Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > permanent chastity      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 126
view profile
History
permanent chastityPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Ha. That's why it's a stereotype. We make all make them regardless whether we like it or not. :) I can only imagine physiological appeal for male sub in full chastity.

Why perpetuate it tho? And no.. not everyone makes them.

I'm more a fan of psychological control. Physical barriers are a lot easier than having to mentally control oneself. I control where his penis goes, sometimes what he does with it, and on occasion his release (when I'm in the mood for that). He carries a constant reminder of me in the form of a PA. It's not chastity tho.
 --Zen--
Msg: 127
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/22/2011 2:53:25 PM
And no.. not everyone makes them.

Even human vision works because of preconceived imagery. It's is perfectly natural to form opinions just as long as they can be proved otherwise.

I'm more a fan of psychological control. Physical barriers are a lot easier than having to mentally control oneself. I control where his penis goes, sometimes what he does with it, and on occasion his release (when I'm in the mood for that). He carries a constant reminder of me in the form of a PA. It's not chastity tho.

Yes metal bondage is far more interesting. I do enjoy having my pets plugged in public but only for limited time.

hmm based on your posts I figured you for a sub or a switch... might be them stereotypes again
 permanentchastity
Msg: 128
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/27/2011 8:37:05 PM

win1heart, I'd like to touch on what you've said on p. 6.

It is true that some women will opt for "any port in the storm" rather than to be without, and even worse, living on the street. In desperation they might pursue a relationship which I have suggested rather than to be without. I find such an event rather saddening because I'd like to see everybody receive fulfilment and be content in whatever their arrangement might be.

Having said that, my hope is that whatever bdsm arrangement is made has the consent of both/all persons involved. BDSM must always be "safe, sane and consensual" (did I spell that right?) The question then becomes: what constitutes "safe" and "sane"?

Each person see this differently and in a forum one can expect to read all kinds of opinions, which is fine. There are people here who vociferously disagree with the thread altogether, and that is their right to do so. I question the premise that one person's way is better than another. To each his/her own. We could raise moral and ethical questions on various aspects of BDSM and sexual practices in general.

I will follow up on something I mentioned a while back. The lady with whom I am corresponding WANTS to be kept in orgasm denial for 1-2 months at a time. She yearns to be sexually stimulated, teased, brought to the very brink of orgasm, and NOT be allowed to cum. She wants to make this a regular practice in her relationship. Question posed: would I be wrong to deny her this kink?

I will reiterate something I said before. Yes, this discussion is about permanent chastity but realistically speaking, the woman or man needs to orgasm sometime! I've heard of guys going way over a year without an orgasm and loving it. (That is not something I could do, neither would I care to try.) Should those men be denied their kinks?
 dmzvisitor
Msg: 129
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/27/2011 8:58:33 PM
Males are the leaders in nature? Nope. Check your facts. Males keep other males from having sexual access to females--well, at least they try. There are too many videos and dna studies now to dispute the fact that the females are having sex with more than just the "alpha" male. My favorites involve the lionesses hooking up with younger males while big Alpha is fighting off a challenger.

In *many* species, the leader (and of course, this applies to pack/herd animals primarily) is an older female.

There is soooo much sociobiology on the web now and it is embraced by people who cannot seem to understand that current human social organization is simply an adaptation to particular historical circumstances; it has nothing to do with evolution (except that it also allows the species to reproduce itself).

And, just as an aside, from whom do women "need" the protection of men? From other men, usually. We have--and have always had--the brains to protect ourselves and our children from other threats. Both male and female individuals are at risk from predators if it is a one-on-one situation. But a group of women could defend themselves from pedators with the way they build housing, with weapons, and with fire. Who the heck do you think was protecting women from predators when men were otherwise occupied? Oh, yeah, and why do we find the remains of women AND men at hunt sites? Oh, yeah, b/c both participated and accidents happen. Agriculture changed a lot of things, but that had nothing to do with evolution (except that we figured out myriad ways to adapt).

Sociobiology is really, really bad science.
 Capn_America
Msg: 130
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/28/2011 5:59:26 AM

OP.... Dude you sound like a rapist

LOL 'nuff said.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 131
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/28/2011 9:30:43 AM
Well, that was certainly an interesting thread...I'm kind of speechless really, which is rather odd for me.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 132
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/28/2011 9:40:29 PM
I don't really understand the big deal here... This is really just a variation of domination...
People like to be dominated in many situations, this includes sexually.
 stovo85
Msg: 133
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/28/2011 10:40:12 PM
well the need of satisfying females sexuality is pushed by feminist liberation groups. sex is only needed for procreation and preferably in the marriage state.

sex only served in the ancient past as a means of procreation. it did not matter if sex lasted for 1 minute or 1 hour. sex according to religious scriptures should only be used in the creation of offspring. sex that is enjoyable is still seen by conservative religious groups as a Sin. Sex before marriage is also a Sin according to religious conservatives.
 Becoming_Me
Msg: 134
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/28/2011 10:50:33 PM
While I respect that this is a sexual need for you for some reason. I would never engage in a relationship where I was forever denied the big O. Yes, there are power games that some people play holding off on a partner’s pleasure which intensifies the feeling when they do orgasm, but they get something for their momentary sacrifice.

I'm not saying you won't find any women who would allow this, but very few, and I have a hard time believing it would be to fulfill any need of their own, but because they care about you enough that they are willing to give this to you.
 --Zen--
Msg: 135
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/28/2011 11:15:12 PM
Whole thread is a troll bait. There are far more obscure BDSM topics. Granted this one isn't for sensitive ears and I feel Author made an error by starting it here but what's done is done. I enjoy some of these responses. I think everyone should be amused.

sociobiology and feminism are good topics but not on this forum.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 136
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/29/2011 5:19:07 AM

well the need of satisfying females sexuality is pushed by feminist liberation groups. sex is only needed for procreation and preferably in the marriage state.

This raised all my red flags this morning.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 137
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/29/2011 5:52:14 AM

hmm based on your posts I figured you for a sub or a switch... might be them stereotypes again

BWAHAHAAAA! Thanks for the laugh.
 distinct_purpose
Msg: 138
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/29/2011 6:34:00 AM

sex only served in the ancient past as a means of procreation. it did not matter if sex lasted for 1 minute or 1 hour. sex according to religious scriptures should only be used in the creation of offspring. sex that is enjoyable is still seen by conservative religious groups as a Sin. Sex before marriage is also a Sin according to religious conservatives.

Yes, that's what we need to do start following the teachings of religions when it comes to sex, because they have such a good reputations when it comes to sex! Next thing we'll all be out there raping little boys and having our daughters genitals removed so they can't have orgasms. Why would anybody in this day and age think to turn to religion for sexual advice considering the reputation most religions have. Of coarse you'd be more able to get support for the OP's behavior from religions, they have practiced/supported all kinds of aberrant behavior.

If sex was only meant for the "creation of offspring" then people would not "get horny" women would go in heat once or twice a year or until they mated successfully and men would only be able to mate with a woman when she is in heat and when a woman in heat came around all the men would go into a frenzy and battles for dominance would break out.

We may be animals but I believe the evolution process has taken us a little beyond the "creation of offspring" purpose of sex and for those of you that don't believe in evolution, Fossils, fossils fossils.....
 SWroadrunner
Msg: 139
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/29/2011 7:42:27 PM
""Yes, that's what we need to do start following the teachings of religions when it comes to sex, because they have such a good reputations when it comes to sex!"" When "God" was a Woman the village men would go to the Temple and have sex with the Pristess as a Sacred act.
 Capn_America
Msg: 140
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/30/2011 6:18:58 AM

When "God" was a Woman the village men would go to the Temple and have sex with the Pristess as a Sacred act.

And....where was that, just out of curiosity? Address, zipcode, location location location?
I think I just changed religion
LOL
 _shakti_
Msg: 141
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/30/2011 6:24:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution
 Capn_America
Msg: 142
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/30/2011 7:39:00 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution

LOL Dear God, that is so messed up, I had no idea....thanks for the info, I'll sleep les "niaiseu" tonight lol.
Seriously, the greek practice tho, sex with a complete stranger at least once in her life...I wonder who in Zeus' name dreamt up that one!
 permanentchastity
Msg: 143
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:05:39 AM

Whole thread is a troll bait. There are far more obscure BDSM topics. Granted this one isn't for sensitive ears and I feel Author made an error by starting it here but what's done is done. I enjoy some of these responses. I think everyone should be amused.

sociobiology and feminism are good topics but not on this forum.

Zen, this was never intended as troll bait.
Unfortunately, as I read the posts and mis-statements being made, I realize I started this thread in the wrong venue. Early on somebody suggested this belongs in Fetlife and that person is right. Most of the people who have posted on here verifies this statement.

As I have found the woman whom I seek (and yes, she will have orgasms on occasion) I no longer need to be on this site. I am now removing myself from POF as I have no desire to stay on this site.

To all of you: I hope you find what you're looking for.
Permanent Chastity
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 144
permanent chastity
Posted: 11/30/2011 8:28:45 AM
^^^^^^^ Don't worry, there's a lot of women here that have been practicing chastity for years...unintentionally maybe...but that would explain all the bunged up comments!
 NewAustinite42
Msg: 145
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 8/22/2016 10:44:22 PM
After being too heartbroken, I have my walls up around my heart. They're sealed shut....but you'd have to dig your way in

Please take no offense to my profile - as I'd rather seek & find a true relationship than play games. I'm not shallow, weak, or dependent. In fact, I'm in every way the exact opposite. Alpha male seeks alpha female for a change

So, I have a new wish: a denial game partner !

Anybody into this at all around here ?

I'm not out for a lay, but a queen bee ~ we all need sexual pleasure and I'm choosing to be stuck edged.

NO STDs - I have paperwork, you should too - I'm not trusting my life on a stupid balloon....I know people that's failed on, even without breaking, due to splash damage. Other than that, I'm flexible

No cage for the mini-me. Let him hard & proud! Torture him as such at will!
There's no challenge in just plain pure chastity compared to being brought to the brink of nuclear bam!

So here's the rules - I'm not allowed to cum not matter what, as your slave, but you must push me to the edge beyond belief, constantly! If I cry & scream, then that just means that you're doing it right! We can keep it that way forever, or we could take turns, every 2 weeks. Chivalry - you go first as master We have fun going back & forth tormenting each other in pleasurably mysterious ways. Every 2 weeks we switch sides:
While your turn, You keep me on Edge, super edged, screeeeeeaming for release & mercy. I keep you cumming repeatedly in exchange. I'll do the same on my turn.

I have an insane sex drive, so good luck

Down to earth guy seeking likewise. I have a sense of humor, so please have one too! I've got my shkittles together: steady job, about to get my own place alone, and know what I want in life. I want a house, car, truck, boat, and kids. I don't manipulate or use people, since that's stupid and shitty. If I feel a certain way, I'm more than happy to state my opinion instead of lying to you. I enjoy all the aspects of life I can like games, video games, movies, shows, going places, old school camping, cards, romance, intellectual conversation, respect towards history, etc.

I'm a badass, geek, and softie all rolled into one

Edge me at will for as long as you like without limit

Perks:
* No baby mama drama! [yay!]
* Never been to prison / not on parole / probation, so not a criminal [yay again!]
* I actually listen to what you're saying instead of pretending to
* No STDs ! [I have paperwork, so should you]
* 'nuf said
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 146
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 8/23/2016 12:46:03 AM
So, that is your actual profile....Alrighty, then.
 tallshyman
Msg: 147
view profile
History
permanent chastity
Posted: 8/27/2016 2:41:45 PM
Hell NO I AM A MAN NOT A SASSY
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > permanent chastity