Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 79
What are your fun little dirty little secrets?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

If someone was going to post something openly on a public forum then its not REALLY much of a secret is it?

Hardly anyone on POF knows about, let alone reads the forums here. Also, couldn't part of the secret be the element of surprise? Here's a few fruitful, dirty, secretive endeavors that some people like:

(1) The Tony Danza: Banging a girl doggy style, and when nearing orgasm, you yell out "Who's the Boss?!", then pull out, throw it in her a$$, and yell out "Tony Danza" -- followed by punching her hard in the back of the head, knocking her out. This will cause her a$$ to tighten up, making your orgasm more intense. Also known as Donkey Punch.

(2) Angry Dragon: As you're finishing off your orgasm in the woman's mouth, as she's beginning to swallow, you quick pull out and forcefully smack her in the back of the neck. This will cause her to choke and the semen will come out her nose. When she rises up, she will look like an Angry Dragon.

(3) Strawberry Shortcake: When the girl is giving you a blowjob and you're nearing orgasm, pull out and do your money shot all over her face.... then punch her hard in the nose, leading to a bloody nose, whereby the fluids mix creating the image of the icing & filling of a Strawberry Shortcake.

(4) Bucking Bronco: You're banging a girl from behind, with you on her back... you then wrap your arms around to fish-hook her with your middle fingers and whisper into her ear "Your sister is way hotter than you" or "My ex is way better than you". She will then trying bucking you off, and the goal is to see how long you can stay on this bucking bronco.
What are your fun little dirty little secrets?
Posted: 7/29/2013 2:45:59 PM
^ That stuff is horrible.
 qldblue
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/30/2013 6:12:42 PM
I enjoy lightly caressing a woman's body all over, kissing her back and lightly nibbling her but what I enjoy to have done to me well then that is for the woman to discover.

I do want a woman to explore and discover what I like.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/4/2013 11:27:10 PM
I'm definitely big on kissing -- passionate kissing. It's my number one turn on especially if the guy is good at it. I also have a sweet spot on my neck I discovered with an ex.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2013 6:06:34 PM
Dirty little secret?.....hummmm, if I exposed it on the world wide web.....would it still be a secret? LOL
 brian_g_123
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/8/2013 9:02:28 PM
I find kissing a woman passionately, while keeping a firm gently grip running down her curves is a great start to move into neck kisses, a long lick up to her earlobe, and ake her squirm. Stripping her , Gently, to her panties opens her body up for sensual fingertip runs, and my favorite, bathing her body with licks, creating a trail down to her tummy. Hands are moving into sexier places; her soft inner thighs maybe. A full tonge/kiss bath, ending with her toes, then 'swirling' towards her panty-covered sex. a few licks under the eleastic, or in creative places like the joint connecting her legs to her body, inside of her thighs, usually has a women squirming. (Youll notice the key to all of this is not touching her vagina, no matter how bad she wants it)...around this point a soft tease like a sniff outside her undies to take in her sex scent will drive me wild, and the sensation of SLOWLY slipping her panties off each leg, giving her feet a kiss as you pull them off; dive towards her exposed sex; slowly caress her thighs then open her legs like shes is yours. Her pusssy is glistening with wetness; blow on it and watch her shake. kiss around her mound and when shes not expecting it, stick your tongue inside her wet ****, then give a HARD lick up to her clit and back off, making sure you suck up every ounce of her honey as you do it. Then slowly move in for clit / tongue stim, using fingers inside to rub the g-spot; if you're 1/2 decentt at reading a women, you will make her cum, HARD, in no time. What do you think?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 12:03:46 AM
^^^^I think C+.....you forgot to give her a fanny massage, nibble and breath hot air through the crotch of her panties and suck her toes.

BTW....I also think you type with one hand. LOL
Posted: 8/9/2013 4:54:29 AM
^ Geez, is that guy serious? ...from the woodwork...for real...
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 7:50:39 AM
Infinite
Diversity in
Infinite
Combinations
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/9/2013 8:07:17 AM

A little BDSM'y,

And this would be a problem because...? lol

Dirty little secret?.....hummmm, if I exposed it on the world wide web.....would it still be a secret?

I'm not mentioning mine because it would make some folks' brains explode, and you know that mess is tough to clean off the keyboard.
 NewYorkFan1
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/9/2013 8:17:25 AM
My dirty little secret.....
Hmmmm.

Maybe the fact that I used to enjoy reading these forums and after a short hiatus from them for awhile, I have come back to find they have gotten somewhat boring.. (Could've sworn I used to be able to get right into them from the POF site)
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 8:19:35 AM

I'm not mentioning mine because it would make some folks' brains explode, and you know that mess is tough to clean off the keyboard.

Wow...Master Teaser!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/9/2013 10:20:11 AM
^^^ Nahhh, just rather keep the non-vanilla details to myself and avoid squicking the forum folks. The people who share my interests will have an idea of what I like.
 justlookingvt
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/9/2013 11:25:28 AM

Wow...Master Teaser!

Actually, all indications are that she is a sub-teaser :-)

I'm still following this thread to find out what BelleTresor's dirty little secret is. :-) ... French and Hispanics should get together more often ... :-)
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/9/2013 11:39:40 AM

I'm still following this thread to find out what BelleTresor's dirty little secret is. :-) ... French and Hispanics should get together more often ... :-)

I guess you missed it, I already posted some.
 Cynderella
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2013 2:32:25 PM
Pissing off women haters...

Oops wrong thread.

If I told it wouldn't be a secret...but here's a tid-bit...not afraid to be public.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/10/2013 12:02:10 AM
Let's just say mine involves a lot of "Thank-you, Ma'am. May I have another? "
 justlookingvt
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/10/2013 1:40:41 PM

I guess you missed it, I already posted some.

I didn't miss them. I am just waiting for the little secrets unless those are the ones you consider "little" in which case, I'm rather curious as to what a "big" secret would be :-)
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2013 1:59:31 PM
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret;)
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/10/2013 4:14:40 PM
Kissing, I like women with full lips. Kissing on the neck softly, (not hickey's) Lasting foreplay
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/10/2013 8:47:42 PM

I didn't miss them. I am just waiting for the little secrets unless those are the ones you consider "little" in which case, I'm rather curious as to what a "big" secret would be :-)

Curiosity killed the cat.
 staffmom
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/10/2013 8:50:44 PM
I think I'm loving Givegoodgetgood!!
 tartanjohnny
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2013 1:40:06 PM
If a woman has high heels on, kissing her from the foot slowly upwards to the tops of her legs. Then if she presses on my c*ck with her shoes on or just caresses me that way - drives me nuts.
 MangoSherbet
Msg: 102
Posted: 8/14/2013 1:05:33 AM
I'm incredibly sensitive..so I get off easy.
I love being spoken to, especially when a man's voice has a very particular timbre. It doesn't have to be something really dirty just so close to the ear you're barely touching. The combo of sound, breath, and the words spoken send me over the edge.

I also love it when my wrists are kissed!
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2014 7:28:05 PM
Love the kissing too. I once (on a first date) watched meteors in my car, summer night, and we kissed/made out ALL night. no sex, just kissing, and her teasing hands making me totally crazy with light touches. I was never so excited/wet/hard/frustrated/happy - all at the same time.

Tickling too, my Achilles heel. I would agree to anything you want, even your worst dirty idea, if you are an expert tickler.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >