Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Halloween sex , Furry Friends      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Revilors
Msg: 26
Halloween sex , Furry FriendsPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

aren't people supposed to always use a string on the tail for "retrieval" purposes?

I don't know. Thought you just put out cheese or something when you're done playing. Maybe train them first in some homemade colon maze with reward. Or a really good friend and a dog whistle.

Pulling on a potentially unwilling rodents tail reminds me of having to get a cat out from under a bed when they don't want to come. *shivering*
 TooShadows
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Halloween sex , Furry Friends
Posted: 10/26/2011 1:14:30 PM
Nope,I prefer that my partner and myself are just naked. Maybe I could say we're dressing up as nudists? Or rather,undressing up as nudists?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/26/2011 1:42:50 PM
OP?? Just Halloween? Really? I think I need to tone down my interest in costumes cause I'm ready to costume-it-up annnnnnnnnnnnytime.

~OT~ I think the last time I did so on Halloween I wore a latex cat-suit and went as Catwoman. Never did find Batman, though. About 25 years ago ~~ I went to a Halloween party with friends. I danced all night with a man in full werewolf attire. Never did see his face. I can still remember wanting to have sex with a him, though. I have NO idea if I knew him or not and it was never disclosed who he was, but his complete animalistic appearance and anonymity? Well? 25 years later ~~ I still think about him. Must have done something for me.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/26/2011 5:31:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ WOOF!
 statemachine500
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/26/2011 6:29:33 PM
I love the bunny wabbitt but don't do fur piles.
 Revilors
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/26/2011 10:40:47 PM

But you're a tease because you promised me naughty texts and all I got was a naughty phone call.

When I promise a gal to get her plugged in and all hooked up...it's always better performed in real time.

Let me know when I can update your hard drive.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2011 11:35:20 PM
The last time I have had sex was 5/20/2010. My male cat was in bed with us, and my male cat was giving me" loving" affection, as the human man was giving me enjoyable human sex contact. My human male companion had no problem, with my cat in bed. This was an enjoyable experience. I received love and affection from my male cat while a human man, who I have been with a few times and dated a few times had enjoyable sex with me. This is my ideal of a threesome, a loving male cat and a loving human man, and the man actually having sex with me, as the male cat gave me affection. This was purr fect. That human man is not on POF anymore and he has met someone closer to where he lives.
If anyone wants to see a picture of this male cat, who was there during my last sexual encounter 5/20/10, he is the red tabby in one of my pictures. He was there during my last sexual encounter, 5/20/10.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/27/2011 2:19:05 PM

The last time I have had sex was 5/20/2010. My male cat was in bed with us, and my male cat was giving me" loving" affection, as the human man was giving me enjoyable human sex contact. My human male companion had no problem, with my cat in bed. This was an enjoyable experience. I received love and affection from my male cat

ohh, no wonder you have 'cat eyes'.
-but cat's tongues are soooooooooooooooo ROUGH!! like the hook side of Velcro..
-must irritate the skin to get a lickin' from a cat?now, a DOG I could understand-- that looooong, silky tongue..
 totalazzhole
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/27/2011 3:58:51 PM

This was an enjoyable experience. I received love and affection from my male cat while a human man, who I have been with a few times and dated a few times had enjoyable sex with me. This is my ideal of a threesome, a loving male cat and a loving human man, and the man actually having sex with me, as the male cat gave me affection. This was purr fect.

Cat*Eyes, you are the PURR fect woman for me.

I would be a complete Gentleman and please you in all ways, if You were my Lady!

I also have 5 Siamese cats and they are purrrrrring like crazy, staring lustily at your photos..like catnip to them!@

I would build a Cat-walk just for You!
 sexyisback!
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/27/2011 4:11:55 PM
I have 14 pet gerbils, I am going to have a LOT of FUN this Halloween!

VV

thanks for the tip, do you have experience? this time I was thinking of having them back in, makes extraction later much easier

VVV
 Revilors
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/27/2011 4:17:39 PM

Here's a schematic for a micro tandem harness setup.

O___O___O___O___O___O____O___O___O____O___O___O___O___O______

Put the one with the red nose up front.
 whytwater
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/27/2011 8:01:31 PM
There's waaaay too much chatter about cats in this thread to recruit me to any part of this concept, lol, but, . . . that Carnivale idea has been one of my fantasies for a long time, and I wanna find a woman, a human one, with a tail, a real tail, that she can move and do stuff with. lol I don't care whether it's furry, bald, or shaved.

We're going as caveman and cavewoman......
I expect to be drug back to the cave by my hair

I did that once, with a partner. Got real animal skins, she stitched 'em together, from thigh to shoulder overhangs, nuthin' else. Oh, and brown smears on our faces and bodies. She kept reassuring me, telling me I looked primitive and sexy, lol. I wasn't buyin' it, sought bravery in a bottle during the costume fittings, and again enroute to the party. I fainted, pretty much, about two hours into the festivities. No idea what happened after that.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/27/2011 8:19:09 PM
^^^ Maybe she dragged you back to HER cave!
 whytwater
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/27/2011 8:59:58 PM
^^^^ Lol. Might have. She had lotsa tunnels to play in.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/28/2011 2:53:24 AM

So you're going as Richard Gere?
 sexyisback!
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/28/2011 11:12:26 AM
Yes-- I am an Officer & a Gentleman & an American Gigolo, among other things!

VVV

I don't know about that, lots of kinky things aboard ship I am sure, must be a reason that The Village People sang "in the navy, you can meat your fellow man"
don't ask, don't tell
 totalazzhole
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/28/2011 1:34:20 PM
gerbil man scares me ! even more than cat-lovin' lady!
 sexyisback!
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/28/2011 1:41:24 PM

Animal cruelty seems to be a commonality among people with mental delusions with how the real world functions an auto dq for being trained on how to shoot a gun in the American military.

why do you say 'cruelty' ? I only enter into consensual gerbil, or other, relationships!
 Revilors
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/29/2011 11:23:13 AM

thanks for the tip, do you have experience? this time I was thinking of having them back in, makes extraction later much easier

With wolverines...I don't mess around.

Think I've got my costume picked out. All I need is a box and can of spray paint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av2e

Sexy and I know it!
 Laha Math
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/29/2011 11:44:13 AM
I'm not real furry but I often was the horse for a woman with equestrian preferences, until I started to sign Hopalong Cassidy's theme "Back in the Saddle Again". Broke her up.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/29/2011 12:03:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av2e

~OT~ So I've been thinking about this furry talk. And about my Wolfman that wasn't meant to be....but I find myself perplexing my own self because I'd be all over the Wolfman, but if a man is hairy for real (especially back/shoulder hair)? We're either waxing or we're not doing anything. I'm a bigot. It's OK if he's hairy with fangs and no real "human" features visible, but it's not OK with me if he's just plain hairy. WTH???
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/29/2011 2:47:28 PM
^^^ I so agree...I can't stand it when a man has grown his own pelt. (I don't like too much chest hair, either.)
 totalazzhole
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/3/2011 1:29:43 PM
so how did it go for all? now that we are past Halloween, anyone have interesting tales to tell? :)
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/3/2011 2:22:25 PM
^^^^^ Or is it TAILS to tell?
 sexyisback!
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/3/2011 2:52:02 PM
I had a PURR-fectly FUN evening, for sure! yum nice tails, & tales
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Halloween sex , Furry Friends