Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Tebow Time      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justnancy
Msg: 276
Tebow TimePage 12 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
I agree Vbxtc, I wasn't a big fan of Tebow when he was first drafted. All the hype of him on the news of him in Florida got to me. But I give the guy credit, he is one damn good QB!
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 7:14:14 PM
It's all good nacy. I didn't have high expectations of us going anywhere anyhow in the playoffs. 6 of your key guys out with injury and your QB only playing at 50% If we would have beaten tha broncos we would have more then likely lost to the pats. It is what it is.

Vbxtc, it's all good it was better we lose now then to lose against the Pats or Baltimore again and god not Baltimore. Last thing i need is to hear Raven fans talkin shiz all throughout the off season if they would have beaten us. The further you go into the playoffs and your team looses the deeper it hurts lol ie last years Superbowl comes to mind. the Steelers were just too banged up to go anywhere. I knew once Ben screwd up his ankle and 6 of our key players went out with injuries, we really didn't have a shot anymore at another Superbowl run. I expected us to win this game, but wasn't surprised by the loss either. If we would have won i didn't expect the steelers to go anywhere other then the wild card round. Our defense is getting old and that was one of my main concerns going into this season it's time to start drafting some defensive players in this years draft.

DartmouthRunner, ben played in that game against the 49ers because we were fighting for a first round bye. Was in a must? No. Was it important to get that first round bye? Yes. Did i like it? No but i understood why even if i didn't agree he should have played that game. Good luck against the pats next week. Your team barely held on against a banged up steeler team with an injured QB none the less in which that game should have never gotten that close for Denver. But going to New England next week against the pats and Brady is a whole other story. No more home field. No more banged up team to go up against. I hope your team has something diff going into New England next week because if they played anything like they did last time when they played the pats, then the game will be over by half time. I'm a big Tebow fan as everyone on here knows, I defended him when a lot of people were blasting him and I wish him the very best and will be rooting for him, but going up to New England playing against Brady in a playoff game is a whole other beast. Good luck to your team next week.
 MGMLION
Msg: 278
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 7:51:02 PM
Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa...
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:12:13 PM

Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa...

MGM, you are the biggest hypocritical phony on this thread.

Msg 8

He was exceptional the last 3 minutes of the game.

Msg 12

Tim Tebow was Terrible the first 3 1/2 Quarters...

Msg 34

With the receivers Bradshaw had (Swann, Stallworth) all he had to do was throw the ball up for grabs and they would jump up and get it or if it was overthrown they had enough speed to go get it. Bradshaw's receivers made him look great. And Tebow will not make it as a NFL QB.

Msg 59

Tebow would probally be a better baseball pitcher as he throws the football more like a baseball.

Msg 103

How is completing 2 of 8 passes 50% Tebow didn't even connect on a shuffle pass in the backfield..

Msg 105

I know but he did not connect on a lot of short passes....How do I know? Tebow made sports center history as the first QB ever for them to show all of his passes thrown 2 completed and the 6 incompleted passes as a starting QB in that one game.

Msg 112

The way he's going he would have to pass the ball over 50 times to go over the 11 completions. And if that happens just wonder how many the Jets pick-off.

Msg 145

Well that settles it. With 5 minutes to play Tebow wins it with his legs and not his arm, 95 yard drive and scores winning TD......Go Tebow

Msg 148

The Reality of Tebow......
Tebow is now 4-1 as a starter against Miami a game they should have lost, Detroit losing 45-10 Winning at Oakland and Kansas City and at home against the Jets. If the Broncos do make the playoffs which I think they won't, Does anyone really think the Broncos with Tebow can win against a Premier team in the playoffs the way he's winning games now with his legs? I just don't think so.

Msg 175

If it was any other QB than Tebow the Broncos Defense would be getting all the praise. He won't win too many more games the way he's playing and can't score out of the teens.

Msg 195

The Broncos last few games with Tebow at QB they won was against the struggling Jets which they score 17 points, Chiefs 17 points, Chargers 16 points and the Raiders which they scored 38 points. <- - - In that game Tebow completed 10/21 for 124 yards....No way Manning, Brady, Romo or Brees teams would score 38 points if they didn't throw over 124 yds. Palmer did have 3 INT's in that game.
 MGMLION
Msg: 280
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:18:34 PM
Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa....Steelers kneel down to Te E bow Whoa

MGM, you are the biggest hypocritical phony on this thread.

I never said he was great...but I sure was rooting for him.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:22:58 PM
Thanks for proving my point. No one cares what you think about Tebow. You go from complete hater to bandwagon jumper. Give it up phony. Go back to your billion dollar Cowboys thread and keep defending how the Cowboys mange to implode every year before the playoffs
 MGMLION
Msg: 282
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:25:32 PM
Give it up Steelers....Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa,
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:28:14 PM
At least i can actually admit when we lost, but you have a hard time accepting the fact that your Cowboys will never be a winner as long as you got that dumbass Owner of yours trying to control the team. Yeah hows that been working out for you ever since he can't just buy every player on the market anymore since the salary cap. Oh wait that's right he actually had to figure out how to become a winner. Guess being a billionaire doesn't always equal common sense now does it. LOL
 MGMLION
Msg: 284
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:33:43 PM
The Steelers are old and done bye Hines Ward Troy Polamalu days are numbered...
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:37:27 PM
And what's the Cowboys excuse then young and dumb or just dumb? lol Come on dude seriously on what grounds do you have to talk shiz about any team in the playoffs when your team always seems to implode in Dec and miss the playoffs altogether. LOL
 MGMLION
Msg: 286
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:40:59 PM
This Thread is all about Te E bow Whoa, Te E bow Whoa
Overtime: Broncos 29 Steelers 23 Quickest overtime win EVER...Te E bow Whoa...
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:22:23 PM
It is about tebow and since we are talking about Tebow I felt like exposing you for the hypocritical, phony you are on Tebow after jumping on his bandwagon all of a sudden. So what's next are you going to shiz on him next week if they lose to the pats? You're like a crossdresser fan .
 caddyman101
Msg: 288
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:35:37 PM
Tebow and the bronco's played their hearts out today. The Tebow story is the story of the year in football. He skrew Elway from drafting a future Quarterback this year. He responed from the media saying that he would be pulled 4 Quinn if he stuggled. The Steeler were banded up but, it the NFL and you got to fill the holes. They will probably lose next week. But, it hard to bet a team 2 time in a role. Tebow plays with heart.
 MGMLION
Msg: 289
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 9:56:21 PM
It is about tebow and since we are talking about Tebow I felt like exposing you for the hypocritical, phony you are on Tebow

Yep I pounded him into the ground in this thread but I also give him the credit for beating the steelers. Look at John Elway and their owner I'm sure they were worried more about there first round draft pick today then trying to beat the steelers in today's playoff game. I give him more credit than the media and the Broncos organization ever did.
 caddyman101
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 10:02:06 PM
They pulled all the tricks out of the bag today. What about the backward play pitt fumble and the broncoes got screwed from the play be called dead. That was at the steelers 17 yard line I think. I hope they have something left in the bag next week.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/8/2012 10:30:10 PM
I give him more credit than the media and the Broncos organization ever did.

LOL that is soo much BS. You pounded Tebow into the ground as much as the media did. You still were pounding him into the ground when he was on his winning streak. All your post that I showed clearly exposed that. I supported him from day one when just about everyone else was slamming him and I took a lot of heat because of that, but unlike you, I wasn't some bandwagon jumper that rode on Tebow's coattails when it became the cool thing to do. So stop with your phony, BS lies already.
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 292
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:50:49 AM

So apparently giving credit where it's due isn't something you believe in either?
Sure, Ill give him credit for playing one good play-off game. The Steelers gambled and lost. They had to because of their injuries. My argument of his abilities isnt about one play-off game, it is about a career. The Nfl is filled with one game, one season wonders...Mitchell, Rypien, Mirer and Rob Johnson to name a few. Enjoy your victories. They wont last. This league adjusts. Completing less than 50 percent of your passes wont win games consistently. The problem is every time He wins a game we have all the Tebow fans screaming I told you so. My I told you so wont happen until his career has ended and the Tebow fans will have disappeared by then.
 newdejavu
Msg: 293
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 7:15:14 AM
Congrats to Tim Tebow and the Broncos for an exciting playoff win. Time will tell if this was a fluke or not; the win over the Steelers was definitely a combination of Tebow playing better than usual and the Steelers D playing worse than usual. Let's see if Tebow can work his magic on the road against the Pats before we get too excited, though.
 MGMLION
Msg: 294
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 7:57:11 AM
I give Tebow all the credit for beating the Steelers!!!!!.....That's more than the media ever did...One more thing about Tebow and his passing skills that the media says he doesn't have..Can he throw the screen pass? Yes.. Can he throw the slant? Yes.. Can he throw the deep pass down the middle of the field with double coverage on his WR? Yes.. Can he throw the ball down the sideline over his receivers outside shoulder with perfect coverage where the receiver can only catch the ball? Yes..He made all them throws against the stellers in the playoff win and I DO give him credit for that...BUT is he Consistent making all them throws? NO
 caddyman101
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 8:40:39 AM
some of his incomplete pass were very smart threw aways. The steelers overpersued all day and tebow made them pay.
 caddyman101
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 11:17:20 AM
they said the same of Steve Young too. Give Tebow a full off season and a full training camp and maybe a #1 wr. and see what he can do. Remember they released Brandon Llody as so as Tebow took the helm in Denver. And Give the O-line credit and Denvers Defence. They looked like a pretty good TEAM yesterday. It was not all Tebow.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 1:17:59 PM

I give Tebow all the credit for beating the Steelers!!!!!.....That's more than the media ever did

This is such BS you only gave him credit because they won. if they would have lost you would be all up in Tebow's shiz. I didn't hear you once say the entire last week that Tebow have any shot at beating them before the game.
 caddyman101
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 2:01:27 PM
I don't know what you think a #1 is. When the broncos got rid of their go to guy in Brandon Lloyd they were setting Tebow up for failure.
 MGMLION
Msg: 299
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 2:15:04 PM
This is such BS you only gave him credit because they won.

You don't get credit when you fail or lose.

if they would have lost you would be all up in Tebow's shiz.

If is a mighty big word. But they won against the Steelers and I do give Tebow all the credit...

I didn't hear you once say the entire last week that Tebow have any shot at beating them before the game.

I didn't say they were going to lose the game either....You've just been Tebowtized
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 300
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:28:18 PM
Here is a thought.

If the Broncos some how win the superbowl this year,

do you think church attendance all over USA will go up?

Unfortunate Tebow will be Bradilized next weekend. Tebow may even start
chasing supermodels hoping that would make him a world-class QB.

I have to give this guy some credit, at least he gave us some new English words, Tebowing, Tebowtized, anything else?
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Tebow Time