Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Should I take her back?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Should I take her back?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well said beenambedie. He should check narcissist thread. Sounds like what I have been through. She has poor boundaries and very inappropriate behavior and needs chaos to feel normal. Bad for a committed relationship. Get off the rollercoaster ride!
 cooldog65
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Should I take her back?
Posted: 8/30/2011 2:18:40 AM
Iceman: Absolutely on point! Hope he takes all the advice to heart. Can't change somebody who doesn't want to change.
 gothicgirl86
Msg: 45
Should I take her back?
Posted: 9/2/2011 5:57:53 PM
Hell no! tell that trick to go away; you deserve better!
 playfulpete
Msg: 46
Should I take her back?
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:24:53 AM
Can we say pvssy whipped.She doesn,t want you.Move on.She has told you she doesn,t want you.Just be there for the kids and that is it
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 47
Should I take her back?
Posted: 1/19/2012 2:40:37 PM
We can't make that decision for you. It's up to you whether or not you want to keep getting used.
 ThatGuy1082
Msg: 48
Should I take her back?
Posted: 1/19/2012 3:27:03 PM
Damage is done. She's a cheater with low self esteem trying to fulfill something she'll never get from anyone until she finds peace within. YES you are asking for more heartache and more drama by staying with her. She doesn't love you Dude. You are her suggar daddy, someone she has used and played time and time again, and you let her get away with it. There's no respect here and you can't love someone you don't respect, or trust for that matter. Move on...........
 adora71
Msg: 49
Should I take her back?
Posted: 1/19/2012 11:46:28 PM
I am guessing that the OP does not really believe this woman loves him. He is hanging on only to give some normalcy to the children's lives and he may feel a bit lost on the inside.

OP: If my guess is correct, this is my advice

Talk to a lawyer

Collect data. Anything in her lifestyle that affects the kids, write it down and keep evidence.

Be available when she wants you to take the kids, but keep close track.

Arrange at least 50/50 custody. Try for both kids if you are willing--that nine year old girl needs a normal influence. The mother will probably be happy to do this as it will give her time to sow the wild oats.

Seek counseling for yourself. You are worth much more than this. When you are totally free of her, you will feel an incredible lightness in your soul.

I know this sounds cold and calculated, but you are not dealing with a normal person. The kids will benefit from you getting yourself emotionally healthy--they are actually seeing a very unhealthy, abusive pattern at this time.
 qualityl
Msg: 50
Should I take her back?
Posted: 1/20/2012 1:28:58 PM
I really feel sorry for you, and I believe you have a good soul, and warm heart. To stay in an abusive relationship can really wreck your life and others around you. To love oneself is the beginning of a life long romance. Its sounds like you do not love yourself because of her behavior. I would not have given her a ring when a relationship is so bad, and allowing the behavior of cheating.
If you sacrifice your growth and talents for sick love, you will not find happiness. True happiness is obtained only by fully realizing your full potential. Loving someone should be a force that helps you expand your life. Being with a cheater has attracted negative karma. Just remember not all woman are cheaters and you need to seek counseling for yourself as well as the children involved. You next girlfriend in life does not need to be hurt because of your present situation. Good luck to you and your children.
 saharaluv
Msg: 51
Should I take her back?
Posted: 1/20/2012 4:28:29 PM
follow what your heart tells you... nobody knows what goes on between you and her... only you know ... follow your heart
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Should I take her back?