Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Walking Dead      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 501
view profile
History
The Walking DeadPage 21 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Was anyone else as tortured by the song "Easy Street " as Daryl was?

https://youtu.be/JoQ4GidQP-k
 HonestMan3687
Msg: 502
The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/14/2016 3:35:05 PM
^^^

Is the original walking dead song? I tried to look it up youtube but all searches point to walking dead only.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 503
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/14/2016 11:04:53 PM
Seeing Rick so beaten down is awful- almost painful to watch.

As for Dwight- most of they guys who message me here look like him- unfortunately.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 504
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/15/2016 1:21:59 AM

It's kind of glorious though. Rick puts the 'indomitable' in 'indomitable spirit'. And this reveals such character. Realize something within yourself: Through all the crap, you, like the show's characters, never stopped trying to figure out a way. So to speak. Always had that real hope.

You try to hammer down against these kinds of people, you find yourself hammering against a block of infinitely hard iron.
 deetristate
Msg: 505
The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/15/2016 1:58:33 AM
But Rick became Negan in the end with the way that he treated Spencer.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 506
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/26/2017 11:55:00 AM
...ok, am starting to continue watching season 6 now. Put it on pause for while, instead of binge watch and wait too long for 7. Think I'll keep it slow so I don't have to wait too long for 7 to come out on DVD afterwards.

Thought I'd said this earlier, was thinking it though - When I watched the little that I did of 6 before putting it on standby for while, I remember thinking that they're getting a bit too confident or too big for their britches, and it's not a bad development that they get their asses handed to them like this. But then throughout all of the previous seasons I more and more started to feel that they're too dumb strategically. One would think that by now, after all of the things that has happened to them, they would be a bit smarter about how they prepare or plan or go into something.

Anyway...looking forward to letting it continue now. And still hoping that I don't discover that they ruin what makes it really good and have the morality-tale and character-psychology depth that it's had.
 forumslady
Msg: 507
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:22:06 PM
drinks- I also have to wait.
I did manage to find a site to watch the season 7 opener after the big cliff hanger of season 6.
If your favorite character is the same as mine, it will gut you. I cried and I was mad as heck.
I won't say anything more, I don't want to spoil it for you.
For a while now, the pattern has been to create a villain that everyone tries to defeat, they go down and it starts over again with another one.
IMO, the sooner they get rid of Negan, the better.
What I really want is to see them bring in a real effort to find the cause/discover a cure. I know they did that a while back when they went to the CDC, but that whole thing was kind of lame.
If they don't have them look for a cure, at least there should be SOMETHING that has them find others and instead of fighting, come together and fight, bring a resolution to the show without dragging it out forever.
I know, blasphemy to suggest ending it, but otherwise, people are going to get bored and stop watching.
Just curious-Who do you want to make it to the end?
Me, It's GOT to be Maggie and her baby, Daryl, Michonne and Rick.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 508
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:22:43 AM
Hell, I want everyone to make it. Even the 'bad' guys and for them to stop being 'bad'. But that's beside the point. Otherwise, because it's a fictional story to enjoy as a story, I like when good and bad things happen. Won't even completely hate it when a favorite character dies - if they're a favorite character, it's because that character has ultimately lived well in the story and earned their stripes...they die with honor. Like Beth in that hospital. That's what makes the show real...if you knew that your favorite and lead characters never died or had anything bad happen, then we'd be back in the 1970's and the television childhood of that time.
 daynadaze
Msg: 509
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:54:46 PM
Except they do not all die with honor.
 forumslady
Msg: 510
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/27/2017 5:31:41 PM
daynadaze- "Except they do not all die with honor."
Indeed. Beth's death ended up being for nothing, since Noah died soon after.
@drinks- I get what you are saying. We all have our favorites and the writer's said a long time ago that no one is safe.
One thing is for sure, there haven't been too many shows that have developed such a large following.
Heck, up until TWD, I outright refused to follow other shows that were ongoing (that you had to watch them all to REALLY understand), Like, 24, or Lost.
When people who followed those shows found out I wasn't watching them, I got some odd looks.
I guess that's how us Walking Dead fans seem to those who aren't into it. ;)
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 511
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/28/2017 3:21:36 AM
With honor, I say! Honor! Noooooo!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

That's ^ weird. Why's it do that? Why can I just copy paste that and it lets me post? That's just weird. Weird, I say.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 512
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:05:20 AM
Dammit. I thought that I'd put my watching 6 on hold about 2/3 through it. But after starting over, and going through it slowly, found out that I've already seen it all the way to the last episode. There were two more discs in there...but guess what, they're for that bonus crap. Dammit. One whole disc for half a dozen deleted scenes, and one whole disc for some damn fan convention thingy. Dammit. I don't care about that stuff! You tricked me!

Dammit.

Since 5 of the last 10 posts are yours, you're still allowed to post. So there.
 deetristate
Msg: 513
The Walking Dead
Posted: 12/11/2017 10:48:57 PM
is carl really going to die or will they do a "bewitched switch" and replace him with someone younger?
 daynadaze
Msg: 514
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 12/11/2017 11:45:02 PM
I don't know if he's going to die, but Talking Dead kept leaning that way. But I doubt the would replace the actor, seems he is loved by the lot of them. I watched it twice, not sure I got all of it, with the blur in my right eye makes night scenes really hard to see. But on Talking Dead they said you could tell when Carl was bitten, but I didn't catch it. What happens when they get bit? They used to think a bite gave them the virus, they know now that they all have it and dying is what activates it, so why is a bite so deadly? Infection?

How long has Maggie been pregnant? I miss Glenn :-(
 deetristate
Msg: 515
The Walking Dead
Posted: 12/12/2017 9:05:39 AM
for two decades.

and she is not showing?

has that actor who played glenn gotten any more acting jobs?

i am told that in the comics some are immune but they at the tv show don't stck to that story 100%.

Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 516
The Walking Dead
Posted: 12/12/2017 6:37:07 PM
My bet Carl will die... he is appearing on Talking Dead first show back.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 517
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 1/3/2018 3:57:32 AM
I get the impression that a bite from a zombie is unusually dangerous just because they're so filthy and rotten, like from a komodo dragon. (Except that it turns out that the komodo dragon really is venomous, and the microbes in it's mouth aren't that unusual. Hhmm...)

I think I'm going to wait even longer than before to watch anything...wanna have at least a couple seasons to savor before continuing. Watched a bit of seven...rip Glenn and Abraham...then realized I just better stop now. That's a good place to stop. Shoulda not watched any of seven at all till I have eight and even nine maybe.

Man, that Negan is one messed up dude. This drives home, though, how important it is to understand people and how important it is to not be spineless. It can be said that he has power because his followers are spineless, weak, scared. And the absolutely worst thing you could ever do is start thinking that really submitting and joining that group is even an option.

Makes you think about the concept of "power", as well as right-and-wrong. What do you do? Can you be ready for such things?

Am also wondering if we find out some weird twist - Dwight saying "you really don't understand, I thought I did"...does he just mean his having accepted things as they are, or something else unexpected behind why negan is how he is?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Walking Dead