Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > worst date u went on      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rockondon
Msg: 549
view profile
History
worst date u went onPage 29 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
I met a woman at a coffee shop who was 50-60lbs heavier than her pics. During the conversation she admitted that she was schizophrenic and believed there were bugs crawling under her skin.
 thehuglife
Msg: 550
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/7/2013 2:37:30 PM
Oh...there is one date in particular I remember...

We met on myspace, and I decided to ask her out on a date. She asked me to meet her at Denny's. Ok, no problem. Come to find out, she was working there, and she still had 3 hours left in her shift, so I sat there nursing a bottomless coke while her manager eyeballed me from the kitchen. She came back and said that if I didn't order a meal, she would have to ask me to leave. Holy sh**, I was floored. So I ordered my meal, ate it, and waited for her to get off her shift.

She then sat down in her work uniform with her own plate of food, and that's when it sank in...THIS was the date. Watching her eat in a Denny's at 8 PM in the evening. We talked, but she kept turning the subject to herself and her job. Eventually I decided to cut the date short. I gave her a hug, and attempted to give her a friendly peck on the cheek, but she did a little spinny maneuver that would make Tanya Harding jealous to avoid my lips like they were a couple of flesh eating parasites. I just shook my head and got in my car, and drove off. I don't think it needs to be said, but I didn't call her back.
 MissyShelle
Msg: 551
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:53:34 AM
I had a date with a man a while back. We talked on here quite a bit then on the phone. He seemed pretty nice so we agreed to meet for appetizers and a couple drinks. We picked a place that was in the middle for both of us. When I arrived, I noticed that he looked a little bit shorter than I expected, but it wasn't a deal breaker. What was the deal breaker was him telling me he didn't drive a lot because he was on papers for drug possession. The kicker was when he said "Yeah, it's good they only found the pills. If they had went to my house, they would've found a whole lot of other things that would have gotten me in a lot of trouble" I ended the date promptly and drove home.

Also, after this, as I was getting my stuff to leave and paying my tab, he smiled real big and it was the first time I saw what I believe to be meth mouth.

Call me crazy, but I prefer to know about recent drug convictions before I go out on a date.
 Bradster79
Msg: 552
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/8/2013 8:08:08 PM
I have quite a few, only from on-line dating, old fashioned dating no issues. One of my favorites. The date went extremely well, we were really in to each other and I really fell head over heels for this chick. She spent the night, the following day after going at it all day she ended the night with “By the way I’m pregnant with some guy’s kid, I was hoping you wanted to be the father”. After that experience I’ve turned down sex on the first date leading to not hearing from them again as a result. Good times.

Another one I met came dressed in sweat pants and a hoody, didn’t match. As an added bonus it looked like she rolled around in dog hair for an hour prior to arriving. Best part it was a dress fancy place (which I explained this prior to the meet) and she looked quite the sight, people glared at her. It was embarrassing. To be respectful I sat there for about two hours and didn’t bail.

Next one
Project chick, straight out of Compton or some intercity dwelling that I’m unsure of. What I do know is she opened with “whad up” and it went pretty downhill fast from there with heavy use of ghetto Ebonics. My ending thoughts on this one was, REALLY? How old are we? “Keepin it real”… Yeah real stupid…

Another one, went to pick her up for a second date. I got there a little early to see her husband leaving the house. Bet your ass I confronted him letting him know what she was up to. It was funny he invited me out for a drink; he bought a few rounds so I could debrief on what she was up too. That one was actually one of the better ones.

The list goes on, I could write a novel. Suffice to say after 5 years on this site, I’m still here..
 longjourney
Msg: 553
view profile
History
worst date u went on
Posted: 1/9/2013 4:08:38 PM
That's a red flag.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > worst date u went on