Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > DATING OVER 60      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 251
DATING OVER 60Page 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Guy comes in , wearing a pair of dress shoes, a cod piece, and a dog collar. About my age, in his 60’s. A young woman, in her 20’s, has a dog leash attached to his collar

Yeah, something like this is common in your average goth club. Few would barely bat an eyelash. It sounds like this guy was into public humiliation. Some of the guys I knew from the dungeon were, as well, and their mistresses would write something ''humiliating" somewhere on the men's bodies with lipstick before being paraded around.

I don't know if I could even pick a "weirdest" I've ever witnessed, there's so much to choose from, but two things made me absolutely cringe - sounding and ball-kicking. I talked to one of the guys who did a ball-kicking scene, and asked him if he actually *enjoyed* something that left him lying on the floor, screaming in agony. He replied "oh yeah, it's f*cking incredible."
 gtomustang
Msg: 252
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/8/2018 2:31:25 PM
today I was hoping to redeem plastic bottles, but the machine was full. Told the fellow responsible about it, and we talked as he cleared it out. He said customers were throwing their trash into the machine, and commented, "I sure would love to see their homes." The thought process made me chuckle--did these people conduct their homelife the same way they treated other peoples' property, or did they treat their property with respect and, for some reason, disrespected the property of others?

I remember some blurb a while ago, that people who had responsibilities at work enjoyed a dom position where someone else made decisions, and I would assume people who like pain and degradation, must have so little of it in their regular life (I mean, who would want more of it?). But who knows? maybe some people like what they already get a lot of in life. some people denied love as children, find partners who do the same, thinking its love.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 253
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/8/2018 5:42:55 PM
Seki, have you gone on more dates with the woman you recently met? How is that going?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 254
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/9/2018 5:55:02 AM

I remember some blurb a while ago, that people who had responsibilities at work enjoyed a dom position where someone else made decisions, and I would assume people who like pain and degradation, must have so little of it in their regular life

There is a *bit* of truth to people in positions of authority gravitating toward being subs, but I would say it's not enough to justify a stereotype per se. There are many misconceptions about BDSM in general. The notion it's all about whips, chains, abuse, degradation, troubled childhoods, people with psychological issues, etc., is way off the mark. It's more about building a bond of trust than anything else.

There are some interesting articles out there about the psychology associated with all of it.
 ohenryx
Msg: 255
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/9/2018 12:23:40 PM
It is indeed a complex and interesting subject. I had never thought much about it until about 7 years ago. I began a lengthy conversation with a woman that I met through these forums, and she was in such a relationship. We exchanged lengthy emails talking about this subject, and many others, then phone calls, and became fairly good friends. And I learned, a lot, about this subject and a few others. Friends are always good, and you’re never too old to learn.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 256
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/9/2018 1:42:12 PM
Holy cow, Pig. Please tell us you have not "gone to the cows". Never forget, Pigs fly, Cows jump over the moon and they come home...................and then there were 3 blind mice.
 Seki1949
Msg: 257
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/10/2018 10:13:46 PM
NY58, yes, there is hope in the universe.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 258
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 1/10/2018 10:54:04 PM
Awww, I'm glad to hear that! πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œβ€
 storm8862
Msg: 259
How horrible are you?
Posted: 1/23/2018 5:40:16 AM
She is young dont worry she will get there...

I think what most people dont realize is that just because we are older does not mean we dont still need a relationship or someone to do things with.

Having fun is not just for the young people are living longer and now 60 is the new 50 and so on...

I mainly like to meet older men because being a women in the 50s young men just dont have the maturity level I am seeking, but I have had my share of angry old men. Its why I have not met one yet LOL... most of those I have met over 60 are either in a rush to date excursively or they are demanding of my time money and what ever else I am willing to share.

I am not sure if its just a POF thing but men on here from NJ and NY areas I have found are mainly looking to use women.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 260
view profile
History
How horrible are you?
Posted: 1/24/2018 3:46:29 AM
Men in Pennsylvania aren't much better. Now, that's not all men, of course. And the younger ones who say they, "love older women".....well I tell them to just go give your mom or your grandmother a big hug.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 261
How horrible are you?
Posted: 1/24/2018 4:48:52 AM
^^^
And the younger ones who say they, "love older women".....well I tell them to just go give your mom or your grandmother a big hug.

That's funny~

;-)

hahahahah
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 262
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 3/9/2018 8:06:10 AM
Now I am 60 I don't fancy anyone my own age.
On the other hand I rarely get a message or a view.

Sent out about 200 emails to just anyone to see if I got a response and I didn't.
Except one message from someone I didn't even contact !
Sods law I guess.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 263
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 3/9/2018 8:21:44 AM
mike, in another thread you said:

I met someone online.
We agreed to meet at hers with absolutely no strings attached and just as friends.
At hers after 10 minutes chatting she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me upstairs !
I left next morning seriously knackered.
I can only guess she was seriously missing a man's company, possibly any man !

Doesn't this woman count?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 264
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 3/9/2018 9:31:35 AM

Sent out about 200 emails to just anyone to see if I got a response and I didn't.
Sods law I guess.

OR having a photo that looks like a mugshot. Seriously, it's the type of photo that one would see on the news about someone, and the news wouldn't be delightfully cheerful about them. I suggest changing it up, your luck will be better. :)
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 265
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 3/9/2018 9:44:36 AM

Doesn't this woman count?

That was about 15 years ago !
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 266
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 3/9/2018 10:06:41 AM

Now I am 60 I don't fancy anyone my own age.
On the other hand I rarely get a message or a view.

Sods law I guess.

That's poetic justice for you.
 beachjeri
Msg: 267
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 7:32:36 AM
the toughest part of being over 60 is that it is hard to find appropriate men. the older geezers are just trying to get laid and the more preferred younger men are trying to get women younger than they are so the pool is very shallow for the 60+ female
 CBGB77
Msg: 268
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 8:51:55 AM

Posted By: beachjeri on 4/12/2018 936 AM
Subject: DATING OVER 60
Message: the toughest part of being over 60 is that it is hard to find appropriate men. the older geezers are just trying to get laid and the more preferred younger men are trying to get women younger than they are so the pool is very shallow for the 60+ female

L0l,well some of us old geezers are just looking to find love L-U-V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJRfx-19U84
 browneyesboo
Msg: 269
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 9:38:21 AM

the toughest part of being over 60 is that it is hard to find appropriate men. the older geezers are just trying to get laid and the more preferred younger men are trying to get women younger than they are so the pool is very shallow for the 60+ female

But you're looking for a younger man yourself?
If everyone is looking for someone younger, the dating pool for
"old geezers" is going to be women in their 60's.

I've found it's easier not to look.
Just to let them come flocking and then decide their merits
sort of like how I chose a purse. Something I don't mind as
an accoutrement, will it last long, will it be able to do what I
need it to do, can I get rid of it if I don't like it anymore, will
other people be jealous of my great find, will my cat like it, and
does it hold my cell phone within reach.

I'm just kidding.
Mostly.
 whiterose0
Msg: 270
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 11:43:01 AM

The reason why your dating pool is so shallow is because you're married. It has nothing to do with your being a 60+ female.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 271
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 12:01:28 PM
"the toughest part of being over 60, is that appropriate men aren't hard. The old Geezers are just trying to get laid"

>>I guess they send off warning signs like putting on their profile:

"beachjeri isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment. "

:) just teasing you, posters here love to pull a routine like this. Anyway, i'm sorry to hear the old guys aren't looking for a relationship or commitment. I guess they have to be discovered in another medium where they are, like maybe those who go to church or are in a social group that isn't geared towards dating, that might scare off the old players.
 from site to sight
Msg: 272
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 12:40:17 PM
"... the older geezers are just trying to get laid"

What are old geezer women looking for?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 273
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/12/2018 1:00:52 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ BOOTS! Short boots, short heels, tall heels, tall boots. Black boots, red boots, biker boots, cowgirl boots..............Like a bee drawn to honey. This ol' geezer girl, can't have too many BOOTS!

You weren't looking for a serious answer now were you?
It's obvious, "Girls just wanna have fun"...............sometimes you get what you want when you least expect it
 Seki1949
Msg: 274
view profile
History
DATING Sloths
Posted: 4/15/2018 8:46:43 AM

What are old geezer women looking for?

Sloths!
 Soulmate..
Msg: 275
view profile
History
DATING OVER 60
Posted: 4/20/2018 6:21:41 AM
Well, you are half right. I am 70 years old and I have been dating the same woman for 3 years. We met on a dating site. We got laid on the second date and it was a blast. I was an old geezer trying to get laid. She was my 32nd meet up date. After a while sex at this age is not as important as you may think but many older men have not been anywhere near an intimate relationship in many years. There are quite a few women older than 55 years old who are not interested in sex ever again. That is a problem for all of us older men. Intimacy and sex are real issues and if sex is important or not important to either party that issue needs to be addressed early on in the geriatric dating world. Sex is a given for younger people so everything else is simply foreplay. It is a very different game for us. Many times much effort may be expended on foreplay only to find out that the foreplay never ends! I have several geriatric female friends, married and not married, who never want to have sex again. Blah! My two cents worth.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > DATING OVER 60