Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > permanent chastity      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 modivin
Msg: 76
permanent chastityPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
jco....you should see other comments from that one....always TMI

sexy
saying you beat Chuck Norris in an arm wrestling match......probably why you are a floating head..no? Chuck Norris beat you and took your arms!
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 77
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/27/2011 10:37:09 PM
Simply put: Permanent chastity cannot be done. Human biology and the body would not allow it.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 78
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/28/2011 2:51:37 AM
jco....you should see other comments from that one....always TMI

He and Bilby [sp?] ought to get along then...

I just wasn't ready for that visual, that's all!

I suppose I have my things too...but DAMN!
 TedJMill
Msg: 79
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/28/2011 8:56:03 AM

Ted, you either ASEXUAL or your not, there is not " Im rather asexual" you either are or you're NOT.

If you are Asexual, you're best to meet someone who is also asexual or has little to no libido or cares for sex, if you're not having sex because you think its unappealing well then you have issues.

If you think its a matter of unattractiveness (physical and/or personality-wise), fear, brainwashing, lack of sexual desire, unrealistic expectations about sex, or psychological damage then its a area you need to address.

There are many people out there who do not have sex because they were indoctrinated by their parents to believe "sex is dirty." Sex is dirty only if you let it be that way: Mature folks who are selective about their partners and have loving relationships will never tell you sex is dirty. Anyone who thinks sex is dirty, virgin or non-virgin, is mentally unstable.

I tend to use the phrasing "I'm rather asexual" because I'm not as asexual as some, since I do fantasize and masturbate.

It's not a matter of thinking "sex is dirty" in general, or anything like that. It just doesn't appeal to me personally. I can like someone and find her attractive and enjoy being with her and want to spend time with her and like things like cuddling, but that never translates into "I want to have sex with her".

I can give reasons why I find the idea of me having sex unappealing, but I couldn't say how much of that is cause for not wanting to have sex, and how much is just why being asexual fits with the rest of my personality.

Anyway, it's not something I want to or feel a need to change; it's part of who I am. I include it in my profiles here and on other dating sites, and if I find someone who is cool with it, fine; if not, well, I'm rather a solitary person anyway, so not that big a deal.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 80
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/29/2011 12:12:28 PM

^^^^^ DELETE DELETE DELETE! OMG the visuals....I wish I could delete them!

TMI dude!

"69" can be great fun when you are both the 6 & the 9!!
 permanentchastity
Msg: 81
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/29/2011 9:18:20 PM
I would like to make a couple comments and also to clarify my initial question.

1. Some of you people are beating up Ted and I find that offensive. You can say what you want about me but I don't really care.

2. A young lady on this site has contacted me and is serious about exploring the concept of permanent chastity.

Ok, so what did I mean by "permanent chastity"?
This can be practiced in various forms. It could be strictly no contact of the female organs by either partner... period. Nuns and priests supposedly practice this except for hygiene.
Or... the partner would be made to wear a chastity belt full time except for cleaning, hygiene and health reasons.
Or ... the partner is sexually stimulated, being brought to the brink of orgasm, but not allowed to orgasm. This could be for short periods of time like hours, or days, weeks, months ... years??? (wow!) In this case, I'd imagine a chastity belt would be required to keep the partner from masturbating her/himself. Finally, when that person gets to orgasm (if ever) the orgasm would be explosive!

I did allude in a previous post on here that it might not be practical to go a lifetime without an orgasm, and also it might not be healthy to do so. I do encourage everyone to practice consideration towards their partner and make her/him feel loved and appreciated. (We all need that.)

Another clarification. In a previous post, I mentioned the act of flogging, in this scenario, the flogging of a woman. This could also be the flogging of a man in case you ladies are concerned. So ok, a person gets flogged, caned, paddled or whatever. Are you going to speak against the dominant in such actions? Should BDSM be outlawed? I think not.

It's ok if you don't agree with the practice of long term or permanent chastity. It's ok if you don't care for the initiation of the thread, but can't we have a civilized discussion here instead of name calling and character assasination?

Last point... if you have any questions or clarifications which you would like from me, please ask in a respectful manner. I would be pleased to assist you.
 permanentchastity
Msg: 82
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/29/2011 9:28:51 PM
I seriously can not believe the narrow minded attitudes on this page. P-Chastity is into something different.

It's a sexual game. Kind of like dress up or whatever else turns your crank. He's been very polite to ALL the nasty ass comments (and there are MANY) and yet all you can do is **** him out?

I haven't seen ONE single constructive comment OR inquiry as to what this situation is that he speaks of but you feel so inclined as to **** about it?

Do you ALL need to be SOOOO judgemental? Holy fu****g narrow mindedness, batman!

lmao..

I've never used the quote function before so if it doesn't bring up the quote by Tigerpurrz, please reference his post at the top of page 4.

I agree with what he said. Also, yes, it is a sexual game which I'd hope that both partners find pleasurable. It's ok if you don't.

There is another thread on this site pertaining to male chastity belts. So if you feel that that topic is out of hand, you can go chew that person(s) out also.

Different strokes for different folks.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 83
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/30/2011 10:20:05 PM

Ted, you either ASEXUAL or your not, there is not " Im rather asexual" you either are or you're NOT.

You are creating a false dichotomy here. This is why our society is screwed up about sexuality. Don't ever think for one second that you have ANY business telling someone what they are or are not sexually.
 statemachine500
Msg: 84
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/31/2011 2:51:09 PM
Well,there are sexual relationships and then there is searching out victims to be abused.

Fun and games are ok but I don't think this fits.And I agree with northwickedwitch that he should not be approaching a teenager with this.
 MiaCat74
Msg: 85
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/31/2011 4:51:07 PM
Well good luck OP. If you both agree to it and you are both able to make a informed consent then its up to you

Just wanted to point out that in many places BDSM is actually against the law - A sub is not considered able to give informed consent to a person causing damage to their body

Not stating my beliefs there just pointing out that different places laws are different
 Magina314
Msg: 86
permanent chastity
Posted: 10/31/2011 7:16:06 PM
How come a forum topic such as chastity gets so much attention from women, who pardon my intent to be up front, I assume are not chaste themselves?
 kcladyz
Msg: 87
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/1/2011 7:35:50 PM
I been unwillingly chaste lmao....
 permanentchastity
Msg: 88
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/2/2011 6:54:18 PM
northwickedwitch said:

Ya she approached you because you told her to. I encouraged her to run, far and fast. Just for the record, I think you are a disgusting, dirty old man for making a move on a teenager for your warped sense of pleasure. My god, she hasn't even hit sexual prime and you want to deprive her of that and take advantage of what could be a medical problem. I believe there is a bed with your name on it where's it's hot, hopefully the owner will get the memo that you enjoy torture. And now, I'm off my soap box. Ya, I came back to look because it's like a train wreck, you just can't quite look away.

Permanentchastity response:

Northwickedwitch, your name describes you well - a witch, a dirty, lying witch. I'm tired of the slander and name calling going on here. The woman with whom I have been conversing is 20+ years old, not a child. You are lying when you say you encouraged her as you do not even know who she is. So you, a witch, are telling me to go to hell? YOU admit that you are a witch, and yes, a lying witch.
This lady of whom I speak has been immensely enjoying her tease and denial... she really enjoys it. I allowed her to have an orgasm after a couple days of T&D and she had an explosive one! Now she wants to go a week or more without an orgasm and is enjoying that so much that her next goal is to go even longer without one. I asked her how she'd feel if I kept her locked in a chastity belt full time and she LOVES the idea.
So go fall off your soap box and eat the soap, you wicked liar. Don't make threats, lies and accusations against me.

I've listened to insults and accusations long enough and I'm tired of such tripe. If narrow minded people like you can't handle alternative lifestyles, then maybe you should go burn yourself at the stake.

Now.... the rest of you, if you want to discuss this topic like civilized people, let's talk.
 MsMicki
Msg: 89
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/3/2011 10:05:12 AM

The woman with whom I have been conversing is 20+ years old, not a child.......................This lady of whom I speak has been immensely enjoying her tease and denial... she really enjoys it. I allowed her to have an orgasm after a couple days of T&D and she had an explosive one!.

Uhm........so you expect us to believe you found a 20 yr old in your area and within a little over a week already had her in your bed???
and yes, a 20 yr old is barely more than a child for someone your age...
 tnmom66
Msg: 90
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/3/2011 10:19:59 AM
Very strange. I thought you were talking about "lifelong celibacy"
 no_1_bby
Msg: 91
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/3/2011 11:46:25 AM

just an idea: OP, how does sterilization appeal to you?

you arrange a doctor for her to be sterilized, so she cannot have children later.
could help to keep her sexually denied to lower her libido....the same when horny dogs or cats gets castrated...

Only it doesn't work that way in humans because the usual form of surgical sterilization for both men and women doesn't involve the removal of the sexual organs. They are left in place, just disconnected and still producing hormones.
 MsMicki
Msg: 92
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/3/2011 1:05:54 PM

MsMicki: why would he be interested in that? he seeks not sex with a woman, but put her in chastity, and the relatioship baed on that.
try actually reading the thread he wants her to engage in sexual play, but not have an orgasm....

this is where actually the women in abusive relationships, also do not seek help and assistance, and people wonder why.
because this is what they need: pain, humiliation, suffering!

good lord, ignorance abounds in this thread.

obviously you are in the same mind frame as the OP, with this from your profile

A confident woman.....knows most men want her just for sex.

both of you look at women as nothing more than a tool to give you sexual pleasure....basically 1 step up from a blow up doll.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 93
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/3/2011 4:36:56 PM

and yes, a 20 yr old is barely more than a child for someone your age.

Are you suggesting that what you think is appropriate for her is what she should be doing? Because it seems like you do not approve of what she wants to do, and as such, you play the "innocence" card... talking her out of this, and into the norm, is that not also taking advantage of a young person's innocence?
This goes both ways people. If this is something she is curious about, she has every right to get into it. She can stop whenever she wants.
 permanentchastity
Msg: 94
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/5/2011 7:00:42 PM

The woman with whom I have been conversing is 20+ years old, not a child.......................This lady of whom I speak has been immensely enjoying her tease and denial... she really enjoys it. I allowed her to have an orgasm after a couple days of T&D and she had an explosive one!.

Uhm........so you expect us to believe you found a 20 yr old in your area and within a little over a week already had her in your bed???
and yes, a 20 yr old is barely more than a child for someone your age...

You have read into this what you wanted to hear.
I said she is 20+, and therefore, at an age of consent.
SHE approached me, I did not approach her.
She enjoys it and wants to continue on this journey. She knows she will have orgasms, but at the time of my choosing.

As I read these posts, I wonder if you'd say the same things to a dominant/domme who flogs a submissive. And actually, Micki, I really don't care what you think. Your demeanor does not merit my responses any further.

Also, to the witch up north (The Wicked Witch of the North?) you lie when you say she is only 19. And how would you know anyway? Go fly your broom into a tree and go away!
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 95
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:23:08 AM

Yes, a woman needs to have orgasms too. The questions are: when? and under what circumstances?

Oh for f*ck sakes. This stupidity just gets more and more ludicrous with every post. Who the hell are YOU to decide what a woman's body wants or needs? Only the pitifully desperate would involve themselves in this nonsense.
 --Zen--
Msg: 96
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/8/2011 1:43:08 AM
Chastity is pretty hot but I wouldn't go with permanent. I like labia majora piercing more then a belt. Less bulky and still allows normal body functions however it is just a restriction for vaginal penetration not orgasm control.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 97
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/8/2011 2:31:10 AM
I don't like this thread....

Role playing is one thing.....
 abelian
Msg: 98
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/8/2011 4:05:36 AM
he wants her to engage in sexual play, but not have an orgasm....

In other words, he just wants to be like a lot of guys women complain about for being terrible in bed, except that he's doing it on purpose and says as much in a rather obscure way.

basically 1 step up from a blow up doll.

Yet another possibility, since she won't pop unless he puts too much pressure on her.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 99
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/8/2011 4:14:45 AM

If narrow minded people like you can't handle alternative lifestyles...

She enjoys it and wants to continue on this journey.

god i just love it when people try to gold-plate their weirdness by calling it "an alternative lifestyle", and "a journey". [:eyeroll:] why can't you just be a good old-fashioned pervert and get on with it? i mean you're complaining about all the unsympathetic reactions you're getting here, but at the same time you are synthetically trying to frame your strange thing in a manner that makes it seem like it should be more acceptable to a wider audience, when in fact it's not and it never will be. something a bit intellectually dishonest about that..... JUST SAYIN. but i guess the finer points of being forthright and straightforward are lost on you unless they directly support your second hobby, which is to drone on and on in self-congratulatory terms about your first one of deliberately denying women an orgasm under elaborately prolonged circumstances. and you are right, it's always appropriate to insult the intelligence of other people by suggesting their minds are inherently narrow, merely because they fail to appreciate the finer points of your bizarre fantasy life.

Yes, a woman needs to have orgasms too. The questions are: when? and under what circumstances?

only when and how you will allow it, apparently.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 100
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:44:14 AM

I like labia majora piercing more then a belt. Less bulky and still allows normal body functions however it is just a restriction for vaginal penetration not orgasm control.

Most I've seen don't stop penetration at all. And if you like that sort of thing.. check out SteelWerks dot com, gallery, female clients, older entries... female chastity cage.

I'm a fan of their stuff, mostly the PA wands.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > permanent chastity