Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > worst date u went on      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LongtermOnly1977
Msg: 529
worst date u went onPage 24 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
[]We were seated at a table, and then he pulled out a gift for me -- at a first meet, nonetheless! Turns out it was a bottle of Italian salad dressing! What a winner. Not...[/]

This is hilarious!!!
 funbewith
Msg: 530
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:06:37 AM
went out with this women holy crap i think shes been with half of oregon what a hoe dgarren
 VolcanoKing
Msg: 531
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/5/2012 4:34:02 AM
One of the worst was a guy who showed up with a gift, one of those sticky roll things you use to pick up cat hair. He put it in a gift bag and presented it to me, then spent most of dinner complaining about Mexicans.

The other bad date was also at dinner..a voice over guy who stood up and pulled back his sleeves and pants to show me every tattoo on his body, then yelled out loud "does anyone know where I can get some heroin this time of night?"
 lovefun99
Msg: 532
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/5/2012 6:37:46 AM
hope you get banned for posting a username!

went out with this women holy crap i think shes been with half of oregon what a hoe
 mike215215
Msg: 533
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/22/2012 7:17:54 AM
cajason post 667

I hear from her a month later for a bad reason id prefer not to talk about here.

what? you got herpes while talking to her over coffee?? she spatter when she spoke?? lololo or you kissed her passionately before you left...c'mon admit it! ;-) lololo

Outdoorswmn post 668

I didn't know people could open their mouths that wide and still have any reasonable function...... He proceeded to suck my whole mouth,

you must have missed on his profile that he was the contest winner of eating a Big Mac in one bite! He is the SHOP VAC eater! lol

At this stage of the game I took a pass and decided if they don't have that part figured out who knows how the rest of it might turn out if we ever got to that place.

you could have tried the 2nd date and pay him back by "vaccuming his weewee, with your coochee" and teach him a lesson!..... "see dude, I have a vaccum too!! lolololo
 Breakevenx
Msg: 534
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/25/2012 5:37:48 PM
I met a guy from POF at a diner about two months ago. We had agreed to meet at a diner and when he arrived he insisted that he was not hungry and ordered only water. Okay..... Not wanting to sit and eat while a guy was drinking water I ordered an icetea and tried to get him to atleast order an APP. Eventually after ten minutes his phone started ringing and he said he would be right back. He came back five minutes later and told me it was his ex talking about his childrens halloween costumes. You couldn't have waited till after the date?

I told him I did NOT feel comfortable sitting at a diner on a 4 dollar tab. He told me it was fine and not to worry about things like that. The waitress was obviously annoyed, as she kept comming back asking if we needed anything. I eventually told him I wanted to leave. We walked up to the front and when it came time to pay he just stared at me... I paid for my drink and left I believe 10 in total for a freaking ice tea because I felt bad we sat there for so long.

He said he would have paid but he only had a 100 dollar bill.

Out of curiousity I offered to go out with him again to see how he'd act. Every single date we planned he ended up texting me at around 11pm asking me if I still wanted to go out. (we had planned for dinner time)

WORST.DATE.EVER
 youreyour
Msg: 535
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/26/2012 8:31:31 PM
Every date is the worst. 99% of all people are dumb. We were taught in school to be dumb. He was introverted and had a ton of cash and wanted a caring person. Not much happens under the sun that I haven't seen before. I've seen worse. A billionaire drunk tried jumping out of the SUV and tried forcing me to propose to her, tried getting herself killed numerous other times, argued with a bank teller, tried to have oral sex on me while i was sleeping, stalked and threatened my family, on and on,,, all with in one week of knowing her.
 LongtermOnly1977
Msg: 536
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/27/2012 1:35:28 PM
He claimed to be white in his profile and imagine my surprise when he turned out to be Chinese. I am not a racist but come on, did he really think I would not notice that? lol. I asked him for a pic before meeting but he made some lame excuse about not being photogenic in his photos. I wanted to meet him since we had lots in common but as I found out he lied about other things as well.
 jwf1978
Msg: 537
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/27/2012 2:46:53 PM
Wow, some of these are pretty bad so I'm not going to complain too much. I would say mine was with someone who spent more time in their cell phone than on our conversations. I just put a 50 spot on the table and told her to enjoy the food and find her own way home.
 Xray86
Msg: 538
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/27/2012 7:34:59 PM
I don't date often and it's a rare event for me to do. Which is why my story is jarring to me. I set up an ad on Craigslist in October 2010. Had a few responses but I narrowed it to one woman. We texted, she sent a picture (albeit a dim one), and we agreed to meet at a club street downtown in the city I lived in. That weekend was Halloween, so she said she'll be dressed in a tie and fedora along with her friend. about an hour after we were suppose to meet passed before she finally said she's on her way. The area was around five miles fom me. I get there, place crowded, and I finally spot her and her friend. I make my way and then I practically froze. The picture she sent was grossely exagerrated, she was shorter than five feet, and she had a way bigger waste than me. Disappointed doesn't convey how I felt. But she spotted me so I was too late to turn back and I had to come over. She was okay, but she was already nearly drunk and had the breath to prove it. And everytime we walked somewhere she would hold my hands or arms like I was a prize for her. Couple of hours past, she was getting drunker, I tried to dance and grind with her but was not feeling it. At all. Meanwhile her friend was SO MUCH hotter but she was with their guy friend who tagged along sometime after I got there. And I'm running the word "why" over and over in my head. Then the woman I was with was dropping hints that she wanted to go soon. With me. But she wanted to hang with her friends a bit more and had to use the bathroom after drinking some more. I used that opportunity to wait several minutes, then send a text to her that I had something to do in the morning and that it was nice meeting her. I ran and never looked back. I never heard from her again, so all good. I felt bad for just ditching her but dang. It just wasn't going to happen, I'm sorry for all the "bigger" women out there. But c'mon.

Two years later I set up another ad on Craigslist. A month goes by, I went out with another woman who stopped talking to me after saying how much she likes me and she wants to go out again. And guess who sends me a message with a picture after that? Yep, same woman from Halloween 2010. She clearly didn't remember me, and I didn't care to remember myself and never responded.
 FourWinds82
Msg: 539
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/28/2012 3:09:43 PM
I think my worst date ended before it even began. I started corresponding with a woman from here about three years ago or so. She was very pretty, seemed nice and I suggested lunch and a movie. She wanted to meet a local park downtown sometime around noon and I agreed. I drive down to the park and it as it happens it turned out to be the weekend the gay and lesbian community had their annual Pride festival. So I text her and ask her where in the park were we meeting and she texts me back saying she is near this large stage where a DJ was playing. I make my way through the festival already feeling uncomfortable (not because of the festival, but because of just the sheer amount of people in the park) and I find her and she stumbles over to me and says the worst possible thing you can hear from a first date: "WHOO! I'm drunk!"

I try to at least say hello but before I know it she runs back over to this dance area and starts dancing with a couple of girlfriends that came to the park with her. After about three minutes of just standing there I just left.
 RedCapSue
Msg: 540
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:03:43 PM

Wow, some of these are pretty bad so I'm not going to complain too much. I would say mine was with someone who spent more time in their cell phone than on our conversations. I just put a 50 spot on the table and told her to enjoy the food and find her own way home

I'd say you were a nice gentleman for leaving the 50. Some of these guys would have just left. She didn't deserve it but you get brownie points for it :)
 Xray86
Msg: 541
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/28/2012 6:51:07 PM
Was that in response to me, Mimoomin, or some other guy? I didn't read all of the posts in this forum.
 greatblah
Msg: 542
view profile
History
worst date u went on
Posted: 12/31/2012 4:41:45 AM
I had hung out with a woman a few times and she was fun. We agreed to go to a beer fest and she was going to be the designated driver, using my car. She proceded to get hammered and refused to talk to me for about 10 to 15 minutes. I went to leave, but she followed me and she was mad. She had left an unopened bottle of wine in my car, she retrieved it and I left. By this time she was about a 10-minute walk from her place.
 Kiki_Buttons
Msg: 543
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/1/2013 1:09:57 PM
Ok so this wasn't a date but a first phone call! It started off normal, what do you like to do etc. Then he started talking about talking to dead people. That's not so bad as I believe in ghosts so why can't someone communicate with them lol. Then he started talking about teletransporting and visiting places out of body. That's not the best yet, he then proceeds to tell me he can shape shift!

At the point he told me he could teletransport I thought why not keep on talking to him it could be entertaining at the least, but the shape shifting freaked me out!!
 Jadeite19
Msg: 544
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/1/2013 4:35:09 PM
The worst date I've had is tied between two dates sometime during the first six months of my internet dating (about 1.5 years ago):

1. We had Scrabble in common and he was a very good player. On the date, I asked him how first he came to appreciate Scrabble. He said he'd been in prison for manslaughter and played a lot there. I don't remember much else about him after that except trying to get out of there as quickly as possible while still remaining polite.

2. He showed up and was 100 lbs heavier than his pics with oily stringy hair and stains on his shirt. We met at Taco Cabana and I paid for my own iced tea. I said I was tired and had to get up early as a way to leave quickly. He kept texting me and finally I told him I felt that his dishonesty about his weight was unacceptable. He proceeded to say I was shallow. Hahaha
 TheZombieShakespeare
Msg: 545
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/4/2013 12:30:28 PM
Wow..that is insane! I can't believe this guy was basically abusing his kids in front of you. I hope you dumped him immediately and as harshly as possible! I wonder if his ex knew how he was treating their children...
 TheZombieShakespeare
Msg: 546
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/4/2013 3:00:09 PM
Sorry, but this guy doesn't sound like a genuinely nice guy. He sounds like a really pushy, controlling guy PRETENDING to be nice. When someone sets up a date for Friday, you don't call 3 days before that and practically DEMAND that they meet you that very evening. When a person tells you "I can't go. I have to get up really early, and I'm tired", it's extremely inconsiderate and rude for you to push and prod them into coming out anyway. This guy wanted his way and he wanted it immediately! Not a good sign..I promise. Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt lol!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 547
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/7/2013 11:22:56 AM
The worst date I've had is tied between two dates sometime during the first six months of my internet dating (about 1.5 years ago):

1. We had Scrabble in common and he was a very good player. On the date, I asked him how first he came to appreciate Scrabble. He said he'd been in prison for manslaughter and played a lot there. I don't remember much else about him after that except trying to get out of there as quickly as possible while still remaining polite.

It sounds to me as if this guy was just making an attempt at humor---albeit a bad one. You probably failed his test since you were gullible enough to take him seriously when he was just joking.
 Seventiesbaby2013
Msg: 548
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/7/2013 12:04:54 PM
Met a guy online talked to him for a long time he lived 5 hours away. He visited me often and I finally got to visit him. He claimed to be divorced had a lovely house which he invited me to for diner. Made a lovely diner. I asked to use the restroom. He said go upstairs its in the left. I went upstairs and there were 5 closed doors. I open one and there is a pink girls room with 2 cribs and clothing and toys all over. I close it open another still looking for the bathroom. This room has a double bed and a womans dress clearly on the bed with a large wedding picture on the night table with him in it. I close this door and open the thrid door. This was the bathroom. I went downstairs as if nothing happend and asked him how long her divorced he said 7 years, Asked him if he had kids again. He said he never had kids. He told me his ex wife remarried. Telling me long elaborate stories about how he is alone in a big house. I helped with the dishes and saw his mail around the counter addressed to his house so he did live there. He went to take his garbage out front and his dog out. While he was out the phone rang. I voice said Dave the kids and I miss you we wish you were here with us on the trip. I love you .. bla bla bla, He came in and i said nothing. He baked shortbread cookies which were delicous we had some tea . I left and thanked him. I was really confused and I felt tricked. He called me many times and I didnt answer my phone. Then one day i answer because its from another number not his and he asked me why i wont talk to him and I told him he is married with kids. He then screams at me calls me dumb saying online is only fantasy . I said its not to me. I though what you told me was real and true.
 rockondon
Msg: 549
view profile
History
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/7/2013 1:59:11 PM
I met a woman at a coffee shop who was 50-60lbs heavier than her pics. During the conversation she admitted that she was schizophrenic and believed there were bugs crawling under her skin.
 thehuglife
Msg: 550
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/7/2013 2:37:30 PM
Oh...there is one date in particular I remember...

We met on myspace, and I decided to ask her out on a date. She asked me to meet her at Denny's. Ok, no problem. Come to find out, she was working there, and she still had 3 hours left in her shift, so I sat there nursing a bottomless coke while her manager eyeballed me from the kitchen. She came back and said that if I didn't order a meal, she would have to ask me to leave. Holy sh**, I was floored. So I ordered my meal, ate it, and waited for her to get off her shift.

She then sat down in her work uniform with her own plate of food, and that's when it sank in...THIS was the date. Watching her eat in a Denny's at 8 PM in the evening. We talked, but she kept turning the subject to herself and her job. Eventually I decided to cut the date short. I gave her a hug, and attempted to give her a friendly peck on the cheek, but she did a little spinny maneuver that would make Tanya Harding jealous to avoid my lips like they were a couple of flesh eating parasites. I just shook my head and got in my car, and drove off. I don't think it needs to be said, but I didn't call her back.
 MissyShelle
Msg: 551
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:53:34 AM
I had a date with a man a while back. We talked on here quite a bit then on the phone. He seemed pretty nice so we agreed to meet for appetizers and a couple drinks. We picked a place that was in the middle for both of us. When I arrived, I noticed that he looked a little bit shorter than I expected, but it wasn't a deal breaker. What was the deal breaker was him telling me he didn't drive a lot because he was on papers for drug possession. The kicker was when he said "Yeah, it's good they only found the pills. If they had went to my house, they would've found a whole lot of other things that would have gotten me in a lot of trouble" I ended the date promptly and drove home.

Also, after this, as I was getting my stuff to leave and paying my tab, he smiled real big and it was the first time I saw what I believe to be meth mouth.

Call me crazy, but I prefer to know about recent drug convictions before I go out on a date.
 Bradster79
Msg: 552
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/8/2013 8:08:08 PM
I have quite a few, only from on-line dating, old fashioned dating no issues. One of my favorites. The date went extremely well, we were really in to each other and I really fell head over heels for this chick. She spent the night, the following day after going at it all day she ended the night with “By the way I’m pregnant with some guy’s kid, I was hoping you wanted to be the father”. After that experience I’ve turned down sex on the first date leading to not hearing from them again as a result. Good times.

Another one I met came dressed in sweat pants and a hoody, didn’t match. As an added bonus it looked like she rolled around in dog hair for an hour prior to arriving. Best part it was a dress fancy place (which I explained this prior to the meet) and she looked quite the sight, people glared at her. It was embarrassing. To be respectful I sat there for about two hours and didn’t bail.

Next one
Project chick, straight out of Compton or some intercity dwelling that I’m unsure of. What I do know is she opened with “whad up” and it went pretty downhill fast from there with heavy use of ghetto Ebonics. My ending thoughts on this one was, REALLY? How old are we? “Keepin it real”… Yeah real stupid…

Another one, went to pick her up for a second date. I got there a little early to see her husband leaving the house. Bet your ass I confronted him letting him know what she was up to. It was funny he invited me out for a drink; he bought a few rounds so I could debrief on what she was up too. That one was actually one of the better ones.

The list goes on, I could write a novel. Suffice to say after 5 years on this site, I’m still here..
 longjourney
Msg: 553
view profile
History
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/9/2013 4:08:38 PM
That's a red flag.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > worst date u went on