Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Did I just "friend zone" myself...twice?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 49
Did I just friend zone myself...twice?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Even if just a tease, you still should always swing at those pitches.

sg99
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Did I just friend zone myself...twice?
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:27:41 PM
Girl #2 - Leave it alone. Co-worker and a boyfriend, nothing but trouble.

Girl #1 - Learn to be blunt. When she said to picture her in a sexy costume, easy response is "I'm picturing it on the floor next to my bed". If she doesn't get pissed, you're in. If you don't jump at it though, you're in the friend zone forever.
 LinuxD
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:39:15 PM
Both accounts... --- yer smoked.

Both of them . period.
 BrownInOrange
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:49:46 PM
Ouch.

In one word, "Yes".

If they wanted to be with you, they'd be with you. Because that's not the case, you're just the shoulder they can cry on when they need you. Do they call when they're not having some kind of drama? If not...think about it.
 ThePassionPrince
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:54:00 PM
Ah the "Friend Zone" where they hide behind a text. I say put the hard word on after a few weeks, without getting too deep into their problems, where you'll find it's too late- the "out clause" invariably is, "you're such a nice guy" etc. Having been there many times, i suggest, "cut to the point of your intent fast" and go with it, or move on without prolonged agony! :)

Good luck.
 free4all131220
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:26:23 AM
girl number one: go for it, I think she's interested

girl number two is a drama queen...run away from this one as fast as you can, she may be complaining about her BF now, but the next day she'll never remember that there was any problem.

oh; and to loveflower: someone with a BF is not off limits, they're still single, they're not off limits til they're married. anyone worth having is worth taking away from somone else. Also someone can't be taken away unless they allow themselves to be taken away. Who knows, he might be doing her a favor by taking her away.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Did I just "friend zone" myself...twice?