Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TomásIasan
Msg: 176
view profile
History
what is so wrong with a single dad?Page 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
You want to see what is not wrong with a single dad you want to talk here, no judgment by me I can give sound parenting advice if I am wrong let me know what's bothering you get it out there. I am a parent first and foremost and yes I maybe a guy but don't under estimate my parenting skills and knowledge I been doing it since I was 13 with my nephew and niece then my own kids. As my some ladies say you may not make the best boyfriend in the world not putting us as a priority but a father your only second to my dad and that is cause I am bias.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 177
what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 9/28/2018 8:26:30 PM

TomásIasan

It seemed to me she was panic about the idea of getting pregnant. The kid is still 26 year old, and I think she is kinda lunatic. Thus, I gave her my opinion about refraining herself from all aspects of sexual activities. If she has a good boyfriend, he should understand. If he really loves her, for herself, rather his sexual benefit, then he will respect her decision. I told her before, "Kid, whatever your years of experience of driving a car, accidents are INEVITABLE. All Birth controls reduce the probability of a woman to get pregnant, but do not STOP it".

However, she got so mad at me, and became an imbecile kid with racial speech.

I do not know her family financial status, or the number of her family members are in the house. However, it seemed to me, her mom is not happy with her sister's baby. Although the kid may think the opposite. Since the mom loves this kid, she does not want her to repeat her sister's mistake. I think her mom sees her also an immature kid, and she is afraid of her committing a mistake by getting pregnant, while neither the kid's financial, social, nor health status is good. The kid is still living with her family. New baby means, New COST.

If there was a trust between the kid and her mother, the kid would discuss the problem with the mother. However, a family communication issue is so obvious here. Therefore, I suggested for her before to check herself with a therapist, and discuss these issues with her. The therapist is going to work as a mediator between the kid, and her family.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2018 8:58:16 PM
I understood why you did it wasn't saying you shouldn't do give your opinion on the stuff it was more on how you did it. You can voice an opinion and not hit their character or them personally that is perfectly acceptable. You know it's okay to voice opinion but to be rude to a person and hurtful that is not right.

My stepfather is Muslim so believe it I know how people view them and he is very respectful actually gave me his opinion on what he thought about me not having decorations up celebrating my heritage, actually I wasn't going to be home so saw no point in it but he said to discredit my heritage and not celebrate it accordingly is disrespecting my ancestors not to let him see it again. The man is outstanding I was sad when him and my mother divorced I said okay I take his side cause well he was nicer. His words was my dad is a man among man cause any man who could stay with that woman for 20 yrs should be praised. He lasted 7 I was impressed with him and enjoyed our conversations.

You knew you didn't need to attack her you retaliated with emotion on how she made you feel with her comments, and you went the same direction you shouldn't have that gives justification to that behaviour. You rise above those attacks tell them you don't appreciate that type attitude cause it's uncalled for. Never lower yourself to that level not if you are confident in who you are you won't like yourself after it and you know it.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 179
Posted: 9/28/2018 9:48:10 PM

You can voice an opinion and not hit their character or them personally that is perfectly acceptable

Lambasting characters because of their sizes, religions, backgrounds, colors,...etc, is itemized under either discrimination or racism. However, denouncing actions and speeches is lawful and legalized.

You mocked my vocabulary and called it limited. Although, either it is limited or extended, it is fine, as long as it hits its goal.

My question here is, through your readings to my comments, where did you find me condemn her character, personality, religion, culture, background, height, or body size,..etc, but her actions and comments?
 TomásIasan
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2018 6:36:34 PM
You called her "dumb, idiot, stupid" constantly attacked her and yes you might have been arguing your point on certain things. Your personal attacks were uncalled for to her. You admit maybe you stepped over the threshold a little on that you should have kept it to the topic at hand. Like saying you didn't agree with the way she talked about her parents especially her mom and that maybe they have some issues that should be discussed rationally in private. Not go off like a some chicken whos hen house has been invaded by a fox but with intent and ability of success in diplomacy. Never said you did anything other than throw insults and demean her. I seen your point, however she did it in reaction to the fuel you threw on the fire which happens when you act aggressively and attack someone. Next time a point to think of all possible outcomes to your statement before acting and think how they might react, and what is the most effective way to get to listen are what you should have been doing.

Which you didn't do instead you went right after her yelling, screaming carrying on like a I don't know what but it sure was laughable to say the least. When you could have been respectful backed her attitude off with diplomacy you fueled rage is that what is normal to you is it? That's your idea of showing something is it? How you speak and say things can make a difference on who you get to notice what you say yelling just screams out I want and need your attention and everyone else needs to hear what I am saying. I ignored your yelling and screaming cause it reminded me of a child not getting what they want.
 MsMicki
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2018 6:47:28 PM
give it up Tom....
he has personally attacked every woman in this thread....
Sienna just keeps coming back for more!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 182
Posted: 9/29/2018 8:49:31 PM

TomásIasan
You called her "dumb, idiot, stupid" constantly attacked her

That is simply called misquoting. Were you faithful enough to plagiarize my whole sentences and the contexts, in which these words were written?

Have I ever told her that she is a stupid WHITE girl? Never
Have I ever told you idiot CHRISTIAN? Never

I called her these words as a self-defense, inside a context of her foolish words. Self-defense is legal. Anyway RACIST human being is stupid. "Stupid" word here refers to his/her racist speeches or actions, regardless of the one's religion, color, sex, background,...etc.

The KID IS A racist, according to her speech. If you justify RACIST speech and you do not call racists people stupid, then, you are one of the racism's supporters. For example, nobody defenses sexual harassment, unless he is a sexual harassment's supporter.

If you are a racist support, then your racist actions or speeches cannot be justified, and it is criminalized in the States.

Are you a RACIST SUPPORT?
Have you read what she said?

Which you didn't do instead you went right after her yelling, screaming carrying on like a I don't know what but it sure was laughable to say the least.

Yelling and screaming....
I did not get your point. How did you know that?
Writing in Caps is the only way to highlight a word here. It has nothing to do with yelling. If you have another evidence, please bring it up.

I ignored your yelling and screaming cause it reminded me of a child not getting what they want.

I asked you direct questions and never got answers from you by YES OR NO. Rather, you preferred to share story and advice for the kid. If you read my first comment # 174 to you, you will figure out the number of questions I asked you, without a responses from you. Moreover, where did you see me yelling at you?

MsMicki
give it up Tom....
he has personally attacked every woman in this thread....
Sienna just keeps coming back for more!

Every woman, does not worth a reply
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2018 9:36:06 PM
Guys, I wouldn't keep on debating with someone who can't speak proper English but has made sure he learned all the insults. Reminds me of my high school back in NYC.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 184
Posted: 9/29/2018 10:49:13 PM

Guys, I wouldn't keep on debating with someone who can't speak proper English but has made sure he learned all the insults. Reminds me of my high school back in NYC.

Is that your best?

If I know my image or words are going to remind you with anything, I would not even join this forum in first place. The idea of me crossing your mind, makes me feel sick.

Do not you have something better to think about?

If you get used for men who take the principle of if a WOMAN slaps you on the right cheek, turn to HER the other cheek also, then this cuckold's behavior is not acceptable for me.

Also, do not tell me you are reading my writings? If you want me to stop writing on any thread, tell me you are reading my writings, and I am going to stop typing down immediately.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2018 11:01:28 PM
Then why are you responding to me? It results in you crossing my mind. And no, it's not my best... I'm not into online squabbles, unlike you. I do see Sienna get upset, and she's been through a lot lately so I hope she doesn't get dragged down by these forums.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 186
Posted: 9/29/2018 11:14:01 PM

Then why are you responding to me? It results in you crossing my mind. And no, it's not my best... I'm not into online squabbles, unlike you. I do see Sienna get upset, and she's been through a lot lately so I hope she doesn't get dragged down by these forums.

I am explaining a point here. Do yourself a favor and save your time and energy, to read any other members' responses.

If I see any comment from you, on any of my writings again, at any time, at any thread, I am going to stop writing in this particular thread.

I feel sick when I see your comments on my writings. I used I statement, just feeling about racist and criminal supports.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 187
Posted: 9/29/2018 11:15:22 PM
I hope my rejoinder was clear enough.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2018 11:45:00 PM
Muslim is a religion not a race. So no I have not been racist stop making stuff up. I only started dissing your religion because you kept calling me a wh*re and you got that directly from your religion. Sorry but I don't subscribe to your backward beliefs.
Racist is showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other RACES or believing that a particular race is superior to another.
It would be more accurate to say I'm Islamaphobic or anti-sharia.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2018 11:49:17 PM

If I see any comment from you, on any of my writings again, at any time, at any thread, I am going to stop writing in this particular thread.

That's a lot of power... I'm going to use it. Please stop writing, particularly calling people names, in this thread.
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 190
Posted: 11/6/2018 12:01:18 AM

SiennaBear2
Muslim is a religion not a race. So no I have not been racist stop making stuff up.

You are nothing but a ****ing illustrate, her education does not pass 5th grad.

Here is Ben Ben Affleck called it RACISM against Muslims. I explained for your dumb brain before and for every ignorant stupid animal like you here, there are different types of racism; one of them is religious racism and you are too imbecile to get it with your poor education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvdLY1ugyCo
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2018 1:22:18 PM
Who are you voting for as Attorney General?
Why?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 4:41:14 AM

You are nothing but a ****ing illustrate, her education does not pass 5th grad.
Here is Ben Ben Affleck called it RACISM against Muslims. I explained for your dumb brain before and for every ignorant stupid animal like you here, there are different types of racism; one of them is religious racism and you are too imbecile to get it with your poor education.

I'm an "illustrate" lmao what?
Don't you mean illiterate, you illiterate.
Ben Affleck was hotttt in Daredevil.
https://youtu.be/J_NGQCpsmq0
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 193
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:12:23 AM

I'm an "illustrate" lmao what?
Don't you mean illiterate, you illiterate.
Ben Affleck was hotttt in Daredevil.
https://youtu.be/J_NGQCpsmq0

No sex slave, it means here "an example". Review your 5th grad curriculum, it may help.

Here is another American show call it Racism against Muslims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK-lNEqxpRI

There is something called religious racism, learn it queen of stupidity
Hush!!!!!!
 Tech30
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:14:59 AM
If people have to deal with people like yourself I can understand why they would be biased against others like you. You're actually a horrible human. Just despicable. A weed in the garden of life. A cancer on the testicle of society.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:25:14 AM
I am nothing but an example? lmao stupidest statement ever.

Your highest education is highschool, don't flatter yourself.

I don't care if you call me racist so bark up another tree.

Lol sex slave, don't take your anger out on me just because no woman wants to touch or associate with you. Looks like you will have to wait until you are in muslim heaven to have sex and finally lose your virginity.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:27:21 AM
I have no prejudice against your race, religion or even your troll like hair cut but have no use for your distorted views and great dislike for how you present them. prejudice against rude people? if you actually cared to discuss different view points, I would listen but if your just looking to fight, just get married and fight with your husband!
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 197
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:30:26 AM

If people have to deal with people like yourself I can understand why they would be biased against others like you. You're actually a horrible human. Just despicable. A weed in the garden of life. A cancer on the testicle of society.

I agree, but when I deal with stupid wild animals only. However, regarding human being, I deal with them with a lot of respect.
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 198
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:35:56 AM

I am nothing but an example? lmao stupidest statement ever.

Your highest education is highschool, don't flatter yourself.

I don't care if you call me racist so bark up another tree.

Lol sex slave, don't take your anger out on me just because no woman wants to touch or associate with you. Looks like you will have to wait until you are in muslim heaven to have sex and finally lose your virginity.

No suicidal. Your fucking game to gain sympathy of people by giving them fake stories, it has no place here.

Your English is so poor, exactly like how your mind is.

Being a suicidal, feeling beaten, struggling with yourself and life and with no family cares about. They do not even want you to be among them, cause stress more than that, and generate a fucking animal like you.

Did you tell us who rapped you again?

Speaking about English, the world "Muslim" must be written with an uppercase, whether it comes in the beginning, middle, or end of the sentence idiot.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:24:01 AM
You are way too interested in rape, seek help!
You have asked me that like 10 times.

Lowercase because you're inferior :)
 WingedLionOne
Msg: 200
Posted: 11/7/2018 1:24:26 PM
You are way too interested in rape, seek help!
You have asked me that like 10 times.

Lowercase because you're inferior :)

A fucking moron. English grammar has rules idiot. The more you talk, the more I can tell how sever mental ill you are. It does not matter if I said you were fucking "whore" or a fucking "Whore".

We need to know more about fake life you have. We enjoy the idiotic talk.

So, how fucking liar you got rapped? That is why guy must be away from a fucking virus like you.

How may records up till now you have done for your OWN family imbecile?

So clear you are BPD.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?