Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > While giving head..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 26
While giving head..Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO!!! Wondering exactly how many "boobs" are within arm's reach on those occasions.
 singleandbored79
Msg: 27
While giving head..
Posted: 9/18/2011 11:16:08 AM
LMAO!!!! That was great.... You made my day. Hillarious
 Laha Math
Msg: 28
While giving head..
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:22:40 PM
Depends. If it's 69 anything goes. Otherwise some women do it for the pleasure it gives them. You have nothing to do with it except providing the means. Stay out of it. Ask and it shall be revealed unto you.
 wubbiekitty
Msg: 29
While giving head..
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:28:45 PM
Only A man would type such a response lmao
 Vickir73
Msg: 30
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 11:31:23 AM
oh some of these responses are AWESOME!!!! watching football, huh? :) I think it depends on the mood I'm in and the position. If I'm on my knees it's kinda hard for him to do anything except hold my hair - which I've never understood by the way? Does a man really enjoy watching his girl do it as much as the action itself? Anyway, that's beside the point.

Sometimes if I want to feel "dominate" I don't want him doing anything except lay back and have my way with him, but there are other times (when I'm watching the football game while I've got him in my mouth :) that sometimes a "helping hand" on me helps.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 31
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 12:14:28 PM

Does a man really enjoy watching his girl do it as much as the action itself?

^^^Not that "I" have ever done such a thing...lmao..but rumour has it that yes they do enjoy watching as much as receiving...men are visual creatures, God luv em!
 bigwhoop71
Msg: 32
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 1:28:24 PM
Well said! Im new here, and was shocked when I saw the forums, in a good way. Its about time I can read someone honest viewpoints are on what some call a taboo topic. Its refreshing to see someone get to the "head" of this issue. One question, the yell out part, can you explain the importance behind that? Now dont get upset, I do. I just want to know, is it because it is sexy or because you need the warning? I find many love the act, not the result, so it makes me fairly self conscious.
 oralservice
Msg: 33
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 1:29:44 PM
^^

^^

gently moving your hair out of the way so he can still watch the football game, Monday Night Football? ;)

while quietly dialing with other hand to Little Ceasers for some chicken wing delivery.

The George Costanza (of 'Seinfeld' fame) "trifecta" of a perfect night for a man, right? :)

head, TV sports & eating :)
 bigwhoop71
Msg: 34
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 2:26:56 PM

*disclaimer - I speak for myself and no one else.

Watch me pleasure you.
Make lots of moans and groans and whatever else noises
Maybe put your hands on my head
Ask me, tell me, if there's something you want
Yell out "get ready i'm cumming!"

That's about it.

No need to touch/fondle me. It just distracts me. Totally.

About the only time I would want your hands involved on my body is if I"m giving you a bj while we are in a car driving down the street...then sure a little fondling while my azz is up in the air is kinda fun and makes it even hotter.

It's not about "blowing" and it's most definitely not a JOB. So dont' think you have to be keeping me entertained...trust me, the ol tool is plenty entertaining, esp w/it's friends the balls and azz nearby! Just let me enjoy the rush and thrill of loving on your c0ck...

BUt I sure as hell dont' speak for all women!!!!!

Well said! Im new here, and was shocked when I saw the forums, in a good way. Its about time I can read someone honest viewpoints are on what some call a taboo topic. Its refreshing to see someone get to the "head" of this issue. One question, the yell out part, can you explain the importance behind that? Now dont get upset, I do. I just want to know, is it because it is sexy or because you need the warning? I find many love the act, not the result, so it makes me fairly self conscious.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 35
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 2:41:00 PM
I have never felt the need to have a man "yell out" warning that he's about to blow....I've always just known when it's going to happen because of what his body does. That said, I don't have a problem with the result and so don't need to have warning to back away (in fact, I've found if when a guy is about to cum, simply taking him as far back in my throat as possible eliminates the need for clean up and minimizes any taste if that happens to be an issue with that particular man). Personally, I think it's important to make sure none is wasted, which is why a quick kiss on the tip makes sure there aren't any stray drops going to end up on the sheets.
 LeoBorn82
Msg: 36
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 4:45:32 PM
haha, awesome, that can work both ways as well. I personally believe there isn't anything wrong with touching each other or yourself while your partner is performing Oral Sex. And not so much screaming or yelling out, but some verbal gesture is always a turn on because it lets each other know that they're traveling on the right path. Everyone's body reaction is different, i find it sexy how a woman reacts when she cums.
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 37
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 5:27:44 PM
I wonder why more women can't just
be like barefootkitten here and just
spell it out.
...I think her point was just, keep it clean!
Right ??
 dontknownow
Msg: 38
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 6:42:06 PM
Touching, lots and lots of touching. I love when a guy plays with my hair.
 bigwhoop71
Msg: 39
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 7:16:21 PM
I agree with LeoBorn, definitely enjoy giving probably more than receiving, (I know its crazy, but i do), 69 or whatever. Not a quicky either, take your time, I mean chew your food and enjoy it, well so to speak, lol.
 MsMicki
Msg: 40
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/19/2011 8:31:30 PM
Personally, I prefer you to keep your hands out of the way!
My preference is to lie between his legs.....and if he is trying to reach around my head to caress my breasteses, then he is in the damn way!!

Lay back, watch or not, hold my face or hair , but don't hinder what I am doing!
If you want me to do something different, just say so....don't try to steer me or shove
me down on you.
You want me to deep throat....I know how, so just tell me that is what you want!!

and yes, moans and grunts are much appreciated. Encouragement will get you more
of what you like!

as for "warning" me.........not necessary, but I do find the words sexy to hear.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 41
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/20/2011 6:16:13 AM
That one is easy enough to answer Doggy! It is simply because she considers the act in itself distasteful. So he is doing something that goes against what she believes. Sounds silly I know, but it is what it is
 whytwater
Msg: 42
While giving head..
Posted: 9/20/2011 7:05:44 AM
^^^^^^^ D.H. Lawrence, in a series of critical essays on classic American novels, observes that the outer three-fourths of a woman is a thorny, convoluted, irrational tangle that will play hell with ya, but if you persevere, despite the probably numerous flesh wounds you suffer, to reach her core, it's worth it.
Not saying I believe everything DHL says, but, he was right on about the novels. lol
 oralservice
Msg: 43
While giving head..
Posted: 9/20/2011 10:37:09 AM

I was lucky enough to be with someone who was so turned on giving me oral, that she would orgasm repeatedly while doing it. it wasnt always that way, but we got ourselves to that point.

I *can* sometimes cum while eating pusssy, just from that, no touch. especially if she is really into it, moaning/screaming, coming, hips thrusting & fukking my face..or when riding my face really grinding & writhing hard..

it's quite the experience to shoot a big load from giving oral!
 Vic0028
Msg: 44
While giving head..
Posted: 9/23/2011 1:52:49 AM

Speak for yourself!

I love giving head. I've learned that I don't get particularly distracted if I'm getting fondled while I go down on someone; I'll pretty much stay hyper-focused on the c*ck in my mouth regardless. Sometimes I like having my hair pulled, or my head gently pushed down further, etc, but it depends on the dynamic involved. I want some form of encouragement to know my partner's enjoying himself as much as I am, but I'm not sure it particularly matters what form that encouragement takes.

Hyper focused on the c*ck in your mouth regardless.. That's the spirit luv.
 Vic0028
Msg: 45
While giving head..
Posted: 9/23/2011 2:18:43 AM

haha, awesome, that can work both ways as well. I personally believe there isn't anything wrong with touching each other or yourself while your partner is performing Oral Sex. And not so much screaming or yelling out, but some verbal gesture is always a turn on because it lets each other know that they're traveling on the right path. Everyone's body reaction is different, i find it sexy how a woman reacts when she cums.

'find it sexy how a woman reacts when she cums'.. Well said my friend.. my gf's hips literally unhinge loudly when she cums, and her heavy moan is quite frightening.. in a good way hehe!
 dondea
Msg: 46
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:52:32 AM
RubensDoll on 09/16/11: There's no way he can touch me with his hands in cuffs... obviously...
;)

LMAO

You made me snort my coffee this morning when I read that! Thanks!

jadynsgma10
Msg: 47
While giving head..
Posted: 9/23/2011 10:04:20 AM
lol, I do it because I love to! It turns me on to have him in my mouth! I will do whatever I can to please him, turn him on, arouse him, make him want me nore!!!
 oralservice
Msg: 48
While giving head..
Posted: 9/23/2011 12:45:35 PM
I don't like women to give me head..so don't touch, with mouth , or hands, lol

too many bad experiences, pain > pleasure, they sucked at it (sorry..) no good, too hard..

also most don't really want/like to do it (I can tell) . I can't get into it if they give half-azzed effort out of a sense of "duty" just b/c I just licked them to several orgasms..
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 49
While giving head..
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:08:48 PM
oralservice.....really! well that's a fitting
name then ! :)
Let's face it, the "expected" thing can get
old....but one good cucksucker girl will redeem
all that ....good luck !
Pretty sure some women have the same
reverse problem you have/had.
Solution is to eat lots of Poussy and
get lots of blowjobs....bound to find
a good fit sooner or later :)
 bikeman1467
Msg: 50
view profile
History
While giving head..
Posted: 9/26/2011 8:01:21 PM
I'm surprised to read women here stating that they just wanted to "have at it" without the dude doing anything for her. I'd think the best thing to do is for the couple to discuss what best turns them on when it comes to BJs. Maybe some women do not want her dude to be eye-balling her--personally I enjoy watching my lady "have at it"--makes the experience a helluva lot more erotic. One of my partners insisted on "having at it" from the side and wanted me to watch and finger her simultaneously. She claimed she was blowing multiple Os in a matter of a minute--so who was I to argue her request?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > While giving head..