except for your idiotic mind. Keep practicing sex for the next 10 years. You can here pathetically hoping to get some sympathy. There is no sympathy for an stupid idiot that speak bad about the mother who raised her.

You dummy said you would not reply me back again, and still doing, so see ho is harassing who. Why do you keep asking me questions if you do not want a connection? Too much stupidity.

You show you mental impairment by speak about the number of men and woman having sex.

I wonder how your parents keep a stupid person like you there. There is no wonder then, your mom understood your sister's situation of having a baby, rather than you.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 12:34:26 PM
Well lion that explains your problem first of all you have such a low self-esteem you think insulting someone makes you more superior to them news flash it shows how low of self-esteem you really have. Oh you can put on a good image but you know what people who are sure of who they are and what they do don't need to insult others to make themselves seem better. Poor unintelligent behaviour shows how much knowledge you really have in the world.

Next she has a right to speak bad about her mother cause she knows her mother you have no weight to credit her mother or discredit so you shouldn't say shit at all. You want facts you have no idea on how mean or abusive a mother can be, you have never seen a woman kill her 2 kids out of spite you know nothing of what dwells in the mind of others or who and what they can do if you don't know them personally.

Like seriously the best words you can come up with is stupid and dummy, what are you a teen with a limited vocabulary come on seriously your highlight is coming on forums insulting people? Sounds to me like you need something more in your life rather than to insult single parents, and kids who are just learning about life. In that supposed intelligence you have think you might give some words of wisdom some actual pointers to help them. Not you as you are so filled with rage and your over inflated ego of self surety and rather weak presentation really does show your inability to actually be an adult that someone can respect.

I wonder how any women would feel about you insulting women you don't know you must really get a lot of women with that ideology their lining up so much you spend every waken hour on line forum insulting them and anyone else. Not cool dude not even in the realm of civil liberty, you sir have lack of respect them which tells me you don't even respect yourself. Wonder who was responsible for that Sienna? No your angry cause ladies don't want you and they don't want you cause well, despite appearance you have nothing worthwhile they find appealing enough to say yes I want that in my life.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 4:25:55 PM
TomásIasan,
(She shoots her right hand up and forward, palm out, "High five"!)
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 5:16:52 PM
You missed my point entirely.

Onelionheart
Msg: 171
Posted: 9/27/2018 8:05:48 PM

TomásIasan

Do you know the reason behind legalized unfair laws in the States against men? It is simply because PEOPLE like you. When a woman wears a fighting coat of a man, acts like a man, shouts out like a man, then she is not a woman anymore, but a MAN. JUST RAW men like the deal and suck it up, but Alpha men do not.

******************************************************************************************
It is fair for a woman to steal her boyfriend or husband's sperms to conceive, but it is a crime if her boyfriend or husband inserts his semen inside her forcefully to convince.
******************************************************************************************

It looks like you read some and missed a lot. It is so hard to describe a movie for people, by
watching its end only. So, please to read the all surrounding facts.

Well lion that explains your problem first of all you have such a low self-esteem you think insulting someone makes you more superior to them news flash it shows how low of self-esteem you really have.

Do you have 2 eyes? Did you see you how the kid acted, and how I asked her to behave?

For those men who take the principle of if a WOMAN slaps you on the right cheek, turn to HER the other cheek also, then this cuckold's behavior is not acceptable for me. There are even a good number of kids behind bars in the States; males and females.
If you do not stop the virus, it is going to spread out. Do not you think?

Next she has a right to speak bad about her mother cause she knows her mother you have no weight to credit her mother or discredit so you shouldn't say shit at all. You want facts you have no idea on how mean or abusive a mother can be, you have never seen a woman kill her 2 kids out of spite you know nothing of what dwells in the mind of others or who and what they can do if you don't know them personally.

That is an irrational and unreasonable alibi. Would you like if your kid who you raised for years, and used to cut from your expenses to save some money for him/her has a full a bad mouth against you, in public? Would you be happy?

Hypothetically she was honest, do you air your dirty laundry?

Do you have 1 ear? Because you heard only from party, and built your thesis statement upon her side of the story only.

On the other hand, what if she is telling a lie about her mom? Did you talk to her mom?
What type of judges are you who listens to the Plaintiff's testimony and ignores the defendant?

Like seriously the best words you can come up with is stupid and dummy, what are you a teen with a limited vocabulary

What words or sentences do you want me to use with a kid with some college, whom does NOT know the IMPORTANCE of the standard deviation for a survey or study?

If I told her something like, " Your diabolical unconscionable misconduct is not acceptable."
Or how about "Stop your attempts to alienate us from the topic."

Give me a break, are you still thinking of using sophisticated vocabulary is gonna help?

I wonder how any women would feel about you insulting women you don't know you must really get a lot of women with that ideology their lining up so much you spend every waken hour on line forum insulting them and anyone else. Not cool dude not even in the realm of civil liberty, you sir have lack of respect them which tells me you don't even respect yourself. Wonder who was responsible for that Sienna? No your angry cause ladies don't want you and they don't want you cause well, despite appearance you have nothing worthwhile they find appealing enough to say yes I want that in my life.

You done, nice pleading, Very good, except you have one big loophole here,
She is the one who said she would not talk to me anymore, then came back to talk to me. Yes, with all my unprofessional words, YES.

Moreover, Alpha men never step back.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 11:04:10 PM
Thank you Tomaslasan :)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2018 4:25:50 AM
Onelionheart I haven't read everything you've posted here but to me your spouting indefensible bullshit. How about you share something substantial.

Tell us from your point of view what a woman's role in society is.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2018 12:01:45 PM

How about you share something substantial.
Tell us from your point of view what a woman's role in society is.

I think he already did....

If you do not stop the virus, it is going to spread out. Do not you think?
 TomásIasan
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2018 6:50:03 PM
Lion yes those types of statements work a lot better than you know throwing insults at a persons character and attacking them as humans now you are addressing the actual topic on hand without attacking their self-esteem. That works wonders cause it makes them look at what they were venting and not feel like a personal attack.

When has any woman ever kept their word on never talking to a man again? They like that attention when a man gives it you can't be that naive. She is venting about how she is feeling she has a reason to feel that way as I seen that behaviour before it comes with seeing what is under her statements read further the what she is saying see the damage underneath and who the cause is. She needs to deal with it however she knows how venting whatever to get it out or she swallows it and for her that is not good.

That is totally different then you throwing verbal insults at a lady who I think has that emotional intelligence and street smarts of a teenage girl here due to living a sheltered life. Who is probably terrified of moving out on her own where just the thought of it is very scary for her cause her parents sheltered her and never let her grow. You can tell it in the way she acts it was the same as my daughter at 17 she spent an extra year home to prepare for a life at college and did a victory lap at school slowly but surely spending more and more time being home a lone taking care of herself. I bet you Sienna never did that she has jealousy towards her sister and her sisters child she is the baby and now she feels what is her due is gone thanks to that baby she never got the same attention as the older child. When she was supposed and now that baby is there she never will she feels unseen, unwanted. That is not the case but no matter how much her parents could tell her she won't ever believe it.

I apologize Sienna but I read what you are saying what you need to do is talk to your parents themselves tell them everything, and I mean everything your feelings on how you feel and why. You can vent on here all you like but I know exactly how you feel I watched my youngest go through it. Which causes my anger toward her mother and it's not right and maybe your parents are actually unaware of how you really feel. Let's see if I can guess it they always talked about your sister this and that, after she moved out you thought it was your time to shine, instead you got pushed aside for oh the baby this and that. They claim they love you but you feel like they don't show you and you feel like why don't they love me like my older sister, why does the baby take precedence over me now. Leading to a mess load of other resentment, fighting, arguing, complaining feel like your voice is not heard and ignored sound familiar?

You instead went out got what you thought would be love you were seeking with who ever would give it to you however. Things didn't work out the way you planned cause well you like them and they used you and that made it worse. The next guy seems to care lots but now there are issues with your parents not liking him or something. You can't do anything right that sort of thought process?

You need to focus on you understand your parents love you, and always will they just aren't aware of what they are doing and need to have a nice discussion not yelling screaming, or anything just a calm discussion and tell them why you feel the way you do.

You see this lion explain to her how you in all that parenting skill might even think this is happening, you couldn't even fathom the idea you see without seeing, read without reading. You only see words on the surface respond to those words I look at possibilities and possible causes and she has resentment to a baby, and her sister fighting with her parents the only thing that ties it all together is her own desire and wanting to be loved like the oldest was.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?