Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What *IS* off limits in the bedroom for you??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sinbader
Msg: 103
What *IS* off limits in the bedroom for you??Page 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
anything past the third orgasam im ready for a nap and a twinkie
 phelen
Msg: 104
What *IS* off limits in the bedroom for you??
Posted: 7/12/2007 10:36:03 AM
Very little is off limits with the right person! I mean, I really haven't done that much crazy stuff, but I think that with the "one" I would try most anything. Why not? However the urination thing,,,a bit odd! Hey to each his own!
 LipsOfAnAngel69
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/12/2007 10:39:13 AM
I am very sexual ~ open minded and very experimental.. if it feels good ~ do it. This is the rule I live by.. however ~ I do draw the proverbial line at the two examples the OP put forth. Also beastiality ~ I love animals way too much to understand how people can abuse of them in this manner.

Other than those ~ I'm open to just about anything.. I'll try anything once ~ twice, and even repeatedly if it turns me on, and gets me off.
 sldk
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/12/2007 11:17:43 AM
Feathers are fine, but the whole chicken is definately off limits
 LovelyArkAngel
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/12/2007 11:39:49 AM
Nothing is off limits....
 LipsOfAnAngel69
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/12/2007 2:08:05 PM
That poster would be me... and I speak from the human believing in animal rights standpoint ~ and since animals cannot speak for themselves.. I say it's abusive. They don't know any better, and anyone condoning this type of behavior towards an innocent animal, are not too far from posessing the mentality to say it's alright to use young, innocent children for their sexual gratification as well.

The whole idea makes me furious....
 kasandroid
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/12/2007 4:38:01 PM
Cum is prolly good for your hair.....lots of protein...............you know some times they even uses placentas in some proffessional hair (for deep conditioning treatments) products...........yeah I know gross.

Even in Oil paints they sometimes crush bones for lovely white colours, and precious stones and bla bla bla.
 Angelsy1
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/13/2007 6:43:07 PM
I hate posting "me too" posts w/o adding anything, but oh well...

1. Scat
2. Golden showers
3. Bestiality
4. Pedophilia
5. Furries (other costumes, maybe, but no animal getup)
6. Voyeurs (no circle jerks, please, unless you are of course actually a part of the scene)
7. Drunk people

Looks like that about covers it...
 inkogneato
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/13/2007 6:56:16 PM
For me it's not so much about "off limits" as it is "out of bounds". I draw chalk lines on the floor and furniture, and if anybody steps out of the designated play area, there are penalties to be paid.
 Gee_m
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2007 1:12:38 AM

I did a search. What the heck is pony play?

Pony play to my knowledge is a form of bondage, where a man or woman is tied arms behind their back, and wearing an outfit that is both used as posture restriction and also as a control implement, they are then attached to a cart and pull their master/mistress around as if they were a horse.

If you want more proper info Look up Ponygirls or ponyboys

I could be wrong and the person meant having sex with ponies but it just doesn't make sense to just mention ponies and not full bestiality.

Restrictions for me have pretty much all been mentioned, scat/watersports, children, bestiality, high levels of pain, cutting...

one thing that I would add though is, lack of knowledge, dawn touched on this with her fear of true bondage. (I'm not saying you lack knowledge dawn please don't hurt me )

Basicaly there are people out there who are acting out their fantasies with other people, and they have no clue of their actual limits (physical and mental) and on top of that they only have a minimal amount of information on the actual fantasy they want to act out.

Do make matters worse they don't make any plans whatsoever, they just act it out on a whim.

Dawn, If it was a true bondage session you would not even be able to contort and dial 911, handcuffs is vanilla bondage, and most vanilla bondage handcuffs have a quick release in case of emergencies.

The only handcuffs available that do not have those are police issue handcuffs that are possible to get but only from underground sources or from the net.

Anyway handcuffs are not very comfortable and are cold as hell (thats why most sex shops sell them with fuzzy pink or blue covers) for a bedpost bondage you want to go with leather cuffs, a tough bit of chain and some keyed locks. Now it's a bit more serious.
 newstart123
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/14/2007 5:03:57 PM
I am willing to try most anything. However, going down on another woman and being pissed on or crapped on are where I draw the line. Other than that....I definately have a kinky side.

Oh yea...children and beastiality are off limits as well.
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:42:37 PM
People under the age of eighteen, living things that are not human, and true (not fantasy) force/rape. Other stuff maybe I don't care for, but those are my only no-no-nevers.
 44magnum
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:15:28 PM
Crackers, dutch ovens, running around with sharp sticks,exes[their's], sexually repressed jewish maids with homosexual tendencies.......Oh man it's late, I'm delirious!
 neal69
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2007 11:05:11 AM
im definately the letter not the letterbox lol
 rederer1
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/29/2007 12:48:40 PM
No motley crue "girls, girls, girls" on repeat. I did that once and it was unpleasant. No poop, pee if she wants it but I'd really rather not.
 * L *
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2007 2:18:38 PM
Spectators....any kind of tators

44magnum
Msg: 121
Posted: 7/29/2007 3:04:04 PM
^^^^^^^ I agree mb, no taters, unless there's cream corn involved!!! lol.I hope this is long enough.[ the post people!! geezz]. No, not that post! c'mon now. Keep it clean!!!
 medana
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/29/2007 3:25:21 PM
he he he.. funny thread! i would say definitely nothing involving pedophilia, necrophilia or zoophilia... hell no!

as far as toes, am all in, golden showers ok if in bath tub, i don't wanna be doing cleaning... as for defecating on someone, i don't know, don't think so... them defecating on me - that would make me throw someone out my 2nd floor window...

audience is ok, if am having fun, what others r doing is their problem, they just better not be interruptin

he he he

bondage is ok, as long as i'm the one doing the bondage he he he... humiliation ok too, same way... nobody better try to be ****in at me, i'd have to rip some of their hair off

pain is ok if i am the one inflicting it on someone else, no or very very very light pain on me... but definitely nothing too crazy, i wont be cutting off body parts or eating people, friggin lunatics (only saying because some asked me before, the nutjobs)

he he he

bowtie45
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2007 6:52:39 PM
r u serious girl? u don't like a man going down on u? u haven't had the right man do it then.
 talksalot02
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/29/2007 7:45:23 PM
Anything that hurts or makes me want to throw up.
 medana
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/1/2007 5:28:14 AM

r u serious girl? u don't like a man going down on u? u haven't had the right man do it then

i hope u r not referring to me, cause i sure never would say THAT!

sorrry
Msg: 126
Posted: 8/5/2007 5:27:10 AM
I don't want anyone licking my ass or getting any bright ideas of sticking some kind of dildo up my ass.
I don't equate pain and pleasure either. So if you are into inflicting pain stay out of my camp. I love teasing but that is fun not painful.

And though I did not read thru this thread but probably should have ~ No Animals.

If you think peeing (unless in the shower) is fun ~ nope. Do I even have to say don't even think about taking a crap on me or wanting me to take a crap on you?
I think you get the basic jist here...
EDIT: I just read SOME (not all, mind you) responses and yeh, I dont want to utter the words "I see dead people" Nor do I want to see any vomit.

Oh, and I love a woman that shows utter passion in the bedroom. I love it when I KNOW a woman is ENJOYING what is going on while we are in the bedroom (or wherever). Nothing is more of a turn on then REALLY knowing that I am pleasing my lady. Now, ladies not that you are trying to win an Oscar for best performance in an orgasam (keep it real I can tell) but hell, I love to see a woman who is comfortable with herself and lets loose. I think this goes back to the I don't want to utter the words "I see dead people". Two meanings to that one!

Other then that game on.
 Shylent
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2007 8:11:31 PM
Kids, corpses, unwilling participants(rape), pain(on me), homocide(snuff), eating shit or vomit(me) oh and animals. those are my only hard limits.

Eveyrthing else is ok though some of them will take me a while to work up to and get used to.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What *IS* off limits in the bedroom for you??