Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Pizza workers burned down rival store      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Pizza workers burned down rival storePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I think I may be the only person on earth that doesn't care for pizza...love crust thou
 gtomustang
Msg: 25
Pizza workers burned down rival store
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:25:18 PM
oh gosh, I thought you were pretty and all, but if you don't like pizza, then our little crush you never knew about has to end :)

in more serious news, I forgot about crust, some like it, some don't. I find it stomach filling and gets in the way of wanting the last slice. crust is more of a grab handle, if you will :)
 razors_edge55
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:31:48 PM
wow ,what a lot of action on a 6 year old thread ,,,you guys must be hungry ,,is it lunch time or something ??
OT (maybe ) I never say no to pizza ,,,like a nice calzone as well
best pizza I ever had was in Florence,,,
 daynadaze
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:40:16 PM
I worked at a Pizza Hut when I was in my early 20s, had to wear hot pants and pantyhose LOL can you imagine. I've always been partial to Pizza Hut pizza, although it can taste different in different stores. I loved their ham & cheese sub sandwiches, they don't make them anymore, delicious. I remember we kept the spaghetti noodles, after cooking them, in a tub of chicken broth, it gave them a nice flavor. I find most pizza crusts the same as most pie crusts, tasteless and just something to hold the good stuff, but Pizza Hut used to have really good crusts.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:45:17 PM
"I forgot about crust, some like it, some don't. I find it stomach filling and gets in the way of wanting the last slice. crust is more of a grab handle, if you will :)"

I agree Gto, I never eat the crust , not worth the extra calories. My empty L.Caesar box often makes the sound of a bunch of crusts rolling around as I take it to the trash.

I must be crazy or something because I'd much rather talk about pizza than argue endlessly about some President. Futile and BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING !
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:54:28 PM
My preference is for fairly simple pizzas and tend not to opt for all sorts of exotic toppings.
Sometimes with too many it gets "busy" and you can't even taste the cheese, sauce, and crust.
Plain or maybe a single topping is fine by me.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 4:03:07 PM
darn you guys are soooo mean ,,it's almost 1 am here ,,I just came home from a dinner with friends with oysters ,crab , shrimp , and sea snails ,(maybe never heard of that one ) and now all I can think about is PIZZA,,,
Pizza hut once had a bar b que chicken pizza ,,,very nice ,,,and in 1985 I went to london from Paris and when I saw a pizza hut ,,,had to go in and have one ,,(that time no hut in Paris)
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 4:27:57 PM
razors_edge55, agree with you calzones are very delicious, too.
They travel well from the pizza place since they're baked with everything inside.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/1/2017 5:12:57 PM
Crust is the best part
In Spain they put on fried eggs.. it was yummy
We have poutine pizza here you can literally hear your arteries harden
Pizza Hut did great dessert pizzas
I could eat my doggo so hungry
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/2/2017 6:24:10 AM

Crazy, add donair sauce and bacon. Green peppers and onions. Maybe some mushrooms.

You'll have something totally different and delicious.

Donair Sauce? I had to Google it...I'm intrigued...seems easy enough to make; I must try it

Thanks, Mz!
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/2/2017 6:37:47 AM
You're quite welcome, crazy. The sauce is quite sweet, so taste before you slather it on the dough/pre-baked crust.

Added bonus: you can use it as a dipping sauce for those pesky leftover crusts.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/2/2017 2:30:40 PM
Mz Informed, I tried to send you a meme I got today
it was calling for pineapple vs non pineapple pizza eaters to unite against
Peas and Mayo pizza!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/2/2017 2:38:42 PM
^ ^ ^ I heard about the peas and Mayo thing on the radio this mornin' on my way to work. I was think'n maybe not so bad. I dislike Mayo cold but it tastes pretty good when used in recipes you bake.

Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake - Hellmanns.com
 razors_edge55
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2017 2:38:54 PM
Peas and mayo ,,,???? ahhhhhhh,, help , oh Ouija we have the egg thing in france ,,first time ,seems strange ,after ,,love it ,,,
get an egg also in a calzone too ,,,so good
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/3/2017 4:11:31 AM
ouija, yeah, I'm sooooo glad that meme didn't make it through. I've already dry heaved when accosted by that picture I innocently came across on the internet.

But things on the internet aren't always true, right??
 Ouija2025
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/3/2017 5:14:11 AM
someone somewhere is eating a pea and mayo pizza.
My " Brother" growing up ate white sugar and butter sandwiches, I can still hear that sound.
oh goodness I dislike peas

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 billybonds
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/3/2017 5:29:41 AM
Pineapple and anchovy , can't stand neither and left to my own devices would never have gone there, but years ago......
Also I can't condone the torching of pizza emporiums.
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2017 5:42:06 AM
Billybonds, the name "Torched Pizza" would be good for a restaurant, though.
Coupled with an image of a fresh pizza being kept warm on a stone tray by a tribal torch below it.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2017 7:51:45 AM
and let us not forget "next day pizza" ,,honey ,what's for breakfast ??
 gtomustang
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/3/2017 8:14:27 AM
well, around here anyway, the ads for I guess its Domino's, is about how they've torn down the dream the owners invested in (not sure why someone would sell a dream house to buy a franchise, why not just mortgage the thing?) and you can come in and see the new renovations. this post comes to mind every time I see it.

maybe the whole fire the OP mentioned, was really just an insurance fire? :)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Pizza workers burned down rival store