Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is masturbation a form of homosexuality?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodquestion
Msg: 51
Is masturbation a form of homosexuality?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
First what does religion have to do with all this. Yes I know it comes into it but human urges that are fought off is just plain out landish. Mirror or no mirror people are always going to say something about what someone thinks or does if it sounds out of kilter to them. To me Gay always meant same sex period. If you have thoughts but no action because you are not gay that is still another thing. Thoughts with no action because you are worried what other people might think is now getting into a whole new area. This business that adding a mirror into the equasion is very interesting in fact and point that if a gender thinks that they are gay because they are turned on by watching themselfs is an interesting one but I do not believe for one minute it means you are gay it is your body male of female. If younger people were taught more about issues like this the world might be a better place. Another point an overhead mirror so you and your partner can watch your selfs or even video taping your selfs does that exclude you from being gay because you are with a member of the opposite sex, you are still watching yourself. Just remember when using a mirror any lettering or anything in the back round will be back wards, Oh and make sure it is not a one way piece of glass where it looks like a mirror and there is a bunch of people on the other side watching you which brings up another point. If it were a number of people of the same sex watching you would that be conciderd gay, what if it was a mixed bunch of people from both genders then what. Last but not least most all the posts are directed from the male perspective because if you ask any guy about touching himself especially very young ones and they all deny it, when in fact most every guys first sexuall experience is with himself not all but when the urge arrises mirror or no mirror for that first time it just happens so from that point on do you turn gay, I think not. Lets remember we okay a lot of what is said to be wrong for males to be just fine and great for females another one of those double standards that will always be that way.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Is masturbation a form of homosexuality?
Posted: 10/25/2011 3:59:35 AM

life is hard enough without worring about when where and how we are alound to maturbate..

Exactly..you're not going to Hell if you masturbate, and if your Preacher objects..why are you telling them anyway?

It's better than attacking small furry animals..speaking of..where's the...nevermind, I have to go now..be back later..I'm gonna be busy for about 5 minutes..
 2hotcougar
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:00:28 AM
damn watching yourself masterbate is freaking hot i like to think of men i know doing that you get such a hot and intense hot passion mind rush all by yourself if you was gay you wood bed with someone instead of yourself
 bigwhoop71
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/25/2011 6:29:35 AM
Have to agree with cougar on this one, just regarding women though. How/why is something so hot, just demonized? Its natural, feels good, and hurts no one. Its actually considered healthy behavior, well unless your doing it at the 31 flavors.
 distinct_purpose
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/25/2011 9:47:29 AM
Just another religious freak trying to justify his own latent homosexuality? Why these morons think they have any right to preach about this stuff is mystifying and why anyone still listens to these idiots is baffling.

Face it many religions that have preached for years about right and wrong are the same ones that have been "covering up" the aberrant behavior of the same people that were doing the preaching. As for the churches themselves did they deal with these morons in a proper manner? No they tried to hide it or blame those being abused even worse move them to a different community where they were able to prey on more unsuspecting victims.

Let's face it if the churches hadn't been forced into admitting to what their "celibate" priest/pastors etc.. were doing they'd still be covering it up today and probably still are to some degree.

So, I'm going to listen anything any religious geek has to say about sexuality and sexual orientation? Not this mirror facing jacking off, heterosexual man.
 4everRadiant
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/25/2011 4:10:21 PM
"that does seem a tad gay, don't you think? Who does that anyway?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, the Pastor and he's so disturbed about his own behaviour that he wrote a book to include the subject matter, probably as a way of purging himself from his latent homosexual tendancies that he's worried might damn him to hell?

OMG! Too funny!!!

Anyway, no, I don't think "it's gay" or "a little gay"... maybe a little unusual, but I don't know of any research on the subject, so I can't be sure ... but apparently the Pastor is sure
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2011 6:19:02 PM

I've always wondered if gay people do that. Logically it's makes sense. If you are turned on by same sex body then you should find arousal in your own.

Well, I can tell you I don't do that regularly. And when I do, (as of recently because this topic got me curious) it is not sexual attraction to yourself (for me anyways) I can't speak for everyone else though.
 misuwomen
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/26/2011 6:22:33 PM
You figured that one out Dude. Right on exactly.
 recreator611
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/26/2011 6:25:56 PM
Oh come-on..not a chance....might be guys wo over do it but its a tension release....better than doing something really dumb...Grow up!
 sexyisback!
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/27/2011 2:07:06 PM
If it is, I must be the gayest,. fruitiest f*ggot to ever live!
 lookin4fun57
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/27/2011 3:38:53 PM
If God didn't intend for man/woman to masterbate, He wouldn't have made our arms so long
 Kohmelo
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2011 8:47:00 PM
"because Toki, talking about things that make you sad means you're gay"
- Pickles the Drummer

Spending too much time doing your hair makes you gay
Not protesting gayness makes you gay
Ironing your clothes makes you gay
Smoking used to cause cancer but now it just causes gayness
Drinking wine makes you gay
Opera makes you gay
Oprah makes you very gay
using in a post makes you gay
enjoyment of viewing male to male anal and / or oral sex videos makes you super gay

PPL! We need to stop gayness in its tracks now.
Grab a beer
put on the shirt from the bottom of your laundry pile
and FFS STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS
Oh. and no masterbating.
 mr. bass
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/27/2011 8:57:57 PM
this pastor is an idiot. another bible thumping asswipe. he most likely likes gay men the freak.
 rsvp769
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/28/2011 3:00:47 AM
i think not. i do not see where it is any form of homosexuality. maybe pastor is jealous, or he is hiding what he does in private.
 TDH49
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/30/2011 4:29:24 PM

Oprah is very gay
I wonder if her and her lover Gayle is into mutual masturbation? I bet a live broadcast of that would bring the rating up a little on that deal station of hers?. But then again seeing the Oprah naded would most likely drop rating not bring them up.
 cjcgirl
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/30/2011 5:31:41 PM
Well if it is then I am the gayest person in the world. Just saying.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/30/2011 5:46:22 PM
Mirrors make any kind of sex hotter.... including self pleasure. I can easily see why a man would want to see himself get off. He's probably fantasizing about what a woman sees if she was watching him. It's really not complicated at all.
 TDH49
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/30/2011 5:54:29 PM
omg this topic is something my hardcore ex christian friend would say yet shes a slut anyway
Can you hook a brother up with her digits?
 taoistrunner
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/31/2011 7:42:09 AM
No. It is not. You have no idea what is going through someones head. I have never heard of anyone being turned on by their own body in the mirror, but here is the real answer.

Who cares?

Sexuality is sexuality, why put a label on it? Just let it be and enjoy whatever it is that you like.

MOST of all, don't listen to pastors for sexual advice.

lol

Peace
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:10:24 AM
Sometimes I think I've read it all and then something else comes up....gay or hetero....women or men...masturbations just that!....I don't chase mirrors and don't want to watch myself...I just pleasure ME because I'm single and at the moment have no partner.....lol....to many here are dissecting.....it's human and it's a fact!....oh I've gone without and it is what it is but in the end I like too until she comes around again!....lol
 hemingway234
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/24/2018 6:47:43 AM
Ridiculous.

If masturbation is gay, then everybody is gay - everybody is doing it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is masturbation a form of homosexuality?