Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Deal breakers-Then and Now      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 errant71
Msg: 90
Deal breakers-Then and NowPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Move on, learn from your mistakes, and don't assume that because someone did that once or twice, that is an embedded habit in their DNA. Merely a mistake in judgment, unless they demonstrate that same behavior for you.

This is, in my view, incredibly important. Assumptions constrain our thinking ... by not getting 'at' the truth and not letting our minds grow past our own stereotypes and perceptions. Not to mention the fact too many deal breakers and red flags constrain our dating pool.

Am I advocating not having deal breakers or red flags ... nope. There's some sort of middle ground to be had!
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 91
Deal breakers-Then and Now
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:26:38 PM

What deal breakers have you added to you list (or deleted) since your last relationship-or since your first relationship if you're not well versed in the dating world?

None.
My dealbreakers have been the same since high school.
Well, I suppose the "no married/separated" dealbreaker didn't have too much application in high school.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Deal breakers-Then and Now