Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Tebow Time      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 351
Tebow TimePage 15 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
who are you referring to AA, I haven't heard that but then again I don't read the enquirer or tabloids
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/13/2012 11:51:02 AM
AA i know you aren't talking about Tebow, you must be talking about another person.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 353
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/13/2012 11:53:18 AM
So who are you referring to AA? Hill , Nash?
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 354
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/13/2012 12:09:10 PM
Thanks Pety, Ive never heard that but then again I dont read the tabloids or watch Entertainment tonight, I will check into that it has me curious but back to Mr.Tebow

I hope my young unorthodox quarterback does well this weekend, Im rooting for the lad as long as the Defense pounds Brady and Tebow does his thing, keeping Brady off the field is a good strategy
 ForumFilly
Msg: 355
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:14:58 PM
The New England Patriots are one of my favorite teams (along with the San Diego Chargers and the N.O. Saints) and I would love to see them win. I'd been hoping the Super Bowl would be the Saints vs the Patriots but, I'll tell ya, I would be thrilled to see the Denver Broncos make it to the Super Bowl. So this Saturday's game is a toss up for me. If the Pats win, I'll be quite happy and I think they will advance all the way winning the AFC Championship. It the Broncos win, I will be ecstatic for them and for TT. I think they would have a tougher time winning the AFC Championship but I sure would be tickled to see it happen. I'm still thinking the Saints will take the NFC Championship and if they do, and the Pats or the Broncos win the AFC Championship, I'll be a happy girl on SuperBowl Sunday because no matter who ends up winning will be alright with me! But I have to admit that seeing the Broncos win it all would really be the cherry on top of the sundae!!
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 356
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:54:33 PM
Ok, here is what's going to happen tomorrow night.

Broncos will have the first touchdown. Jesus-boy may even have another touchdown as entire Denver erupts into celebration, Tebowites all over USA will drop their chicken wings and beer mugs on the floor expecting an upset.

Then the game will start. Superman (Brady) will get up, Batman (Welker) will put on his cape, Thor (Gronkowski) will get his hammer, Fantastic Four (Anderson, Carter, Ninkovich, Mayo) will end their vacation. They will set the sky over foxboro on fire. When everything is done and over. Patriots 33, Broncos 14.
 RONDOWEST
Msg: 357
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:31:01 AM
i think tebow is a great man and QB i like him alot but tonight he is playing in NE witch is my team and i still want him to win just cuz he is tebow the man that everyone said he could not make it but here he is in the playoffs should be a good game good luck tebow
 RONDOWEST
Msg: 358
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:34:36 AM
the saints got to go threw the 49ERS what a good game it should be my hart is with the 49ERS good luck
 RONDOWEST
Msg: 359
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:39:54 AM
how can you forget about doug flutie the underdog
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 360
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:40:49 PM

Hey all you Nostradamus(es) can you predict tomorrows outcome with the Ravens? I have some money burning a hole in my pocket

If Texans can score 30 points or more, Texans gonna win.
Ravens are defensive team, they can rarely score 30 points even at home.

Well the stage is set.
Tebow got Jesus, Brady got Belichick. Let them duel it out.
Jesus vs Belichik.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 361
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 3:07:16 PM
I'm going with the Ravens, Pety!! I like Flacco and the gang to beat those Texans. I'm going with 28-17, Baltimore. Just a wild guess with no rational reason for it. LOL
 MGMLION
Msg: 362
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:52:16 PM
35-7 Patriots... Tebow can kneel down now at Halftime or after the game. Seasons Over.
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 363
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 7:19:12 PM
Now 42-7 for Pats.

This is what I like to see...

After the game, after the last whistle, Tom Brady should take the knee
and do a Tebowing.

That should take the media pressure off the bronco kid.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 7:21:07 PM
Well hey i mean no one thought they would get this far. So they got a lot to look foward to going into next season. Tebow will learn from this and become better next season because of it, but the blame goes a lot on Denver's defense this game they looked flat out dreadful. I mean don't get me wrong Brady is good, but they are making Brady look like a God (no pun intended) lol.

If Brady continues to play like this, then this should setup a great Superbowl if they meet the Packers.

Seems like the trend is continuing. All the playoff road teams have lost this season. Anyone still want to think that home field doesn't really matter in the playoffs?
 ForumFilly
Msg: 365
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:05:14 PM
At least Matt Prater just got the Broncos 3 more points so it's only 42-10 now! Oops, the Pats just got a field goal so we're back to a 35 point game... 45-10. Yeah, the Pats are stomping on the Broncos but it's a great learning experience for Denver. There have been more negative plays than forward plays for the poor Broncos. I just hate to see such a one-sided game, especially when most people are going to put all the blame on TT, when the whole team didn't play well. It was a team loss, not just his.

Looks like my Patriots will be in the Superbowl again this year! At least that's a good thing!
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 366
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:11:27 PM
Well I admit to defeat, The Pats really beat up on the Broncos.
I will grab some ketchup for my crow sandwich
 caddyman101
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:29:34 PM
well said steelcity. I hate the steelers being a SEAHAWK 12TH MAN and getting screwed for our superbowl. LOL. But you speak well. Tebow has a future in the NFL maybe not with Denver but a great story for this year. No matter who wins the title I think this year will be remember as tebow mania if he keep it up next year.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/14/2012 11:02:48 PM
You're looking at a statement where a guy will wish for Tebow to win against his favorite team.

Happens all the time in betting or Fantasy football when money is involved. You'd be amazed how fans of teams will turn on their teams when money is at stake. Money can make even the most diehard fans disloyal to their teams.
 be-unique
Msg: 369
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 5:55:01 AM
God asks Aaron Rodgers: "What do you believe?" Rodgers says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends.” God can't help but see the goodness of Rodgers and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Tim Tebow and says, "What do you believe?" Tebow says, "I believe in your total goodness, ...love and generosity and that you have given all to mankind.” God is greatly moved by Tebow’s eloquence, and offers him a seat to his right. Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."
 earthlingsRevenge
Msg: 370
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 6:40:12 AM

God asks Aaron Rodgers: "What do you believe?" Rodgers says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends.” God can't help but see the goodness of Rodgers and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Tim Tebow and says, "What do you believe?" Tebow says, "I believe in your total goodness, ...love and generosity and that you have given all to mankind.” God is greatly moved by Tebow’s eloquence, and offers him a seat to his right. Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

Then God gets up and leave the seat for Brady.
That's how the Patriots win SB 2012.

Anyway, good one..ha ha
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 371
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 9:19:46 AM
Well Im not going to throw Tebow under the Bus, the kid tried and ran into a superior team
Brady did pick apart that Broncos Defense.

Funny thing was Tebow practically had the same passing numbers as Big Ben in Superbowl XL, minus the the two pics, the kid didn't have a good game and neither did the Defense.

Such is life.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 372
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 10:36:44 AM

I'm stealing this for my FB page too AND sending it to all my email contacts. Brilliant!!! Absolutely brilliant! You be-unique, alright!!!
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 373
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 12:51:19 PM

Funny thing was Tebow practically had the same passing numbers as Big Ben in Superbowl XL, minus the the two pics, the kid didn't have a good game and neither did the Defense.

Such is life.

must not have prayed right to the Big Man that day?

Tebow met God, and discovered His name is Tom Brady.

Godd pizzed off at Tebow's flagrant violation of Matt. 6:5?

""And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
 ForumFilly
Msg: 374
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 5:53:48 PM
It seemed like it wasn't a good weekend for the Packers either. I wonder if he'll get kicked out of the left handed chair and that it will be given to Eli Manning? I sure hope not. Can't stand the guy!
 DartmouthRunner
Msg: 375
Tebow Time
Posted: 1/15/2012 6:09:25 PM
I don't mind Eli. I think he gets a bad rep because of his relation to Peyton.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Tebow Time