Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Quit being fun, and thoughtful, and friendly.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 58
Quit being fun, and thoughtful, and friendly.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

I'm sure if they stayed silent long enough they'd make it to a bedroom or two before being dismissed./quote]

Ya know WIP, your never cease to amaze me we your words and wisdom. I'm thinkin I may just have something to put on my Christmas wish list after all.
 happy_n_luckie
Msg: 59
Quit being fun, and thoughtful, and friendly.
Posted: 12/11/2011 8:20:46 PM
Depends on how far in the exchange you are referring...while it is kinda hot to have someone with whom you are "dating" to say that ...when you are just starting out...Absolutely not!!
 Chocolateswirl
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:12:31 PM
K...this is what messes with my head...I like to think I would give an 'average' looking guy a chance, but, really, would I? So, if a woman shoots you down, I think the only thing to do is get up and dust yourself off...move on to the next girl...cause, I truly believe it is the chemistry that determines attraction, not simply looks. It is definitely nothing personal...although it may feel that way.

chocolateswirl
 moutainbreeze
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/12/2011 12:55:36 PM
Please, do yourself a favor... turn off your TV for at least a month and actually interact with real women. It will help you build some real perspective. What you are saying is absurd.

Okay... let's see... if "Two and a Half Men" is your idea of reality... perhaps... just maybe ... you know *maybe* you should consider relegating yourself to six months without any TV. In fact... maybe you are better off just canceling your cable altogether and start reading those awful romance novels that unhappily married women whose husbands are too fat to er... "perform regularly" console themselves with. At least then you'd have a slightly better influence to educate you on what women want than the tele is giving you so far... Jes sayin.... ROTFLOL!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Quit being fun, and thoughtful, and friendly.