Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Naked pictures before meeting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 31
Naked pictures before meetingPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I've posted this before.
But if some guy sends you pictures of his willy...
reply back...it looks much too tiny to be of interest to you.

You'll never hear from him again.
And much funner than blocking him.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 32
Naked pictures before meeting
Posted: 11/5/2011 2:06:02 PM
Gettng nekkid pictures as a consolation prize if you decide NOT to meet would be pretty cool

Oh, we MET!
 john_in_bh
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/5/2011 9:21:02 PM
Also last week a roommate of a coworker walked up to me introduced herself, put her arm around me and grabbed my package...

Damm.lucky guy.

The ONLY person that grabs my package is the UPS guy after I sell something on Ebay!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/6/2011 2:37:19 AM

You're a bouncer at a bar in Vegas, for crying out loud...and you're bragging about the women you "get"?

If you read my profile you'd know I was still in Denver...the hostesses and cashiers can be 18.

I never said I "GET" them...if you read my whole post it was about people NOT being bunged up about sex or their bodies...AND just because they do this stuff DOESN'T mean they are interested or want sex...

READING COMPREHENSION 101!

People who take stuff out of context crack me up! ....Can you hold up your end of a discussion/disagreement on it's own merit...you gotta build straw men?
 Walts
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/6/2011 5:37:12 AM
I'm wondering, because of the way the question was worded, does it mean that some out there enjoy getting nakey pictures AFTER you meet someone?????? Honestly, with the crap that I sometimes receive, I wonder if some of these people understanding completely what they "truely" look like with the pics being taken as they are as compared to,sayyyyyyyy, a photograph taken correctly, and pleasing to the eye. As in,,,,,eye candy, WITHOUT the wrappers.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/6/2011 6:20:39 AM

To be honest, though, most women would find it revealing - and not in a good way - that you (a 44yo man) are delighted when other women (as young as 18?) just grab your crotch for fun.

READING COMPREHENSION DUDE!

Go back and reread what the 19 year old did...now tell me the age of the woman who grabbed me!
NOW, tell me where I said I was delighted!

I'll answer for you since you won't be capable... The 19 YO showed me a topless picture of herself, The woman who grabbed me was mid 20's.

WHAT I did say was all kinds of stuff happens and that MANY people are freer with sexuality and pictures etc. than others...to some it's no big deal!
The only ones I ever said I hooked up with were the women from SN that sent me unsolicited naked pictures before ever meeting. And the one woman who grabbed me...we dated for about a year. Nowhere did I say I've ever messed around with the 19 YO's...in fact the only time I even said anything about an 18 YO is in reference to how old they have to be in Denver to work at the club because someone said that's too young to work a club in Las Vegas.

You people pick little tiny parts and run with them don't you?....or like RED....responds to someone's straw man as if it was something I actually wrote!

The only point I was making was that women do this stuff too, it's not that uncommon and it doesn't MEAN anything!

VVV EDIT to below! Do I? Show the quote where I've done it! If I have, I'll admit it! Put Up or shut up!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/6/2011 9:39:20 AM
^^^ I don't get why anyone would send them unsolicited though....regardless of the shape they're in!
That said, the women who sent them to me, did get my attention where they might not have otherwise...
 Nytrix626
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/6/2011 10:35:21 AM
Everyone in this thread is getting a naked pic... check your mailbox go!!
 carolann0308
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:55:56 PM
Denver? Where did you work, Shotgun Willys?
JCO, you've worked with real Ho bags.
I cannot in all my years of slinging drinks in college remember one time where I wanted a guy old enough to be my Dad see me in my scivies or ever grabbing a man's package in public. What an interesting life you must lead.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/6/2011 1:20:22 PM

Those guys are amateurs.
If they had any real game they could see you naked in real life.

That's what I'm thinking. They know they won't see anyone naked in person unless they pay for it (and honestly they should, it would waste less time) and so they are hoping they'll get random shots from someone who agreed to meet them but they know won't like them when the meeting occurs. Heck they may even think someone who agrees to meet them will think it's OK to then ask for nude shots. *shrug*
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/6/2011 3:46:58 PM

Denver? Where did you work, Shotgun Willys?

Nope, and its where I DO work, not DID work....if you read my profile you'd know where...I also worked Stampede for a few years... Everyone flirtation and jokes around sexually there...its the nature of the business...it doesn't mean they DO anything! Stampede, well....a lot more actually happened there...
 exclussive
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/6/2011 4:42:19 PM
I've actually had a girl ask me for nudes befre. That was on match.com though. She was surprisingly attractive but I don't want nudes of me passed around to her gay friends. Plus, why would I give anyone something they could use against me in the future? All it takes is for them to send them to all your friends and family on facebook.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/6/2011 4:49:59 PM

I've actually had a girl ask me for nudes befre. That was on match.com though. She was surprisingly attractive but I don't want nudes of me passed around to her gay friends. Plus, why would I give anyone something they could use against me in the future? All it takes is for them to send them to all your friends and family on facebook.

It was most likely a gay man posing as a girl to get nakeys of straight guys. Good call not to send it.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/6/2011 4:55:29 PM
^^^^ Not necessarily.....he's in shape....its not uncommon for women to want pictures too.

Like I've been saying....not everyone is bunged up about this stuff...not everyone has ulterior motives.

You guys really project too much!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/7/2011 2:09:19 PM
^^^ IT's called HUMOR....and as wacky as your posts are I seriously doubted that you were taking care of someone's child! ...Usually a relative takes care if something happens...It's not like you ever answer questions in your troll posts so asking whose child it is is pointless! Go away and create another fake profile and start another wacky thread!

BTW...why come to a completely different thread to confront me...what's wrong with YOUR thread that you're being roasted on?

vvvvv I never said a God parent wasn't fit...just you!
 egowitch
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/7/2011 4:36:52 PM
Whaa-a-a-a-a ! I haven't received ANY nudies !

Why not !? What's WRONG with me !!???

I promise I won't get insulted, or take offense .... I'll just giggle alot , and maybe make some totally inappropriate comments !
 exclussive
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:39:00 PM
It was actually a girl that asked me for nudes. I talked to her on the phone before then. She told me to get on skype because she said she only had one pic up and said she wanted to share more with me. She asked for nudes after we were on skype.
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:50:48 PM
I experienced the surprise-penis several years ago, although not "pre-meet". I met a guy on a cruise ship, and absolutely nothing physical happened nor was any non-friendly interest expressed. We just hung out, talked, and exchanged email addresses at the end of it (yeah, before the big "cell phone" boom). Got home, BAM, penis email. There's just no response to that.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/7/2011 6:15:45 PM

It was actually a girl that asked me for nudes. I talked to her on the phone before then. She told me to get on skype because she said she only had one pic up and said she wanted to share more with me. She asked for nudes after we were on skype.

Please don't misunderstand this, as I am old enough to be your Mother ~ but have you looked in a mirror lately? I don't find it strange someone wishes to see you in the flesh (so to speak.) She probably thought that anyone who looks that good in clothes would look just as good out of them (or something of that nature.) There are women who are sexual creatures and are comfortable in their interest in a naked male body. I'm not suggesting you should have done it ~ I'm just saying it's not all that uncommon for naked pictures to be passed around prior to meeting (for some men AND some women.)

~OT~ There's only been ONE time I can recall actually being curious about how someone looked naked before I met him in person. I didn't request pictures, but I would have happily received them had he sent any. The unsolicited winky pictures? Augh ~ such old news. JMO
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/7/2011 6:40:42 PM
jco ...

I respect your posts
And you are allowed to live the lifestyle that you want.
However, not everyone wants too.

I do question your age, and being with women at that end of the spectrum.
They are just kids.
They are in their sowing their wild oats stage in life.
Do you really still need or desire to be there?

Some people are just not all that bunged up about their bodies or sex in general...It's not a big deal with them...it doesn't mean they necessarily want sex either... in fact it's so common, it doesn't mean a thing!

I couldn't imagine adults behaving in the manner you described.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/7/2011 6:55:20 PM
if someone sent me a nakie (everything showing) in this site, not only would I not meet them, I'd report them too...i do not want a pic of their
but if i liked them down the road i would like to find out 4 myself.
Yikes if they send out pics of mr winky to me, who else is getting pics as well? sounds exhibitionistic to me
 missme2much
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:00:16 PM
I laugh and send it to all my friends so they can get a good chuckle too. Then I email the person back and tell them I thought the pic was comical, and so did my friends- and ask if he has any more he would like me to share.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:26:55 PM

I am reminded of the time a friend went on a date and the guy showed her a dic pic on his phone. He nonchalantly asked can I show you a picture, and she says sure thinking its a pic of his kids or something.

I had a guy do this to me in a club. I wasn't on a date with him though. So I grabbed his phone and showed it to everyone I could including some of the staff working there. If he's showing it to me, he can't be upset about everyone else seeing it. I just wanted to make sure he got the proper attention. I also wanted to make sure people there could spot him in a crotch line up (if they ever needed to, lol).
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:29:05 PM

However, not everyone wants too(to).

...I'm sorry, did I imply or SUGGEST that everybody should or does?
OP asked about people sending pictures....I offered a perspective of people who don't find that very odd.

I do question your age, and being with women at that end of the spectrum.

That's your right...but why does it matter to you?

They are just kids. They are in their sowing their wild oats stage in life.

Since they are just kids...should we not trust them to drink, vote, serve in the military, pay rent, live on their own, drive, get married or have children?

Do you really still need or desire to be there?

Again...why do you care?
FWIW its my JOB to be there, I make them safe...I enjoy that job...most fun I've ever had at work!

You're also assuming an awful lot about ages too!
The woman who put her hand down my trousers was 36 at the time...
The woman that sends me random naked pictures just turned 40!
The woman who wanted me to feel her breasts was 38 at the time.
The one who wanted her butt felt was 25.
And, yes, the girl who showed me a pic of her topless is 19.

Or maybe you have an issue with my most recent GF just turning 23?

...Again, so what?

All I was trying to do was illustrate to OP that many people don't see a big deal with the pictures...so they may not realize that someone else is gonna be shocked by them.

So, what's the deal?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/7/2011 9:07:19 PM
^^^ I'm sure she can speak for herself....and doesn't need YOUR straw men!

You people assume too much!

If someone IS disgusted by that sort of thing then they should take comfort in the knowledge that they raised their children to think like they do and don't have to worry about them doing what disgusts them...Other people raise their children to be independent thinkers and trust that they are able to handle whatever it is that interests them, without judgment.

Red...I like how instead of going toe to toe like you've threatened...you just jump in with your little immature digs...pathetic! I think on some level you're jealous.....of what I have no idea! You do seem somewhat obsessed with me though...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Naked pictures before meeting