Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 201
view profile
History
what is so wrong with a single dad?Page 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Banned already I see, congratulations.
Obsessed with me and with rape. Disgustingly creepy.
Yes I bet you do enjoy me talking, since you are so obviously obsessed. Please just find a hobby or something because this is unhealthy.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 202
what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 11/18/2018 8:49:17 AM

Banned already I see, congratulations.
Obsessed with me and with rape. Disgustingly creepy.
Yes I bet you do enjoy me talking, since you are so obviously obsessed. Please just find a hobby or something because this is unhealthy.

I know the story of raping is totally fake, for getting some sympathy. You are nothing, but a pathetic BPD loser that are looking for getting attention. ****ing liar, there is no woman got raped, then be able to continue a sexual relationship with a man or a woman after that easily.

Moreover, she cannot be open talking about sex in the way you do. Raped woman find intercourse so painful. They even hate sex. They look at sex as their enemy, in which it was the reason that got them in trap. Having sexual relationship with men that easily after being rapped, it was like a woman gave a birth for a baby, and went to run a marathon the day after.

Moreover, ****ing whore, there is no way the law enforcement is going to let a member of a family lives within a family, after a claim of murdering, either the claim is false or true, a police must take an action, in case of the possibility of creditability of that claim; either by putting you in ****ing psychiatrist ward or in demotic violence shelter to be away of the danger.

You are BPD with a very low IQ.

The more you reply back, they more you are going to lose your sympathy. People here may hate Muslims, Jews, Or Blacks. However, very few are willing to risk themselves with a ****ing lair liar whore like who, whom think about killing and possibility support mass shooting against other ethnicities.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:31:29 AM
Uneducated and delusional
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 204
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:51:06 AM

Uneducated and delusional

The good thing about POF they may ban a member, but keeps every post for public. Did you get that ****ing terrorist, for public?

Game is done. No more sympathy here or fake stories.

No one here is supporting your terrorists thought of killing others, or raping stories that have never happened.

We know, nobody looks at you, and that what makes you frustrated and making up stories.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:59:37 AM
You're just going to get banned again. Just go away already and stop filthifying the forums.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 206
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:10:30 AM

You're just going to get banned again. Just go away already and stop filthifying the forums.

None if your ****ing business ****ing terrorist.
No place for terrorist killing thoughts or fake stories anymore.
It has been read by whom it may concern.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 12:48:01 PM
I kind of feel like men with kids should stick to women with kids, or certainly not expect much luck with women that don't have kids.
I would not date men with kids because it's too centered around the kids and I'm at a prime time in my life to be traveling and enjoying it. Not being held back from holidays and bogged down by someone elses kids, doesn't feel right. Feels like more of an inconvenience. If I already had kids I would of been open to it as I would already be in a child focused mind set.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 208
Posted: 11/18/2018 2:11:15 PM
Single mothers and fathers come with packages and left over. It is not a good idea to date any of them, unless you are making it for a religious reason. For example, in Judaism, the man must marry the widow of his brother. In Islam, it is nice to marry a widow or divorced women with kids, to protect the kids, and support them emotionally and financially.

However, it is hard to raise other man's cubs. Thus, in American, many men sleep with the woman, then run away from the responsibility. In addition, single mothers here have a lot of drama, and they are overwhelmed among their responsibilities toward their feelings as women, housework, jobs, kids, courts, and dealing with their exs.

Unfortunately, most of new generations women and men have been raised by single mothers. The man or woman never dealt with their dads closely. Since women must play 2 roles as mom and dad, they started to take men's behavior of being aggressive. They started to act like men. by yelling and hitting their kids. The kids grow up doing the same thing. Many women do not know how to deal with men. The image of their mother yelling at their father during the weekly visitation or in courts, cannot leave their minds. Therefore, look at women's profiles here, many them repeat this sentence, "I need a man who can make me laugh." A sentence comes from a depressed person. If you need a man to just make your laugh, then watch Jim Carrey's movies. They are not looking for a man to continue their life with, but for man a particular job.

Every kid deserves to have a father and mother to be mentally healthy. No matter what, the side effects of being with one of them only are so negative.

Before you every one decides to have kids, s/he thinks for a second about the future of the kids, if this man or woman who you really want to continue your life with for good, and raise your kids with.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 5:49:09 PM

I kind of feel like men with kids should stick to women with kids, or certainly not expect much luck with women that don't have kids.
I would not date men with kids because it's too centered around the kids and I'm at a prime time in my life to be traveling and enjoying it. Not being held back from holidays and bogged down by someone elses kids, doesn't feel right. Feels like more of an inconvenience. If I already had kids I would of been open to it as I would already be in a child focused mind set
I agree but it has been very one sided in my experiences. when my kids were little, most considered the 4 days a month with kids to be a huge burden, even moms with teenagers. the ones with younger kids were more willing to 'tolerate' mine for four days as long as I played daddy to theirs every day of the month. now that they are over 18 and me over 50, OLD is mostly single moms. 50+ with young kids or raising grandchildren. many of them expect a guy to just waltz in and pick up where the last one left off.
 julystorm22
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 7:46:57 PM
All I know is single dads seem to avoid single moms. 90% of the guys who contacted me did not have children and most of the 10% who did were contacting me just for sex and not a relationship. I have only ever initiated first contact with 5 guys ever on pof and that's because they were single dads and from their profiles seemed to be very much into their kids which is something that attracts me. 3 of the guys basically told me they don't date women with kids though.

A while back I saw a guy twice who had kids and I liked him but when I found out he hadn't seen his kids in 5 months and they only lived 2 hours away I instantly changed how I felt about him. I asked him why and he never really gave me a great answer, just said its becaus3 his ex kept them from him. I opted not to see him a third time.A single dad who never or rarely sees his kids for not really good reasons loses my respect.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 8:19:03 PM

A while back I saw a guy twice who had kids and I liked him but when I found out he hadn't seen his kids in 5 months and they only lived 2 hours away I instantly changed how I felt about him. I asked him why and he never really gave me a great answer, just said its becaus3 his ex kept them from him. I opted not to see him a third time.A single dad who never or rarely sees his kids for not really good reasons loses my respect.
how would he be able to see them if his ex kept them from him? don't know how it works in Canada but in Pennsylvania, it is easy for a woman to deny visitation. the man has legal recourse but it takes a lot of money and time (lots of work missed too). unless the woman willingly agrees, the best he can hope for is every other weekend. took me 6 monthes and 20 grand to get that and another year to split holidays.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 9:16:59 PM
I've been messaged by a few in my time but in tje end I either didn't respond initially or down the line because I didn't want to deal with kids.
I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't have kids because we probably wouldn't of been together of he did. His ex wife had pcos and never managed to keep the pregnancies so kinda sounds bad saying this but since he was younger and less mature and since we wouldn't have met if he had kids I'm glad he didn't end up having any with her.
 julystorm22
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:17:30 PM

how would he be able to see them if his ex kept them from him? don't know how it works in Canada but in Pennsylvania, it is easy for a woman to deny visitation. the man has legal recourse but it takes a lot of money and time (lots of work missed too). unless the woman willingly agrees, the best he can hope for is every other weekend. took me 6 monthes and 20 grand to get that and another year to split holidays.

Joint custody is pretty much the norm here. And as for visitation, every other weekend during the school year and 50% of the holidays is usually the minimum if both parents live within a couple hours of each other. My concern was that the guy hadn't seen his kids in 6 months and hadn't really done anything about it. I kind of wondered if he had done something to lose custody. And when I asked him if he'd tried for custody in court he kind of shrugged off the question. He had a decent income too so I doubt costs were the issue.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 214
Posted: 11/19/2018 9:14:20 AM

And you are still asking why single dads do not want to date single moms? Your story is a the answer. Too much responsibility, adding to the critique and criticism, are not these enough reasons?
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 7:09:52 AM
By Lion
I have always encourage marriage. However, marriage must be with the right one, not the damaged one.

Thought i have seen in your profile that you are a divorced person? Was she not the correct one for you?
And ya say a whole lot regarding having/raising kids,,, do ya have children?
 NoFearLion
Msg: 216
Posted: 12/1/2018 10:10:29 AM

By Lion
I have always encourage marriage. However, marriage must be with the right one, not the damaged one.

Thought i have seen in your profile that you are a divorced person? Was she not the correct one for you?
And ya say a whole lot regarding having/raising kids,,, do ya have children?

I am not sure what a clearer evidence more than this, POF's moderator and other members need, to prove for them you are a stalker.

I am confident as I made my point before, about the mental disabled POF member, and some other members started to ask her to get treatment, I have also made my point about you as a stalker.

I told guys here, if you want to be an Alpha, teach yourself to be happy without any woman. Then take care of yourself very very very well financially and physically, and women are going to beg you for relationships.

Hopefully, POF's moderator does not ban my account, because I have been stalked by a FEMALE POF's member. rather than banning the account of the stalker herself, what POF's moderator may do, if the stalker was a MAN?

Stop stalking my profile. Once, I was called a virgin man, and now a divorced man.

For the third time, here is a clear statement in the front POF's moderator and all POF members
Do not ever discuss any topic with me, talk about me with others, or comment on any of my posts on this forum. I do not feel comfortable with you. There are many good looking guys around, I am not interested in you as a person.

Move on
Bye
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 11:10:19 AM

I am not sure what a clearer evidence more than this, POF's moderator and other members need, to prove for them you are a stalker.

Reading your profile is not 'Stalking'. It's out there in the public domain. Just because you don't want someone reading it does not means you get to declare a label on them and make it stick for the rest of the world. We all have our own control over our own perceptions. You don't.
--------------------------------
I think that kind of alludes to what other people decide about dating a single dad, or anyone else in here - they have an idea of what they WANT their match be like, but most don't really have a clue what they SHOULD be like. They want the control to make the specific decision based on their fantasy traits, not necessarily what is practical or realistic. The ultimate power in here, online, is that decision to date, or not - beyond that, we are all really just victims of the truth. You are not the King or Queen of your domain in real life - not even close - yet we act like we are in here.

A dad being a parent may seem to be good for a single mom, but the caveat is the lack of time and scheduling to actually date. There are married men out there with children who have no freaking idea how to raise or discipline kids, and there are plenty who have never had children, but are part time guardians for foster kids or a babysitter uncle that really know what they are doing. Some men (and women) keep themselves absurdly busy with far too many hours at work or in the gym even though they have no kids and could easily make the time. Each and every situation is different.

We use the internet to toggle our decisions down to yes/no markers on points that can really be irrelevant. Do you NEED a guy six inches taller to feel secure? To be comfortable, do you NEED a woman who is half your size? In a practical, survey-type way the obvious answer is, 'No' - but we STILL cling to that fantasy ideal - because the internet allows us to imagine way too many possibilities. That's why the most attractive 15% get 85% of the online 'attention' - because in some way, we still all think we have a shot, or worse yet, DESERVE a better match than the last one.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 218
Posted: 12/1/2018 12:02:01 PM

Sweet_Danimal
Reading your profile is not 'Stalking'. It's out there in the public domain. Just because you don't want someone reading it does not means you get to declare a label on them and make it stick for the rest of the world. We all have our own control over our own perceptions. You don't.

If a human being; either a man or woman asked you - MANY TIMES - to STOP communicating with him/her by any means, since he/she was not interested in you in person, and did not feel comfortable with you. Are you still going to read his/her profile, and communicate with him/her PATHETICALLY?

In real life, this person can easily take an IMMEDIATE RESTRAINING ORDER against you, before even setting up a day for a trial.

Why did not she care about you, reading your profile, and asking you questions?

You must to learn, man up, and know how to have boundaries, if you know what I am talking about. Stop means stop, back up, and move on.

WOW, so weak. I have been always disliked weak beta males.

If you are acting like that with an anonymous individual online. What would you do if you were in a relationship and she told you to stop communicating with her many times?

Jeremiah 5:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 Hear this, you foolish and senseless people,
who have eyes but do not see,
who have ears but do not hear"

Sorry, talking with people like you is pointless, total loss, and wasting time.

Try to private message her, you and her looks a lot alike.

Quran 7:199
"command what is honorable, and turn away from the ignorant."

Bye
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 12:32:48 PM
If a human being either a man or woman asked you - MANY TIMES - to STOP communicating with him/her
In real life, this person can easily take an IMMEDIATE RESTRAINING ORDER against you.

^^^^^ Why is it imagrints come to the US and think they know what the Laws of our Country are???
I have work history and Education in Criminal Justice.
----lion dude, ya dont know shit from a hole in the ground
 NoFearLion
Msg: 220
Posted: 12/1/2018 12:57:19 PM

"Why is it imagrints come to the US and think they know what the Laws of our Country are??? "

Correction
Why do immigrants come to the U.S., and think they know the laws of our country?

Wernher von Braun, Albert Einstein, Ahmed Zewail, and many others helped the United States strategically and financially, and they were immigrants.

MN Statute 609.748, Sub (1), (a) repeated incidents of intrusive or UNWANTED acts, WORDS, or gestures that have a substantial adverse effect or are intended to have a substantial adverse effect on the safety, security, or privacy of another, REGARDLESS OF the relationship between the actor and the intended target;

The offensive and discriminatory language card here is not going to work, plus it is against POF's rules.

The stalker __TEXASCHICK__ has been just reported for the SECOND time to the POF's moderator.

The stalker cannot grow up and woman up, and take the word "STOP, SINCE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HER AS A PERSON", as an answer.

I am still keeping calm and patient and everyone sees that. This time I followed the rules and reported her.

Everyone here is an eyewitness that I advised her many times to be stop communicating, harnessing and stalking me, by any means.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 1:31:04 PM
Moderators? Eyewitness?
Must be some damn good drugs!
 julystorm22
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 1:31:09 PM
NoFearLion, you are a deluded idiot who is unwelcome here at the forums due to your rude comments and outrageous opinions. You've been deleted a few times now yet keep coming back. Please, just put us all out of our misery and exit the forums on a permanent basis.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 223
Posted: 12/1/2018 1:41:16 PM
Repetitive
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2018 1:47:26 PM
LIR,,,, Damn skippy
 NoFearLion
Msg: 225
Posted: 12/1/2018 1:52:04 PM

julystorm22

A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep. Is it better for you, to spend time with your kids, rather than wasting it messaging me here, and being involved in none of your business, do not you think? Or try to solve your problems with your ex or finances? I am not a problem for you.

You came here to play a drama queen against me. Just one point, I am not your ex or involved in your child support case. I am afraid you have mixed between me and your ex. So, you can call him and put your drama on him.

I thought you were wise enough to take STOP COMMUNICATING as NO for an answer.

The idiot person who ignores the truth. I stopped contacting her. For 3 times I asked her to stop communicating with me. And then you are coming here to blame me for her contacting me. You are really blind to the point it is pointless to help to see again.

Is that what are you going to teach your kids? When a person asked them to stop communicating with him/her, you are going to blame the other person, when your kids start to communicate with them him/her again.

I am really ashamed for you. I hope you have realized the reason for men, dating you, then call you fat or leaving without commitment. Although, I, myself, against the idea of calling men or women names.

Something else, if you cannot be happy by yourself, no man ever can make you happy. A man is not a clown. If my opinions made you mad, or sad, then be wise and do not read them.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > what is so wrong with a single dad?