Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Walking Dead      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PinkZombies
Msg: 76
The Walking DeadPage 4 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
My circle has a theory regarding a contaminated well at the farm. You will notice these survivors don't seem to have a working knowledge of the germ theory of disease. Think of the London Cholera epidemic of 1854- it was in a well. If I was trying to survive a zombie apocalypse I'd be boiling the heck out of uncertain sources of drinking water. Poor Carol- Shane washed her fresh cuts and abrasions with well water!
 egowitch
Msg: 77
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:29:44 PM
Love them zombies !! I even got to play one in a movie made in my town, which was more fun than anyone should be allowed to have - alive !

SteelCity1981
Msg: 78
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:33:00 PM
I think the virus is starting to transform itself into an aireborne virus. Don't know why, then again i don't know anything about this virus and i agree with you blade about not knowing really anything about this virus, it would be helpful to get some insight on it other then it's some virus that turns people in to zombies LOL which is a pretty lame reason behind it. Hopefully the producer might actually put a lot more insight to where this virus came from at the end of this series to help tie up a lot of loose ends in regards to this virus by having one of the final episodes where they stumble onto a hidden military base some where and show documents and testing results on this virus as an biological warfare experiment. If not, it's just going to leave a void in the series not knowing anything about this virus.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 79
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:46:12 PM
According to the Talking Dead Show, the producers are actively avoiding any talk or reflection on the how and whys of zombifacation. They're leaving it up to us freaks.
 soicat
Msg: 80
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/16/2012 2:28:55 PM
Brookfield and Egowitch -I really envy you guys!

I've always wanted to play a zombie, but here in Canada the labor laws require film-makers to use real zombies, alas.
 PinkZombies
Msg: 81
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/16/2012 2:52:57 PM
Given the opportunity, I'd rather help create zombies than be one myself.
But I'll watch your movies.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 82
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/17/2012 10:14:20 AM
You know blade they can copy the ending of the Planet Of the Apes movie if they did ever stumble upon what caused this virus and it was in fact humans that caused it....

"OMG.. All this time. We finally really did it. YOU MANIACS! YOU CAUSED THIS! AH DAMN YOU! GOD.. DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!"

SteelCity1981
Msg: 83
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:13:40 AM
Remember all you Walking Dead fans, new episode of The Walking Dead airs tonight at 9pm ET on AMC!

soicat
Msg: 84
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/20/2012 5:11:25 AM
Rick is getting on my nerves - when he told the guys looking for their friends that he'd killed them, because they drew first, I thought for sure Glenn or Herschel was going to be die in the episode. They should've ambushed those guys, not invited them to let bygones be bygones. And Lori reminds me a bit of Skyler from Breaking Bad - out of touch with reality, and trying to cling to values that have no place in their new world, if they ever did (her absurd attitude towards guns, her dismay when Carl Jr. states that his dad did the right thing by shooting Sophia).

I'm starting to like Shane more. He just needs to get over Lori.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 85
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/20/2012 7:05:54 AM
Ok last the night, the young guy w/ the boo-boo leg left by his group to die, once he recuperates, why would he even want to go back to them? They didn't give a crap & left him for the zombies, & him being injured, would hold them back anyway...& if they were anything like the 2 in the bar, they were a skanky crew.

If the doc bothered enuf to do the surgery & save his life, why would they send him back???
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 86
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/20/2012 4:16:20 PM
I don't think the guy they saved, their buddies are going to look for him nor do i think he will look for them. They thought he was dead and they ran off, because the place was over ran by zombies, they are prob miles and miles away from that place. I think he will play a factor in Rick and Shane's power struggle as Shane will use the guy Rick saved as a base point to show everyone that Rick is weak and lacks no leadership while Rick will rep his base point to show everyone that Shane is reckless and selfish. Next week shows is where Rick and Shane rift will be coming to a head and you will see prob a big rift between the group in episodes to come.
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 87
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/25/2012 4:44:04 PM
I see the Walking Dead all the time...they're in the "who's viewed me" section on POF, some of them even contact me from time to time. lol. Sometimes they have just one foot in the grave.
 soicat
Msg: 88
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/25/2012 8:05:18 PM
Stay very quiet, Jenny, and you should be OK.

I can't wait till Sunday night! I have to travel for business but will be in my hotel room by showtime.
 Jennywillwin
Msg: 89
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/25/2012 8:45:09 PM
^^^

Thanks for your advice soicat :) I definitely don't want to egg them on by saying "Early Bird Special", it wouldn't be pretty.
 soicat
Msg: 90
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/27/2012 6:48:34 AM
The Leg-Injury Kid may be even worse than Shane. His overkill of the lady zombie, and his comment that he knew who Maggie was from school, although she didn't know who he was, suggest that he may be enjoying the post-zombie world a bit more than is seemly. Will he become a valued member of the group, or will he lead a group of rapers and looters back to the farm? That's assuming Rick or Shane or zombies don't kill him.

BTW there should be a rule that you don't tie someone up in a world full of zombies; if you feel you have to bind them, just shoot them instead.
 OyVay...
Msg: 91
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/27/2012 10:37:50 AM
Hmmmm...is this thread about the republicans?
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 92
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/27/2012 10:56:07 AM
During Rick's Zombie sandwich, was I the only person to notice that the zombies seemed to notice what a gun was, but even took a couple swipes at it, trying to push it away?
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 93
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/27/2012 3:28:13 PM
Maybe they are pulling a I am Legend and the Zombies are somehow learning with little brain activity they have left from the brain stem that the virus is keeping alive.

Yeah i def see a big power struggle within the group after seeing next weeks episode preview. Andrea and Daryl looks to be siding with Shane in the coming episodes and I wouldn't count Beth out to join them either to cause a rift in the family. While I see Lori, Dale, Glenn Carol, Hershal, and Maggie siding with Rick. As for T-Dog I really don't seem him lasting much longer. Something tells me he is going to get killed just by the way they are continuing to phase him out on each episode. So i'd look for T-dog to be the next main cast member to die.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 94
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/28/2012 9:33:43 AM
Coralima, and anyone else who is a fan, y'all should be watching The Talking Dead after the show. They give out a lot of information.

Couple weeks ago they had the producer on. He promised that this season we'd see a lot more action and a lot more action. So far, so good.
 MatthewRyanBjj
Msg: 95
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:10:44 PM
the show is great ... but not enough zombies and a little too much drama ...its supposed to be zombies not this soap opera
 roylee42
Msg: 96
The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:53:44 PM
I checked it out on Netflix after reading this yesterday. Too funny I ended to the entire first season back to back. Great show.
 HuntsvilleHero
Msg: 97
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/3/2012 7:58:14 AM
that was a zombie shane was watching walking thru the field alone? damn i need glasses i thought it was a scare crow, what we need is more daryl of course
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 98
view profile
History
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/5/2012 9:30:13 AM
Man that was a shocker. I didn't see Dale getting killed coming. I thought it was going to be T-Dog, but the strange thing about that is, on the Talking Dead in the did you know segment, the Dead cow was suppose to be a dead cast member in which I suspect was going to be T-dog, but for some reason they changed their mind and went with a dead cow that Dale stumbled upon instead. I guess having two cast member die in one show was too much too fast.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 99
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/5/2012 9:49:19 AM
TOTALLY didn't see Dale's death coming. Although now I do. Dale was the last voice of civilization, the last gasp of the pre-zombie world. He HAD to die, to cut the group loose from their pre-apocolypse moorings.

Carl is going to slip further into his sociopathy, and Rick and Lori are blind to his progress. Knowing he led that swamp walker to the camp is going to carry a huge amount of kids guilt (If you have kids, you know they can come down on themselves pretty hard). He'll either crack, cry and confess, or sublimate it and turn it into something very ugly and very scary.

Dales death scene was incredible. When he stretched his head up to meet the gun barrel, awesome.

But Rick wussed out again. Not good.
 soicat
Msg: 100
The Walking Dead
Posted: 3/5/2012 12:04:08 PM
They sure have been torturing poor Randall. He may or may not be a villain, but torture - including what amounted to a mock execution - is really beyond the pale. When you mess with someone that badly, you'd better kill them because they're not going to forget it.

I'll miss Dale. And the fact they put him out of his misery shows how far they've departed from societal norms. We don't do that to human beings, no matter how much they're suffering, or how much sense it would make - my uncle, for example, was gut shot in a hunting accident and it took him hours to die an agonizing death in the back country; his friends didn't consider dispatching him.

So far there hasn't been any follow up to the fact those two guys at the Public Works Department didn't have any bite marks on them. Could the zombie virus be becoming more easily communicable?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Walking Dead