Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > POFICTIONARY - Glossary of Online Dating Profile Terms      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 98
view profile
History
POFICTIONARY - Glossary of Online Dating Profile TermsPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Women:

“Ambitious”
--can’t wait to start spending your money on shoes and manicures.

“Very ambitious”
--can’t wait to start spending your money on travel to Europe.

“Somewhat ambitious”
--Is willing to wait until you live together before spending your money.

Men:

“Ambitious”
--can’t wait to get the next NFL video game.

“Very Ambitious”
--can’t wait to see if he can get into your pants by the second date.

“Somewhat ambitious”
--Is willing to wait until you live together before spending your money.
 Haulroad
Msg: 99
view profile
History
POFICTIONARY - Glossary of Online Dating Profile Terms
Posted: 7/20/2016 12:15:53 AM
That is just stupid. I'm fat and I include as many full body bulge shots as I can. I do NOT want to go out with you and have you turn up your nose at me because of my being fat. That is definitely not a fun date. Either way, even if you don't blow me off, it is less of a shock to meet me already having seen the rotundity.

The same goes for women. Spare me the surprise. What is the point of trying to create a false impression? The person is going to eventually see you anyway.

There are those of us who prefer round girls to square flat ones. We are encouraged by full body shots that show your stuff. Round is good. If you are round, show us you are so we can hit on you. :o)
 Natey2
Msg: 100
view profile
History
POFICTIONARY - Glossary of Online Dating Profile Terms
Posted: 11/1/2018 7:05:20 AM
I've seen things like:

"If you don't want the truth, stop reading my profile and move on."

"I don't make anyone a priority who thinks I'm an option."
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > POFICTIONARY - Glossary of Online Dating Profile Terms