Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scooter428
Msg: 26
hairdressersPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I love hairdresser's, hanging in a salon would be a joy for me. Especially if my girlfriend was on of the hairdressers. The smell won't bother me. So where are they ? I'm still looking.
 grover14
Msg: 27
view profile
History
hairdressers
Posted: 11/22/2015 7:43:59 PM
Love hairdressers, not sure why, I guess because most of them are meticulous with their appearance. I was married to one many years ago, and I was her test guinea pig, perms, colors, etc. Now I would love to find a gal that could do a great straight razor headshave!
 waycooljr428
Msg: 28
view profile
History
hairdressers
Posted: 3/26/2017 11:52:23 AM
Looking for single hairdressers
Woman.
 south_city
Msg: 29
hairdressers
Posted: 3/26/2017 12:58:04 PM
When I was actively using OLD, it seemed like the common professions for women that I talked to or dated were teachers and nurses / medical. It might be because most of the people in their field / social circle are women. Also in the case of nurses / medical, they might work the 2nd or 3rd shift. Meaning that they may not be able to go out as much. I only remember talking to 1 or 2 women that were hairdressers.
 gtomustang
Msg: 30
hairdressers
Posted: 3/26/2017 5:56:12 PM
A great straightrazor head shave would be great, with a hot towel finish, awesome. I'd even let her move in. Still, a lady who is that interested in appearances, won't be a match for a fellow like me who goes for personality. Still.
 grover14
Msg: 31
view profile
History
hairdressers
Posted: 3/27/2017 8:50:06 AM
I hear ya, gto. I actually received some interest from hairdressers, so the bald style isn't necessarily a deal breaker. And why can't you have both, looks and a great personality? Might as well shoot for the moon!
 hemingway234
Msg: 32
hairdressers
Posted: 3/27/2017 8:54:49 AM

Looking for single hairdressers
Woman.

- Why? What's so great about hairdressers? You want to open a shop?
 gtomustang
Msg: 33
hairdressers
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:40:52 PM
oh, i'd love to find looks and personality in a partner. Around here, tho, that person got married a long time ago. Even if she was shallow in her youth to date a player, there were 5 guys she knew between work, church, school, etc waiting for the day she was free. I just picked on hairdressers b/c they tend to focus on outer appearance (that's why they choose a career focusing on outer appearance, i'm not throwing shade at them), and I don't. I've asked out a few people in the "appearance industry" and they weren't interested.

Most of my friends, are attractive females I asked out. They were the ones with the personality to handle befriending a guy who asked them out. so I know a gal can be really interested in a guy and have zero interest in having sex with him. but I still hope one day to find a divorcee unicorn who overlooks looks :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >