Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 good_dreams
Msg: 26
I saw the coolest show I have ever seen in my life last night! The future of Rock Concerts?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Saw Roger Waters last year in Minneapolis, tickets were $250 buckaroos... worth every penny.

I wouldn't pay $40 to see this particular tribute band, listened to the links and just can not get into the instrumental work or singing... all the lights and effects on the planet can't make up for that IMO. Gilmore and Waters are musical geniuses in my mind if you want to play there music you either have to step up and do it perfectly or a completely different take on it.

I could listen to Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade re-make of the Animals album all day long, now that is some great music they perform it perfectly. I'd say they play Floyd 10x better then this Aussie band.

Who, zepplin, Stones, Pink Floyd, Tull, ELP, Skynard, allman brothers, U2, James taylor, carly simon, paul Simon, linda rondstat ......... you saw all those shows and you think this tribute band was the best show out of all????????? ???? wow.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >