Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Cross Fit and Extreme event athletes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RobertinStages
Msg: 270
Cross Fit and Extreme event athletes?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Hiya CPR! Hope you enjoyed Hannukah. That is a really good time AND your are really strong. WOW! 10 pullups is NOTHING to sneeze at!!! Whatcha talking about there. I'm back in the saddle again with 2 days last week and have 3 in so far this week. I'm taking the Procosa and fish oil so let's hope my joints are the better for it.
 CPRLADY
Msg: 271
Cross Fit and Extreme event athletes?
Posted: 1/1/2012 6:32:25 AM
My Holidays were nice, how was everyone elses?.
Robert glad you are back in the saddle. Go slow, don't over do it.
I had x-rays on my foot and no fx, but the pin in there might have shifted. Will get more x-rays Monday . Right now the foot is taped, on some Prednisone for now and I was in the gym six days this week. Went back to conditioning/strength training and lifting abit lighter weights. Jan 14 is when we go into training comp mode.

Rest day today-so glad

Happy New Year all
 RobertinStages
Msg: 272
Cross Fit and Extreme event athletes?
Posted: 1/8/2012 3:39:58 AM
Damn! I was hoping that foot would not be bothering you or at least all better for training.

Hitting it here again at close to full stride. Got in 30 miles on the bike yesterday!!! Outside! Weather was great.

That Procosa and fish oil are REALLY doing the trick. Thanks Modivin!
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Cross Fit and Extreme event athletes?