Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Would you date someone 20 years older than you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 palmer f
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Would you date someone 20 years older than you?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Sometimes it pays to read the entire thread or atleast following the OP's posts in here.

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you OP, but it seems like he was looking at you as easy bait and when you didn't bite, he turned on you. It's good thing that you decided to just remain friends and not get physical with him.

His remarks about your mom and her situation was callous and truly pointed out his character flaws. I think you are better off in the end. I wish you luck in finding someone that you can have a long and loving relationship with.

As far as me dating someone 20 yrs older; I would be wary of such an age difference, but I wouldn't be totally against it if was a truly special woman.
 cooldog65
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Would you date someone 20 years older than you?
Posted: 1/20/2013 7:19:44 PM
Sometimes it pays to read the entire thread or atleast following the OP's posts in here.

I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you OP, but it seems like he was looking at you as easy bait and when you didn't bite, he turned on you. It's good thing that you decided to just remain friends and not get physical with him.His remarks about your mom and her situation was callous and truly pointed out his character flaws.

I think you are better off in the end. I wish you luck in finding someone that you can have a long and loving relationship with.

The OP is long gone. You didn't notice?
 mermaid140
Msg: 155
Would you date someone 20 years older than you?
Posted: 1/22/2013 10:19:06 AM
I think it all depends on where you are in your life.

If you both have things in common and are attracted to each other... Then go for it.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Would you date someone 20 years older than you?