Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 house_full_of_bullets
Msg: 91
Whyis it okay for a man to date young women, but women are being called immoral for dating young menPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

The women that call 'older' women that date younger men ~Immoral~ are merely showing their _Envy_!
I wouldn't let anyones opinion of your question raise your blood pressure...
You're obviously a strong believer in letting people have their own opinions...
And Very Outspoken, too..!!
53..?? I was giong to guess 32..!!

Sure you were. I see cataract surgery in your future.
 domo30
Msg: 94
Whyis it okay for a man to date young women, but women are being called immoral for dating young men
Posted: 9/8/2011 9:15:50 AM
lmao gladly will be called a cougar. Im not into men my age because most have a few divorces and kids under their belt and thanks but not for me. Plus I like attractive men so younger is how I roll lol
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 95
Whyis it okay for a man to date young women, but women are being called immoral for dating young men
Posted: 9/8/2011 10:05:24 AM
The women that call 'older' women that date younger men ~Immoral~ are merely showing their _Envy_!

OMG, so not true.

The young pups are constantly hitting on we older women - they have to be scraped off our legs most of the time. I have NO desire to date a youngin' and certainly DON'T envy anyone who does. But hey, the next time I'm jonsing for a dinner date at Chuck E. Cheese, maybe I'll reconsider.
 Fleuron
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/9/2011 10:11:06 AM
Msg. 93: Please stop embarrassing yourself.

OP, I agree that this:

87: ...I'm sure your mail is over flowing now with perspective suitor's in your self-adsorbed thread.

is what you’re really about.

Your statistical analysis of this thread:
 Fleuron
Msg: 101
Posted: 9/9/2011 2:18:58 PM
^^^
I evaluated all replies , and I came up with 17 % negative replies,
19% 50/50 replies, and 27% positives. If the totally negatives, and the 50/50s are combined they outweigh the positives by 9%.

You mathematically calculated that 19% of the replies you received were 50% negative and 50% positive? Really? Excuse my skepticism…

I was called immoral for talking to younger men. That got me to do a little
statistic. And I still talk to younger men. Don`t see why not.

Neither do I. Who cares? Five pages of “who cares?” Some doofus left you a message you didn’t like, and the Drama Queen in you doesn’t like to be judged by strangers who have absolutely zero impact on your life. Maybe five more pages will make a difference…

Have you calculated the percentage of messages in your inbox from young men based on the absurdity of this thread?

The current US government is not into moraly outcasting certain people. So, why are civilians trying to do it to others?

Seriously??
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2011 2:23:37 PM

I don't think its advisable for man or woman to objectify youth for ego strokes, to prove they still have "it".
So many age trannies--"I am 18 inside stuck in a 50 yr old shell" "I can pass".
Being a youth junkie isn't necessary. I know people of 50, 60, 70, etc. who redefine their age.
You asked, we answered.
I don't care what others do, but I don't find it healthy in that a lot of people have a problem getting older and deal with it in this way.
A 60s guy trying to date me says "oh, women 20-30 yrs younger are what I draw". I don't buy it at all, BSing.
If age is a number, do you date older? Most people claiming age is just a number won't go older.
Yeah I could date a 20 yr old--they often chat me up at the grocery--maybe they have a mommy complex, but really have little to say to a 20 year old.
I remember myself at 20. There is no point. I don't need to go back there.

^^^^
Bravo!

age trannies

Personally when I see Hugh Hefner I just think its kinda funny and sad. I don't know why anybody- women or men- would want to emulate this kind of behavior. On either end, it appears that they are seeking something that doesn't have much to do with the other person other than objectifying them for youth, beauty, money and power.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >