Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Confused about "You're too old for me" responses from women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheReason_
Msg: 462
view profile
History
Confused about You're too old for me responses from womenPage 19 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Everybody wants someone younger. It just is what it is.
 moonbeamlover1
Msg: 463
Confused about You're too old for me responses from women
Posted: 12/1/2016 12:10:26 AM
who are these " all people" everyone speaks of? I have always personally felt more comfortable around people older than me.., yet the vast majority of people who approach me are the 5-15 ( sometimes more) years younger than me. so apparently they and I both missed the memo for what everyone supposedly wants.

if they approach me in spite of my age I will talk to them but if they do because of it I run. not looking for cougar hunters. nothing flattering about that to me. It's about the person not the age... though I way prefer my age or older personally. in fact I know very few women that go for way younger. it is the exception not the rule.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 464
Posted: 12/1/2016 2:13:50 PM

Everybody wants someone younger. It just is what it is.

Not true at all. I regularly have much younger men message me. MUCH younger. As in 15-25 years younger. They obviously are not looking for someone younger. They don't even want their own age! They want an older woman.

My ex is seeing someone 27 years younger. Yes, he likes younger women, but she obviously likes older men!
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 465
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2016 2:53:53 PM
The age gap would have been at least 30 years whatever way you look at it. It is not a normal dynamic for a man to go for a woman who could be his mother in a sexual way. He was kind of the toyboy and she probably spoiled him and mothered him. You dont know what really happened with that friendship. He may not have wanted a normal family life, whatever.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 466
Posted: 12/1/2016 2:58:00 PM
^^^^^ msg 525

There's a big dif between someone younger looking for a booty call from a much older person , thinking " oh, this should be easy, she'll see how young I am and won't want to pass up on the opportunity to have a romp with a young buck "

vs

A much younger person wanting a serious relationship with a much older person

UNLESS the older person is really rich and on their death bed....but it's usually women who do that....mostly.....Are there any male versions of Anna Nicole Smith ????
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 467
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2016 2:59:08 PM
cw35

Almost all women want to date 20-30 years younger?? Where on Earth did you get that idea? Women want to have something in common with a man and know they would look ridiculous going about with someone who looks like their son and having to cope with the comments and the sneers. The pics of people looking older than they claim are not current. That happens a lot. Some people with surgery and make up etc can look somewhat younger but only meeting in person will give you the right impression.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2016 11:38:47 PM
Embrace the demise of a decent life at the
hands of those who are truly better than us in
every way.I think it would worse if we didn't give
them plenty of time to continue to put us in
our places. Reminding us of our
unworthiness and just to have a great laugh!
That would be cruel!
 Hunny888
Msg: 469
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2016 1:05:49 PM
This is completely correct :-)
 Hunny888
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2016 1:07:29 PM
First post and mucked it up :-/

I was responding to someone saying that some of us prefer men younger than us.
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2016 3:03:57 PM
big age difference comes down to this, young man - older woman, he's thinking free and easy p ssy. Young woman - older man, she is thinking free and easy money
 Ouija2025
Msg: 472
Posted: 12/19/2016 4:55:28 PM
And you speak for all younger men because?
Nothing in Life is free except my opinions
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 473
Posted: 12/21/2016 6:10:18 PM

Is there some evil magic about the number "60" that scares some women away

Based on my limited experience so far..........yes.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly"
 dragonbytes
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2016 7:28:37 AM

big age difference comes down to this, young man - older woman, he's thinking free and easy p ssy. Young woman - older man, she is thinking free and easy money

The problem is, you fail to define "big age difference" and what type of relationship?

My observation is that 20 year age difference isn't a big deal, though in lasting relationships 80% of the time it's an older man with a younger woman, and money isn't that big a factor.

In a casual hookup, an age difference of 0-30 years is common for both sexes.

My observation is that a 40 year age difference 99% of the time involves a big difference in wealth / fame.

Do you really think a 30 year old man is going after a 70 year old women because he thinks he can "score" easy p ssy?
 dallasdoer
Msg: 475
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2016 8:04:09 AM
Yes men at all ages are confused these days since women have reacted [to men's history of dating younger bimbos and leaving the old gals after many years of marriage] by denying the truth and turning it around [spitefully and unwittingly on themselves]. You see, the editorials in women's rags, are written by lots of dykes, who think women's lib should include changing sides, so they sabotage older gals chance for a lasting relationship with a guy their age, to an exercise in humility by suggesting they really should go-for-it (loving to laugh, bucket lists, enjoying to the fullest) as if men half her age finds her more attractive than some young chic his own age. The studs do it for two selfish reasons. They want a sugar-momma and somebody to dote on them and without fear of competition.....since most guys doing the same are lazy and not that sure of their own marketability. Hence, its more crime of opportunity [the ones who prey on these old maids are many times fakers from Nigera and local no-accounts who simply prey on old gals for sport and profit]. Think???
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Confused about "You're too old for me" responses from women