Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > If you were dating a woman and this happened      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 51
If you were dating a woman and this happenedPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

It doesn't matter if she did him or not (she probably did, though). She lied. 'Nuf said.

I agree. Cheating is just as much about, if not more about, lying than sex.
 abelian
Msg: 52
If you were dating a woman and this happened
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:29:00 AM

I don't know, what I do know is everyone here 100% agrees something happened, I am only one in denial. I guess when you invest so much time.

She must be hot. However, eventually the hot will wear off and you'll still be left with that question eating at you. It's easier to end it now than later.
 polarbear9
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/12/2011 10:34:11 AM
Im sorry but I cried about 15 mins ago, I am only human. it really sucks when you open up your heart to someone thinking that they feel the same, first they tell you something, they act like theyre committed to you and then everything changes, and part of you feels something may have happened. I guess I should be happy I have my health and still alive.
 Magina314
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/12/2011 11:01:14 AM
Buddy you look like a ****ing stud (no offense), Girls are ??? = No Profit, i'm sorry to say. Obviously this girl cheated on you (again, no offense), is it beneficial for you to continue the relationship and get a few more fcuks out?, meh, that's your decision to make, i'd personally do it, but i'm a disgusting pig.

In any event, hope u heal.
 Dorkvader27
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/12/2011 11:09:21 AM
I would never talk to her again. If she texted me or called me again I'd tell her to do me a favor and delete my number. If she asked why I'd probably say something a long the lines of You really can't figure that out?

The woman cheated on you straight up. Even if she didn't what she did was not appropriate it was disrespectful and rude. You've got no reason to trust her at all she was not honest open and forthcoming. All of which are things needed to trust another person.

There are some things you don't do in an exclusive relationship. Some of those things would be lying, hanging out with exes, getting drunk with exes, staying the night at an exes and so on. Basically what she did entirely.

No need to get revenge or make an ass of yourself. Leave her having regret even though she might not show it she'll look back and go damn if ya just walk away.

Even if that woman came to my door step begging and crying I'd tell her to get lost. She gave no regard to your feelings or emotions why should you give any to hers?
 OzzGirl22
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/12/2011 2:33:21 PM

I called her at 10 oclock to to see how she was doing with the studying and after 10 txt message, and 5 calls, she had her phone on vibrate didn't get back to me till 1240

You called her 5 times and sent her 10 texts? Dude, you have a few problems of your own.
Move on.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/12/2011 3:31:45 PM
Dude, she's playing you like a fiddle. Ofcourse she had a wild night with him. Deep down you know it too, or you would not have let it bother you too the point of announcing it too all of us pof'rs what she did. She's a decieving promiscues woman to be politically correct (lol). Dump that tramp!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:13:40 PM
OP, I think it's really obvious what happened. She got porked, and as someone else put it -- it probably wasn't so spontaneous either.

I belive nothing happened

Are you nuts? You're not even at least solidly in the in-between realm? I could understand if she was going out of town, to the same town he's in, to visit some of her friends, was at a house party he was at, and found out she and he hung out there and she crashed in that neighboring town with allegedly her friends she planned on... sure, she may not have done anything (still be at least a bit skeptical).

But your story -- the writing's on the wall, dude. Don't let a gal's warm attitude or an opposite cold attitude about it all reel you in, because there are things you WANT to believe that's overtaking it, and she's trying to convince you that it didn't happen. But WHY would you go over there during studying and crash at an ex-bf/fwb's place and refuse to talk on the phone? That ALONE is enough evidence to drop her... if you don't even suspect something happened or even confront her on it w/o falling for emotion that she may dish out, then ya don't have a spine.
 cooldog65
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:15:47 PM
Dorkvader77 is exactly right. It comes down to differences in their boundaries. To the original poster: don't let her manipulate you. Take back your power!
 gabriella71
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:51:07 PM
If you really think nothing happened you wouldnt have posted this.....im not interested in hanging out with men ive slept with once im dating someone. I would be done with someone if they did that to me . Time to move on my friend....sorry!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 6:01:47 PM

she said she was studying but he called her up and it was spontaneous and she just wanted to have fun

Riiiggghhhttt..spontaneous after she told you 'no'?
And, if she wanted to have fun, she couldn't with you?

Your call..but if it were me..It'd be done-over-bye-see ya.

Trust is gone..respect is not there.

I am not saying that this can't be overcome..but, why did it happen? She obviously has more feelings for this dude then you, to lie to you about what took place. Is it going to happen again?

Is this someone you want to be with?
You've mentioned you've had a lot of sex..is that why you are still with this woman, because of the sex? Do you "LIKE" her, or like the sex?

Maybe she liked the other guys sex better than yours? Hmm..double whammy then, huh?
Nawwww..to much drama, lying, deceiving..way to much.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 6:04:10 PM

She must be hot. However, eventually the hot will wear off and you'll still be left with that question eating at you. It's easier to end it now than later.

What's that saying again?

No matter how beautiful they are..someone, somewhere, is tired of her chit!
 five-marie
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2011 6:04:44 PM
You know she slept with him. You're not willing to admit it to yourself yet. Stop calling her, stop taking her calls.
She's all but flat out told you she slept with him. I know it hurts but you need to cut your losses and move on.
 lilaflower912
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/12/2011 7:50:36 PM
OP, none of us can tell you how to live your life. You can either dump her like yesterday's garbage, OR you can choose to mend things with her. Some things you need to realize if you stay are 1) YES, she had sex with her ex 2) She would likely do it again 3) You will NEVER be sure she won't do it again 4) She will likely try to deflect some of the blame on to you and tell you it was your fault she strayed. 5) She may get paranoid and turn the tables on YOU and get suspicious that YOU are cheating on her. I've seen it happen.
 kensan88
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/17/2011 8:19:59 PM
come on man dont be a fool,like i was,but i knew the deal
 Pete2205
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:42:54 AM
By now its either all over or everything's hunky dory on the Polar ice cap...Seemed to me tho you were smothering her. Maybe after not seeing this ex for a long time she needed some space and for whatever the reason was why it ended with them , he was the guy she needed to escape with.
There is always a reason why someone is an ''Ex'' so on the plus side don't assume she is going to embark on a new relationship with him. On the minus side trust is already dead. Every text she gets or receives you will be desperate to know who its from, what its about. Every Time she does not reply to your call straight away or sends a return text, you will be looking at her, checking the way she looks at you, her manner and even worried about your sexual performance...
If it hasn't ended now then the writing is one the wall.
 jan1025
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 5:32:20 AM
After five months, you think you own her? Funny, how people think..

Besides that, like I said on here many times, a person doesn't show their true colors until usually six months to one year! She's a month early. lol...

Pete2205
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:03:39 PM
Sooooo thats about it Polar. Many of have been there, put our heads in the sand, ignored our friends and got even more emotionally screwed....

Walk away, hold your head up, brush yourselof down and take whats left of your dignity with you.
 AnnieNIdaho
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/13/2011 3:37:05 PM
I'd say that it is over. She most likely hooked up with him. The bigger question is...why is she lying to you about what she is doing. Studying and partying are very different things. Take the clue, get some dignity and move on. She's not worth it.
 hoth1972
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/13/2011 3:42:59 PM
......ok....she drove to his house and preferred his company to yours.....yup..wakey wakey time. something happened....60 miles round trip...3.24 a gallon.....yup..she scored...time to move on...or at least get even and date someone else too. dont let her con you....all women have crocodile tears.
 bose62
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2011 5:15:40 PM
To me this is a easy one I'll give you 2 ways to look at. I willing to bet you didn't hear from her, no text or anything. and you couldn't get in touch with her. that's the easy one . now #2. Come on guy tht's why she went to see him , you didn't know where too look.

Just so you know , take this into consideration Don't complain about getting wet when you standing in the rain. ( my advice to you, get out the rain ( shut her down) because you can't stop the rain( keep her fron doing it again.

She got you on the Merry -go round. no matter how fast or how slow it goes , it will be the same thing over and over. Shut it Down
 somethingelse_29
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/14/2011 1:46:54 PM
Something definitely happened!
 Archangel_07
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/14/2011 2:27:21 PM
That's where I say she's done like burnt toast. If she's not even calling you while she's out this this random dude. Or at least talks to you once while she's out with him. Or she does not texts you while out with the dude. Turns the phone off while she's out with the dude, shit is going on for sure. Onto the next one cuz of that lie she tell and the fact she's not acting right for seeing some next dude that I don't even know and the fact that they hooked up in the past and her coming back to see him is already a deal breaker all on it's own. Yeah man done.
 respektabl
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/14/2011 2:50:10 PM
She banged him. He turns her on more or she has a thing for him. Simple as that; I've been that guy before. One thing I've learned is that girls who do that are crazy, fundamentally broken, not trustworthy at all. Why do you suppose 30mile guy isn't still dating her?

You have two choices, dump her or keep fking her. She may like you a lot, who knows. But you gotta find a zen place where you can let this go.
 _allen_
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2011 3:05:20 PM
Something happened! That's all I can speculate on.

Being an adult, if you truly care why don't you just ask her about it?

If you do not care, move on. Let it be and end it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > If you were dating a woman and this happened