Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JFA123
Msg: 190
First Date Expectations - Over 50Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I would have excused myself to go to the bathroom and then left. Not on a first date
 DreamyMaryAlice
Msg: 191
view profile
History
First Date Expectations - Over 50
Posted: 3/17/2012 8:24:47 PM
sorry to hear this, i was in facebook telling my friend about this, because we met in plenty of fish than i added him to my facebook, i usually chat a long time and see how interested their really are in me before i make any plans of meeting up with them, if that guy did that to me, i wouldn't be very nice like you were, he'd get a can of whoop azz lol i wouldnt care if people were watching too
 damsel19
Msg: 192
First Date Expectations - Over 50
Posted: 3/17/2012 9:16:21 PM
mark allen finn

That is she is attractive is why the jerk got carried away. But it is unbelievable he would do that in public on a first meet. It is really harrassment and he must be some kind of drugged out weirdo or just desperate for it. Not surprising as he would have been kicked to the kerb before no doubt..
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >