Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Do you experiance this? If so, ideas as to why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sailoress
Msg: 21
Do you experiance this? If so, ideas as to why?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
People, places & things just happen sometimes. If I'm not someone's cup of tea it's better for me to find out sooner than later.
Good luck with your fishing!
 newbeginnings333
Msg: 22
Do you experiance this? If so, ideas as to why?
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:22:33 PM
wow thanks all...i thought it was me...
same thing happened to me and i believe it is because as you said...they loose interest for some reason or another...it seems to be the norm by what everyone here said...but picture yourself at a get-together and you start talking to someone new and soon realize they aren't your cup-a-tea...so you try and get out of the conversation and move-on..i've done it...and sure everyone else has done it...rather than just flat-out tell them you don't care for their personality or interests you be polite and just bow out/away...and in some cases you run lol!
 Solitairesway
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2012 1:35:15 PM
Yes, but in a different sort of circumstances. I say "Let It Go." More likely a blessing in disguise.
 FnToLv
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:29:51 PM
Wow.. I wrote this a long time ago and people are still commenting.. Nice.. I hope some of you have been able to figure out why people talk a little and then just stop. I'm excited to see the conversations that have developed... :)

Good on All of you :)
 FnToLv
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:33:30 PM
What a Great answer Virtueseeker !!! The hardest part of the experience as when you get to the phone call and get to know the person. I may just want to meet them to make a new friend and maybe that shows through.. Just haven't really found someone who struck my interest any more than that. I have yet to actually go on a single date with someone from this site. Most of the people I know on here were met on other sites or in person somewhere. :) Loved your answer though.. thank you.
 FnToLv
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/18/2012 12:34:29 PM
PNW_CPC - AMEN Girl :)
 Enchantedscissor
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:43:08 AM
Its because they are talking to alot of boys weeding through the ones they find interesting..I am sorry its true..a girl I work with is on this site too, and she gets hundreds of email..she adorable btw..but she might talk to one for a few days and then another grabs her attention and she can't possible talk to hundreds of guys at a time..so she just stops..she doesn't want to hurt anyones feeling soo.. she cant say "sorry I am talking to some one else now" she is to young to have that kind of confidence..I let people know" hey I am sorry but we seem to not be connecting here" I wish them luck and move on..

Oh and I am have fun..meeting people and boy do I have some stories...its all just an adventure..and hopefully I will meet the right guy at the right time, who is right for me! Until then enjoy the process and have fun!!!
 risingmist
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:56:02 PM
There seem to be many people online with ADHD. Their attention span is very limited and they need the constant stimulous of a new person. Also, I am mystified by the "one day" syndrom. Meaning of you have a conversation and don't immediately plan to meet them (like in the next couple of hours) they will never talk with you again.

Two men withwhom I had a great phone conversation with, then asked if I would like to meet them for dinner. Each time I had other plans and neither of them would talk with me again or email. Or even make it for another time! Most people have plans at least 24 hours in advance of the current moment.
 kuklata
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/7/2012 11:10:25 AM
Right now I have 124 new messages that I can't possibly reply to. I didn't get them for one day, I just never had time to read them, and they kept accumulating. I can't read more than 20 messages a day, and I don't respond to more than 5, because then I forget what I have talked to the person about.
I have stopped talking to guys for no reason quite often, but I can never keep track of who does it to me, because there are just so many guys on here. When I see someone's profile I can't remember who discontinued the conversation. My advice is just don't take it personally, because it's not. People are on here for different reasons.
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Do you experiance this? If so, ideas as to why?