Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex vs.oral      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 43
view profile
History
sex vs.oralPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Again......I will say this..........It DOES make a difference who it is, what they look like, and where I am to even consider it!!

Just because we are male, does not mean that we think with just our small brain, and I for one, take pride in my selection of who has me in their mouth, and why!!

cd.................
 BrockLee74
Msg: 44
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/13/2011 11:32:51 AM
Getting a BJ is not even in my top 3 sexual desires. They are great, but my personal pleasure is very much secondary.
 kirbs86
Msg: 45
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/13/2011 12:44:56 PM
lol come on we have some standards lol
 dondea
Msg: 46
view profile
History
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/13/2011 1:06:13 PM
Would you turn it down if you could put it in a glory hole? Some men might not, but I would. I gotta see the lady 'cause you never know what's behind the curtain or wall!

totalazzhole
Msg: 47
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/14/2011 8:32:07 AM
to me a p*ssy is a far, far better thing than a mouth..at least what I have experienced .

also it's something unique to a woman.. a guy who loves BJs mostly, could get them as easily from a guy -some claim (well gay guys anyway) they give better than most women
 swallowsallcummers
Msg: 48
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/14/2011 9:08:46 AM
either or both are great
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 49
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/16/2011 4:35:52 PM

Unless she had me tied to a cactus, somewhere..

KINKY! ...I'm sure there's a fetish for that!
 MissyTrouble
Msg: 50
sex vs.oral
Posted: 10/16/2011 4:56:17 PM
Oral sex is useless unless you are in a monogamous relationship.. (and tested)

I mean.. all of you imagine.. Oral sex with a condom on.. Oral Sex with a dental Dam

At least with intercourse.. a condom seems like a good idea.. eh?

and IN a monogamous relationship.. i Love the oral stuff.. cuz its a sure thing.. :D
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 51
view profile
History
sex vs.oral
Posted: 12/20/2018 3:11:02 AM
Wouldn't participate in any sex with any woman before I knew what she was about....specially these days with people stepping out of their marriage or relationships....it's that fatal attraction thing I'm talking about....have seen it many times...BUT once I know....I prefer giving good oral which I consider myself good at...[never had a complaint]…..love to kiss and touch a woman till she squirms....lol
 Natey2
Msg: 52
Intercourse vs Oral
Posted: 12/24/2018 5:27:05 AM
1. Clitoral orgasm

2. G-spot orgasm

Know the difference. Different women prefer and respond to them differently.

If you were in a long term monogamous marriage like I was, you may not have had the chance to experience different women and how they respond differently. Some women climax a lot easier than others. Some have played with high power vibrators for too long and desensitized once-sensitive parts of their sexual anatomy. And it is a little more difficult to reach the clit of overweight/obese women. Pay close attention to involuntary muscle contractions/spasms.

It is possible to have G-spot and clitoral stimulation and orgasms simultaneously.
I will discuss that in a separate Kamasutra thread so that I don't take this thread off-topic.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex vs.oral