Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Occupy Wall Street      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LinuxD
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Occupy Wall StreetPage 5 of 53    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
I wonder why the great champion of the poor and underprivileged and down trodden hasn't showed up to lend his support? You know.. the man who has a voice about all things and screams about injustice ... Bono?

Seems like that self glorifying turd would be all over this like a bum on a ham sandwich.. oh wait.. that's right,, He and the boys moved their bank assets out of country so they didn't have to pay taxes in Ireland,the same taxes that would go to help the people that he claims to be a champion for.

And Ireland has VERY liberal views on artists and taxes them lightly if at all

http://www.prefixmag.com/news/u2-accused-of-hiding-money-in-the-netherlands/26454/

How was he supposed to know he could have extended his time in the limelight.. damn it.. just trying to save a buck....

Meh.. these OWS people... god bless'm.. their hearts are in the right place but who knows what they are thinkin..
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/11/2011 6:04:37 PM
It was a Tea Party Rally opposing "Obamacare" that lined the street and steps where the black guy was spit upon.

It was an agent provacteur from The American Spectator who admitted his deed to discredit the OWS movement.
http://theweek.com/article/index/220144/the-agent-provocateur-who-infiltrated-occupy-wall-street

As for Propagandists, Frank Luntz kicks Alinsky's butt in the modern era or Tea Bagger manipulation. Nothing close left of fascsists and the far Reich these days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-luntz/words-2011_b_829603.html

PS...look at the demographics of the OWS and the Tea Partiers. They have more in common than the TP wants to believe, and the vast majority WERE employed before Wall Street and the 1% did the Coup while we were busy for awhile.
 Bytowngunner
Msg: 103
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/11/2011 6:46:37 PM
Don't watch the news about it, they are going to interview the dumbest person they can find. Look up alternative media if you want to learn WHY you should be there.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 104
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/11/2011 6:47:54 PM
Heres the Google page. Don't say I never gave you nuthin.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=1h&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADRA_enUS353US353&q=you+tube+tea+party+spitting+on+congress
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 105
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/11/2011 11:59:57 PM
Heard something that in Boston there were former military veterans who were BEATEN by police officers for their peaceful protest a couple days ago. That pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. Those troops worked their tails off to make sure that those police officers had a country to work in. This is by far the worst way to repay them and by golly the city of Boston better hand out some good punishment because this is flat out wrong on so many levels.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 2:26:09 AM
Response to getanet:

if you are going to quote Jefferson, then quote Jefferson. You ADDED the actually contradictory "FEDERAL RESERVE" part yourself. Jefferson was speaking specifically against PRIVATE banks controlling our lives, and despite the insane allegations of certain paranoids out there, the Fed is NOT a private bank.

The quote you gave IS pertinent, but your twist on it makes your application of it false.
 timetogo3223
Msg: 107
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 5:29:31 AM
Gee, earth....

I don't recall the mass arrests at the Tea Party rallies. Nor pooping on police cars, but maybe I'm just out of the loop because I still have to work in the capitalist system and not have more of my neighbors income forcibly taken by law and a little passed along to me.

This Occupy deal is a wholly owned subsidiary of George Soros, Barack Obama and the fringe (which is most) of the Democrat Party. Unless these drum bangers go home and get involved in the political process, no matter what their complaints, all they will do is alienate their fellow citizens who are the true 99 percent. Nobody likes to have streets blocked and budgets wrecked by additional costs for police, etc.

They are angry at bankers and Wall Street, when those in Congress who insisted on giving loans to people who could not afford it, are given a clean pass. That's why this is a part of GS&BO and Co.. Deflect the real blame and consolidate power and the useful idiots will go along with it, until they are no longer needed by the power brokers and then they are eliminated.

Too bad real, logical though is not occupying the brains of these protesters and POF posters.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:11:39 AM
Considering corporate America’s historical relationship with fascism, this should come as no surprise. Not only did corporate America support Hitler and Mussolini’s rise to power—in fact, IBM built the devices used by the Nazis to keep records of prisoners in concentration camps and made a fortune— but in 1934 they came close to overthrowing FDR and installing a fascist dictatorship in the United States. That’s right. Threatened by the populist reforms of the New Deal, heads of major corporations such as JP Morgan (coincidence?), Goodyear and DuPont approached Smedley Darlington Butler, Major General in the Marine Corps, to “pacify” America just as he had made countries in Latin America “safe for capitalism.” By a stroke of luck he refused, confessing the plot before a Congressional committee and revealing that he no longer had the stomach to continue his brutal practices.

This is what we’re dealing with. The individuals working for major corporations are not all evil. In truth, many of them are nice, benevolent people. But they serve an evil system; a system guided by the ethic of capitalism, which by law and in theory calls for the pursuit of short-term profits above all else, regardless of the human cost, regardless of the ineluctable self-destruction it will bring in the shape of environmental catastrophe, economic collapse and nuclear holocaust. The corporate elites are terrified of Occupy Wall Street and the outburst of community and love that accompanies it. These attributes are incomprehensible to the corporate structure, which only knows the language of violence and fosters alienation. As the rebellion gains momentum, nobody knows what further retaliation lies in store.

I have been at Wall Street since day one of the occupation, and it is an entirely different animal now. Liberty Park is bursting with people from all over America who are sick of being exploited, abused and neglected. We want to reclaim what is ours from the oligarchy that rules America and controls most of the world. We are too big to ignore, we have grabbed the world’s attention, and we will change the system.

The police brutality that has accompanied us every step of the way has been our greatest public relations boon because in cracking down on Occupy Wall Street the state is proving us right—it is true that we don’t live in a real democracy, where people can peacefully assemble in protest and our politicians represent the will of the people; it is true that the Patriot Act has unleashed a ruthless police state bent on crushing all dissent; and it is true that corporations like JP Morgan Chase are the forces pulling the strings behind everything.http://thebloodycrossroads.com/464/occupy-wall-street-and-the-history-of-corporate-fascism/
 timetogo3223
Msg: 109
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:24:02 AM
Twighlight...

Considering corporate America’s historical relationship with fascism, this should come as no surprise. Not only did corporate America support Hitler and Mussolini’s rise to power—in fact, IBM built the devices used by the Nazis to keep records of prisoners in concentration camps and made a fortune— but in 1934 they came close to overthrowing FDR and installing a fascist dictatorship in the United States.

At the time American business were selling things to Hitler, the ONLY person who was warning of the danger of the funny little guy who made the trains run on time, was Winston Churchill, an American only after an act of Congress. The overall American attitude towards Hitler and Germany until about 1939 was mostly benign or ostrich in the hole attitude.

Speaking of being and kind of liking fascism, I think you can make the case that old FDR was generally in favor -- like Obama-- of ruling by executive order. He overran peoples' rights, insisting that they sell this or sell that, or that their wealth (gold) be confiscated, and, finally, during WWII, he imprisoned US citizens of Japanese, German and Italian decent. Then he ran for four terms total. He is the patron saint of progressives and he was aristocratic, power hungry and near a dictator.

And look what good intentions do -- they lock up innocent people. Oh, FDR, for the Occupiers who don't know history, which is most --FDR was a Democrat and a wonderfully great progressive.

BTW, let's not forget about Armond Hammer and his Occidental Petroleum Corporation, which supported Lenin and then Stalin after the Russian Revolution. He has the blood of millions on his hands.

Get involved in the political process and stop blocking traffic and screwing with the real 99% who have to support the Occupying 99%!
 Twilightslove
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 10:15:35 AM
timetogo3223,

I'm trying hard to remember what your other name was on here. You still spell twilight the same way that you always have.....wrong.

You are still wrong about how to evoke change as well. The political process has been bought and paid for by corporations. The people do not have any real say so about who gets elected or who does not. Real change has to come from people showing unity and speaking out against the inequality that exists today. Getting involved in the process means boycotting large banks (banking local), buying as much locally as possible, bartering and trading where possible, recycling and repairing as possible, purchasing from garage sales, flea markets, farmer's markets, and above all else spreading the word that this is not working. Numbers are growing in this occupation of Wall Street. That says that the people are not buying what corporations, media, politicians and the likes are peddling anymore. You cannot keep shoveling out BS eternally and expect people to keep on buying it.
 unYOUsual
Msg: 111
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 10:28:35 AM
Ok then so what is your solution? what is it that you and the occupy protestors really want and expect?
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 112
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 1:29:25 PM
Heres the problem and the reasons for the protest in a definitive, easy to digest form:

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-wall-street-protesters-are-so-angry-about-2011-10?op=1

One money quote; "In fact, income inequality has gotten so extreme here that the US now ranks 93rd in the world in "income equality." China's ahead of us. So is India. So is Iran."

Another? "CEO pay is now 350X the average worker's, up from 50X from 1960-1985."

And another? "CEO pay has skyrocketed 300% since 1990. Corporate profits have doubled. Average "production worker" pay has increased 4%. The minimum wage has dropped. (All numbers adjusted for inflation)."

Whatever could the common man be upset about?
 want to travel
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 1:40:51 PM
Thank those that brought up the fact that the NAZIs , where helped out by these corporations
lets not forget ford motor company, and coke, which made huge profits during the entire war,
that is all great, but its the nasty stuff its been doing ever since, selling chem and bio weapons to Sadam, ect...
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 2:56:14 PM
Yeah Paul, the old "love it or leave it" answer to everyone you disagree with. Didn't hear the same symphony when the Tea Baggers were screaming in the streets. Also didn't see the same supression of protests as we see today. The hypocrisy is to be expected.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGRXCgMdz9A&feature=player_embedded#!

As for solutions...First, get the inordinate, massive corporate influence out of politics and campaign financing. Despite the corporate ruling for "Citizens United", they are not persons until such time Corporations and their CEOs are also jailed, and/or executed for their crimes against citizens. When we have a group of Corporations writing laws with bought and paid for politicians, the idea of democracy has been disolved already.

We need a thread on solutions, from all sides, on how to fix this national FUBAR.
 timetogo3223
Msg: 115
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 3:00:34 PM
twilight....

I'm trying hard to remember what your other name was on here. You still spell twilight the same way that you always have.....wrong.

Can I add paranoia to your resume? I've never been on here under a different name, but if that other name forgotten individual is thinking along the same lines, then what a guy -- or gal!

You are still wrong about how to evoke change as well. The political process has been bought and paid for by corporations. The people do not have any real say so about who gets elected or who does not. Real change has to come from people showing unity and speaking out against the inequality that exists today. Getting involved in the process means boycotting large banks (banking local), buying as much locally as possible, bartering and trading where possible, recycling and repairing as possible, purchasing from garage sales, flea markets, farmer's markets, and above all else spreading the word that this is not working. Numbers are growing in this occupation of Wall Street. That says that the people are not buying what corporations, media, politicians and the likes are peddling anymore. You cannot keep shoveling out BS eternally and expect people to keep on buying it.

Well, if I understand you, dear twilight, the only way to evoke change is to what? Shop at garage sales, which are, by the way, great places to pick up things, or to camp out on the public square for...how long? Years? Decades?

Where on earth is it equal? Please name this utopia so we can all model our future civilization after it. Here is the space: ____________________________.

I have nothing against and everything to say positive about shopping locally and banking with Mr. Jimmy Stewart at the Building and Loan, and that, thankfully, is a choice that can be made -- and is made-- everyday by the Real 99%. Ya aren't going to believe this, but I even go to the local farmers market and I make sure that I don't buy the veggies that are coming from large distributors sold to fake "farmers".

Your problem is that you want somebody or something (I'm guessing government) to be the equalizer in society. That's not a new idea. It's been tried since the beginning of time and, more recently, in the workers' paradises of the Soviet Union and, currently, in Cuba.

Have at shopping locally and please do boycott BofA, but, please, get out of the streets and grow up. You only think you are questioning authority, but you are actually wandering into its iron hand.

Good luck!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 116
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 3:31:58 PM
Timetogo, I actually agree with what you're saying, excellent points I might add, and you know your history, very impressive.

You I was thinking about what Twilightslove said, I get what she's trying to say but im afraid that only works in Utopia, which last time I checked was a town in upstate New York.

If all the folks got together in front of B of A, and decides lets take out all our money at the same time ( a run on the bank) that might get their attention, picketing , disrupting traffic, screaming at the board of directors only plays into their hand in my opinion.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 3:52:03 PM
Paul..you essentially said love it or leave it in so many words, waffling your way out as expected.

As for corporations, they got their desired "personhood" protections to throw unlimited amounts of money into the political process, demanding that they were
"Citizens" too. But they demand the rights of "citizenship" without the responsibilities that go with it. No other citizens can kill, maim, and poison significant portions of the populace with impunity. Yet these Corporate "citizens" do this with great frequency. They have it both ways. They are "super citizens" of a sort, garnering all the bennies without any of the responsibility toward their fellow, and real, citizens.

Of course the "families" are out of bounds for indictment, unless they are harboring fugitives or co-conspirators, just like any other citizens. Just meant to show the heights of hypocrisy.

And the purported "violence" of the OWS protesters, is a construct of the Fox Noise/Murdoch empire. Throw in a few agent provacateurs, find the worst case scenarios, focus soley on a fugitive, a drug user, and paint the entire movement to discredit it. No similar focus on the violent acts of the Tea Baggers, the drunks, the unemployed "scum" living on social security, running around to rallies on OUR money then. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
 rpl55
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 3:56:04 PM
timetogo3223 said:

Face it, these are mostly losers who want their neighbors to pay for their stuff so they don't have to. Period.

Let's see a citation for this stupid allegation - otherwise, I'll assume you just made that up. Period.

As an aside, the only 2 people who I know at Occupy L.A. are millionaires who live in exclusive, very expensive sections of L.A. They are there because they believe in justice.

IgorFrankensteen said:

... despite the insane allegations of certain paranoids out there, the Fed is NOT a private bank.

Despite the inane denials of certain ignorant folks out there, the Fed is DEFINITELY AND PROVABLY privately owned.

You are easily proved incorrect, Igor. The Fed is actually 12 banks, all privately owned by larger banks. Try google.

Getanet is absolutely correct in his use of Jefferson's quote, and his edit is perfectly appropriate and, apparently, very timely.

I'm sure Getanet will accept your apology for suggesting that he believes in the "insane allegations of certain paranoids."

Or, he could suggest in turn that you believe what best fits your point of view, regardless of facts...

Or, he could ask how somebody who claims to be an historian could be ignorant of one of the most important facts in American history, especially since that fact is at the very root of the problems facing America today.

The Fed is, like the IRS, a private corporation masquerading as a federal agency, with the complicity of our elected criminals. (The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico.)

timetogo3223, self-appointed representative of the "real 99%," said:

Your problem is that you want somebody or something (I'm guessing government) to be the equalizer in society.

I'm just going to guess here, but I think that Twilightslove, like many of us, would be satisfied if the rule of law was followed by our "leaders." That by itself would go a long way toward "equalizing" society, by putting most of the "elite" in prison, where they belong.

RPL
 OMG!WTF!
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 4:06:17 PM

We need a thread on solutions, from all sides, on how to fix this national FUBAR.

Much of what the OWS people want is already in place in Canada. Just move here and you'll find a utopia beyond your wildest imagination. But strangely the gap between the wealthy and the poor is growing here at about the same rate as in the US. So do you think maybe there are reasons other than evil corporations for the gap between the rich and the poor?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 120
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 4:17:56 PM
No other citizens can kill, maim, and poison significant portions of the populace with impunity

Dick Cheney shot a man right in the face with a shotgun.

So do you think maybe there are reasons other than evil corporations for the gap between the rich and the poor?

Yup; Globalization.

We (Through whomever represented the collective and overly marketed "we") decided that we would like to compete with countries that used a "caste system". Cant do that until we make our own caste system.

Stinkly hu?

Professional Athletes never throw away their billions and their houses and cars in order to compete for that $4.97 plastic trophy and a pack of sticky gum do they? (because that's exactly what we did by joining the push for globalization)

Solutions:

1) Protectionism. You do it; we'll do it everyone can do it. (We're ok in such an emnvironment, we have all the resources and factories and workers we need; as are you)
2)We'll open it up when we both get rid of this nasty globalization virus. Perhaps some hot tea and chicken soup will serve us well.

:) See ya later neighbor. (Get well soon)
 timetogo3223
Msg: 121
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:16:27 PM
Dear rpl55....

Let's see a citation for this stupid allegation - otherwise, I'll assume you just made that up. Period.

As an aside, the only 2 people who I know at Occupy L.A. are millionaires who live in exclusive, very expensive sections of L.A. They are there because they believe in justice.

I'm basing my conclusion that most of the Occupy 99 want other people to pay for their things on what they tell us they want -- a guaranteed living wage, free health care, etc.. Just scroll up and read the demands, or you can look at their signs. It's up to you.

I'm just going to guess here, but I think that Twilightslove, like many of us, would be satisfied if the rule of law was followed by our "leaders." That by itself would go a long way toward "equalizing" society, by putting most of the "elite" in prison, where they belong.

Most of the "elite"? Just who do you consider "elite"? Oprah? Barney Frank? Donald Trump? All Jews making over $200,000? Michael Moore? Warren Buffett? Steven Spielberg? The Who? ****Durbin? Ronald McDonald? Just want to round up anybody who has a dollar more than you? Sounds kind of Staliny or Hitlery to me.

In most cases it's the political elite that has damned this country and its citizens to continuing ignorance. But you don't want to round them up, no. You don't believe in the rule of law at all, but in the cult of personality. You're a willow in the wind.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 122
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:41:54 PM
Transferred from user name: knuckels Muldoon in The Globe and Mail chat forum

Matt Taibbi today wrote these 5 suggested goals for OWS:

1. Break up the monopolies. The so-called "Too Big to Fail" financial companies – now sometimes called by the more accurate term "Systemically Dangerous Institutions" – are a direct threat to national security. They are above the law and above market consequence, making them more dangerous and unaccountable than a thousand mafias combined. There are about 20 such firms in America, and they need to be dismantled; a good start would be to repeal the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and mandate the separation of insurance companies, investment banks and commercial banks.

2. Pay for your own bailouts. A tax of 0.1 percent on all trades of stocks and bonds and a 0.01 percent tax on all trades of derivatives would generate enough revenue to pay us back for the bailouts, and still have plenty left over to fight the deficits the banks claim to be so worried about. It would also deter the endless chase for instant profits through computerized insider-trading schemes like High Frequency Trading, and force Wall Street to go back to the job it's supposed to be doing, i.e., making sober investments in job-creating businesses and watching them grow.

3. No public money for private lobbying. A company that receives a public bailout should not be allowed to use the taxpayer's own money to lobby against him. You can either suck on the public teat or influence the next presidential race, but you can't do both. Butt out for once and let the people choose the next president and Congress.

4. Tax hedge-fund gamblers. For starters, we need an immediate repeal of the preposterous and indefensible carried-interest tax break, which allows hedge-fund titans like Stevie Cohen and John Paulson to pay taxes of only 15 percent on their billions in gambling income, while ordinary Americans pay twice that for teaching kids and putting out fires. I defy any politician to stand up and defend that loophole during an election year.

5. Change the way bankers get paid. We need new laws preventing Wall Street executives from getting bonuses upfront for deals that might blow up in all of our faces later. It should be: You make a deal today, you get company stock you can redeem two or three years from now. That forces everyone to be invested in his own company's long-term health – no more Joe Cassanos pocketing multimillion-dollar bonuses for destroying the AIGs of the world.

There ya go folks....some solutions to mull over

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/second-reading/gerald-caplan/this-is-what-democracy-looks-like-occupying-wall-street-and-bay-street/article2198405/
<--Just in case you want to follow yourself.

timetogo3223
Msg: 123
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:10:28 PM
Sweet...

5. Change the way bankers get paid. We need new laws preventing Wall Street executives from getting bonuses upfront for deals that might blow up in all of our faces later. It should be: You make a deal today, you get company stock you can redeem two or three years from now. That forces everyone to be invested in his own company's long-term health – no more Joe Cassanos pocketing multimillion-dollar bonuses for destroying the AIGs of the world.

This might not stand a constitutional test. For instance, why can a GS-16 regulate a banker or traders pay while your pay is not regulated? Or do you favor regulation of your pay? What do you do for a living ( I really don't want to know)? How do we know that you do not pose a threat to the public good by being paid a commission or a bonus for what you do? Suppose you work in retail and you are paid a commission at the time of sale or shortly after, or before the warranty on the product expires? Should your commission be deducted even if the product comes back two or three years later, or even within the warranty period?

There is an obligation on the buyer for due diligence.

This point is besides the point. We got to the state we're in because of the government mandating banks to loan to those who could not afford it. That is the origin of the current problem, like it or not or believe it or not. Wall Street got creative with government generated crap.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 124
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 8:53:42 PM
The problem with that theory Sweet is, most folks are blaming the corporations, they are only following the guidelines and regulations the idiots politicians/congress set out, so who is really to blame?

Changing the way bankers get paid or any C.E.O or upper management is to get rid of Stock based compensation as a incentive, Most are getting paid based on stock but not as a incentive for real performance but expectation of future performance that to me is dangerous and creates opportunities for skisms and some of the problem in the system.

I have no problem with a C.E.O earning millions providing he's running the company and making profit, making money for the shareholders etc, I have a problem with them focusing on expectation of future performance for the single purpose of making money for him or her self.
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 125
Occupy Wall Street
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:34:50 PM

The problem with that theory Sweet is, most folks are blaming the corporations, they are only following the guidelines and regulations the idiots politicians/congress set out, so who is really to blame?

Yes iceman our congress is the main problem but then again they didn't give these corporations guidelines or laws to follow. They instead gave them money and said "do whatever the heck you want we don't care." The primarily republican congress we have told us the money would all trickle down from the top down to us. Now instead we have poor working conditions again, corporations who claim they are too broke to pay employees and put them on pay freezes (like the one I work for did) even though they are posting record profits and paying no taxes but yet somehow getting tax refunds. And where are family supporting jobs going? Oh that's right, they're overseas now because many who voted republicans into congress forgot that most of these corporations that got these big tax refunds are GLOBAL corporations who found they can do business cheaper elsewhere. Once again the people allowed the republicans to BS them and now America loses again under the same policies that republicans have failed with time and time again.

Mark my words: If Wall Street and the GOP do not reconsider they're poor actions and start to care about America again and the police brutality in these Occupy Wall Street movements does not cease, then we WILL see riots similar to what happened in Great Britain a number of months ago. And with veterans having been beaten and the commander in chief being in favor of the Occupy Wall Street movements, I do not forsee the military crushing an American rebellion.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Occupy Wall Street