Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Recent Dating Experience      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 25
Recent Dating ExperiencePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Mikey My, aren't you the one! You're spitting vitriol at half the posters over a woman who you claim you don't have time to talk to. It's clear now what you do not possess is humility and manners and what you have an excess of is arrogance.

Really - HOW DARE SHE ASK YOU TO GO TO CHURCH!?!?!? It guess saying "no" is just too difficult for a guy like you. Can you walk past a church without spitting?

Really - HOW DARE SHE WAIT A WEEK TO SEND A BLESSING?!?!?!? I guess you wouldn't expect a woman in distress to talk to her pastor and get advice on how to end her communications with you on a more optimistic note. Sure, first class mail can take a couple of days or a week. It's not your job to decide when someone else contacts you. It's only your responsibility to figure out how to respond. And apparently, you are lacking in this respect, and posted your dilemma on POF. Now that people are trying to understand your situation, instead of graciously giving details, you explode in insults and demands. I bet you yell at the bus driver if he stops 10 feet past the sign on the curb.

= CHILL OUT =

She asked you not to respond, she didn't say that she would never write you again. Oh - dear - did you not read the message correctly, or did you hold back that part from Us?

Mr. Arrogant - I must say you seem to claim a lot of knowledge of this woman's intent and behavior patterns to "read between the lines" yet seem incomprehensibly ignorant of why she'd send a kind farewell note.

Well... are you Omniscient or Baffled?! Do you want people's opinions are do you just want to curse the Heavens because a women dumped you over what you think is a trivial matter?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Recent Dating Experience
Posted: 9/20/2011 10:23:57 PM

Any thoughts??

Riddle me this..why do people, who want to/need to, move on..keep talking about the crazy one that is bothering them? You throw out a question that no one here can answer!

Why do you want to know anyway..down load a phone block program..there are many out there free, block her number, and move on.

Isn't that the idea? Move on? Kinda like picking a scab, huh?
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 27
Recent Dating Experience
Posted: 9/21/2011 1:49:13 PM

@U make it entertaining

I didn't ask YOU for anything, lol..Its called having your OWN mind and not be cheerleading/piggy backing off somebody else. Even if you agree with somebody else, you can write out your own thoughts still. Conforming is taking the east way out by just saying,"I agree with so and so." I guess you really don't have a mind of your own though...sad

Sure you did.
Right here ...

Any thoughts??

My thoughts are the same as the others.
Do you need me to write it out for you again?

I notice you come with quite an attitude.
Here ... let me lower myself to your level.

mikey_blue_eyes
Msg: 28
Recent Dating Experience
Posted: 9/21/2011 4:12:48 PM
@AintNoDeal

Your are way out in left field because your not even understanding what Im saying. Your drawing your own conclusions dude. The whole point I was trying to make was that she felt a need to contact me after it was established that we were both moving on and not contacting each other anymore. What made you sarcastically think I was waiting a week for her to reply when I deleted her number?? There was nothing wrong with her asking me to go to church, I turned it down because its not my thing.

I am the most laid back person you would probably ever meet if knew me personally until people start to go in on me with rude comments for no reason. I am going to defend myself, point blank.
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 29
Recent Dating Experience
Posted: 9/21/2011 11:23:10 PM
The way I see it, she is playing a game which I don't have time for. Any thoughts??
Why, yes, I have a few, which I posted here.

Your drawing your own conclusions dude.

WTF? You asked me!

Original Post = Thinking I wouldn't hear from her again as I had not planned on contacting her again
Revised Storyline = The whole point I was trying to make was that she felt a need to contact me after it was established that we were both moving on and not contacting each other anymore.
So you're changing the story on us. You thought she was finished. She wasn't.

What made you sarcastically think I was waiting a week for her to reply when I deleted her number??
I did not say you were waiting. I said it's not your role to determining when she decides to contact you, only if you want to respond.

= In this regard you seem confused enough to ask everyone on POF what to think of it instead of just moving on and trusting your own intuition. =

Why do you need our permission to move on? My guess is that you don't want to move on -- my guess is that you still want something from her, so you're looking for some little trick or nugget of wisdom that will get her back in your arms without requiring you to attend church. Sorry, got nuthin' for you on that point.

But you asked what I thought of the whole situation, so I told you.
 _Iconoclast_
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Recent Dating Experience
Posted: 9/22/2011 1:12:45 AM
I have a different take.

Sounds to me like she's not really sure exactly where her spirituality comes from and she is taking advice from someone else. It's quite common to take guidance from ones elders in the church.

If she were sure of what she really believes, she wouldn't be so wishy washy.

It's something that comes with time. If I were you, I'd move on and let her grow up. She's not ready.
 NolitaFairytale
Msg: 31
Recent Dating Experience
Posted: 10/9/2011 8:32:35 PM
It sounds like she's confused about what she wants. I would just forget her because dealing with such a confused person would be too stressful.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Recent Dating Experience