Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HAHANOW
Msg: 174
Why do stunning women go for geeksPage 4 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)
Oh please OP! You think it is all about looks? That is the one thing that makes you so shallow! ANd what the hell does MONEY have to do with falling in love? Sorry this gal is into , personality! So go **** yourself! Sense of humor is great but I can se that the OP is B O R I NG!
 The_Majestic_Lizard
Msg: 178
Why do stunning women go for geeks
Posted: 8/10/2005 8:41:51 PM
If all the men die except for 2 or 3 in the world, maybe.
 x_Mystery_x
Msg: 180
Posted: 8/10/2005 10:10:58 PM
If by geek you mean ugly...then I would say that if you go to a mall or a club...u'll see gorgeous women with average of WORSE looking guys. This is pretty good evidence that women are more attracted to personality, character and attitude than looks.

If by geek you mean socially inept, watches too much star wars, and lets his mom dress him then I'd say no...stunning women don't go for geeks, unless they are geeks
 dapi_editor
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2005 1:46:04 AM
socially inept, too much starwars, can't dress himself...I've seen the type, they usually go to Waseda or Tokyo U and end up working in cybertronics or some other esoteric profession. But, they still end up with nice looking babes and I can never understand what some beautiful blonde Russian or American woman would see in a small and scrawny Japanese guy with all the latest gadgets.

But, I notice that when he isn't muttering to his expert system or talking to his video/GPS/internet cellphone that he really dotes on the lady.

Could that be it?
 ineed20ccofu
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2005 12:23:11 PM
i went to a intense technical school to get a job that no one actually knows about outside of healthcare. i am in fact a super geek.....women want stimulation. if you can touch them physcially in a way they like, they ll be back tomorrow. you touch them mentally then you ve touched their soul, you ll have them forever
 artgallerygirl
Msg: 188
Posted: 8/11/2005 4:28:36 PM
My geek "fetish" has been around since I was a kid. They would remind me of Superman/Clark Kent type thing... once a guy takes off the glasses he has a new persona.
Since then I have found a variety of geeks cute. Then again I am not caught up on looks when it comes to dating. Looks fade, intelligence is what will last forever. But I will always do a double take when I see a profile of a guy wearing glasses... damn, I love glasses!
 dapi_editor
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2005 7:43:47 AM
Because they like taking in Rocky Horror with a guy who knows the lines.
 Eccentricity
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:02:11 AM
GEEKS 4 LYFE! lol
 callendargirl
Msg: 199
Posted: 10/8/2005 10:10:09 PM
i dont do geeks, geese,, trolls, molls, animals............. i only date MEN .. sorry!
 callendargirl
Msg: 201
Posted: 10/8/2005 10:38:20 PM
nope,, still dont need one!

too old for homework,,,,,
can still walk,, walk my own dog
never ever liked to take anyone shopping
no one ,,,even a geek will drive my pride and joy
and
i would love to meet a geek .... to make him over and get him contacts instead of the glasses! lol

i just want a man
 callendargirl
Msg: 203
Posted: 10/8/2005 10:43:47 PM
matt , you are cute anyway!
i wear glasses too you know! I MEANT, the black horn rims with the tape!
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 207
Posted: 10/9/2005 2:54:46 PM
geeks are awesome.

Not that I consider myself 'stunning'... but geeks rock.
 tickle_me123
Msg: 212
Posted: 10/11/2005 4:42:17 PM
Looks around, nope, no stunning woman nearby.

To the poster who said she regretted not having dated the geeks she knew, it's very true that you will often have to make the first move. Perhaps we're just shy, or we weren't given the ability or cunning to pick up the non-verbal cues that you're giving to us. Often, we simply have a thought process or an approach to people that is direct and we need to hear it from you to confirm your interest in us.

Don't pass up the opportunity to date a geek. You most likely will have to make the first move or at least not be too subtle about your interest. Your reward will be worth it.
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 218
Posted: 10/12/2005 5:36:22 AM
she knows......

(but she's not stunning ... *blush*)
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 222
Posted: 10/12/2005 7:40:29 PM

Geeks usually have high paying jobs, and fatter wallets.

nothing to do with it for me... if you don't believe me, ask him.
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 230
Posted: 10/13/2005 1:15:32 AM

<<<=== Is a geek god

I can't speak for any one woman, let alone all of them, but I'd have to say that intelligence is VERY sexy to me. If a woman can get a fit guy, with a brain, a heart, and some personality then why not? And if having those qualities rather than raw upper body strength or chiseled features makes me a geek, then so be it.

I'm not a sexy man.
But I am genuine, somewhat intelligent, funny, respectful, and perhaps best of all: comfortable with who I am. I just thank god that there are some women out there who are looking for more than just a pretty face. Bless you all
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 234
Posted: 10/13/2005 9:45:33 AM
all the guys who are saying "stunning women date geeks because of their money" must've lost a stunning women to a geek.

Geeks are intelligent, interesting, fun, treat women properly and with respect, and are romantic.

LOVE GEEKS!
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 239
Posted: 10/13/2005 11:26:13 AM
first of all - WHO SAID GEEKS AREN'T PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE??

My geek is cute and sexy, thank you very much.
 mistermccauley
Msg: 243
Posted: 10/15/2005 7:28:51 PM
I could not believe this when I saw it. You wrote:

^^^ you are married and looking for a no strings lay, with no picture posted,
looking only for beautiful girls....just ain't gonna happen here , lol........doesn't
matter WHAT type stunning women go after.

Are you SERIOUS? I saw this response and HAD to go to your profile. You are
the LAST person on earth to preach to this dude about wanting to be with an
attractive woman. The whole subject is WHY geeks somehow get to be with
stunning
women so IT DOES HAPPEN! For you to sit there and tell him 'it aint gonna
happen here' is pretty damned arrogant of you. And Honey, you are NOT as hot
as
you THINK you are. Ever see 'Death Becomes Her'? Rent it and watch it. The end
of the movie should look quite similar to looking in a mirror. You OBVIOUSLY
are clinging to the last few square centimeters of unwrinkled skin from your
FAR DISTANT youth, so you OBVIOUSLY are concerned with looks yourself. No
wonder you
stated that you are not looking to date anyone. No REAL man, married or not,
would have you in the first place.
Not even the 'geeks'.

Neil
 mistermccauley
Msg: 244
Posted: 10/15/2005 7:30:25 PM
By the way, the previous post I entered was in response to Pandy's asinine comments.
 M-O-N
Msg: 247
Posted: 10/15/2005 10:35:01 PM
Good Looking/Cool Guys:
1. Usually arrogant
2. Usually unfaithful
3. Won't open doors for us! (My experience!)
4. When you speak to them, they pretend they listen but really all they are thinking about is if their hair looks good.
5. Check out every single good looking female walking down the street while going for a walk with you
6. Usually want sex only
7. Lie (My experience)
8. Go out too much, clubs, pubs, with friends...etc...
9. can be so damn immature!!!! (My experience again)
10. Love to show off.

Geeky Guys:
1. THEY LISTEN!
2. They are so SMART! (already a turn on...!!!)
3. They have manners (opening doors, making sure you get home safely...etc.)
4. They are usually faithful....and when the girl is STUNNING as mentioned in the subject heading of this thread - they sure as hell won't cheat....(Personal experience)....that's why we go for that - all you SEXY COOL PLAYERS out there...make notes! lol :)
5. They make us feel secure and desirable..etc...something we (women) NEED in a relationship!
6. They buy you flowers and compliment you frequently. And when they compliment u, it feels sincere and true - with the sexy cool player type of guys we all know it's just to get to our pants.
7. You learn something new and exciting from them each day. Not just about the new benz he'd like to have or how laud he wants his car speakers to be and what he'll do to them and how they will sound and what kind of stripes his car will have once he paints them on. lol
8. They are usually innocent and cute - that's sexy!
9. They usually don't care if you gain or lose 10lbs, unlike the...ahem....OTHERS :)
10. THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY GEEKY GUYS HAVE ALL THE 'HOT' GIRLS...AND IT'S TRUE, I SEE IT EVERYDAY - ON THE BUS, ON MY WALK, AT THE STORES, MALLS, FRIENDS....ETC!

POWER TO THE GEEKS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
 who_the_fox
Msg: 253
Posted: 10/15/2005 11:19:18 PM
M-O-N has it nailed
 M-O-N
Msg: 258
Posted: 10/16/2005 9:24:02 AM
Thanks , All! :)

My days with guys who spend more time on their hair than me and the only conversation they have with me, (which lights up their eyes and puts a great big grin on their faces) is about their car or how many girls they've had before me is OVER!!!! Usually they are very cute and sexy....but....WHAT WOMAN WANTS THAT IF SHE'S SERIOUS ABOUT A MAN??? NO WOMAN!!!

Same goes for this site too - THERE'S SO MANY ARROGANT AND STUCK UP , yet pretty decent looking MEN ON THIS SITE THAT I'VE HAD TO CHANGE MY PROFILE TO SOMETHING MORE....AS THEY CALL IT..."****Y". Well, YEAH, of course I did if you send me Emails which consist of "Yo!" and in your profile all I see is a shot of your 6 pack, a house and two vehicles. What kind of a person are you if you can't say something more than a word in an E-mail? Lazy? Too good for me? Makes me think, really....

Let go of the gel in your hair and the stripes on your car and freaking over losing your 6 pack by missing a day at the gym and pay a bit more attention to us WOMEN - maybe then you'll get a "STUNNING" woman as a girlfriend....! In the meantime, I'll stick to the "geeky" type...

Mon
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 261
Posted: 10/16/2005 1:17:27 PM

It's called a lack of personal responsibility...coupled with arrogance. "There couldn't POSSIBLY be anything wrong with me, so it must be something with the women..."

isn't THAT just hitting the nail on the head??
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >