Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Naked pictures before meeting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 exclussive
Msg: 52
Naked pictures before meetingPage 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It was actually a girl that asked me for nudes. I talked to her on the phone before then. She told me to get on skype because she said she only had one pic up and said she wanted to share more with me. She asked for nudes after we were on skype.
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 53
Naked pictures before meeting
Posted: 11/7/2011 5:50:48 PM
I experienced the surprise-penis several years ago, although not "pre-meet". I met a guy on a cruise ship, and absolutely nothing physical happened nor was any non-friendly interest expressed. We just hung out, talked, and exchanged email addresses at the end of it (yeah, before the big "cell phone" boom). Got home, BAM, penis email. There's just no response to that.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/7/2011 6:15:45 PM

It was actually a girl that asked me for nudes. I talked to her on the phone before then. She told me to get on skype because she said she only had one pic up and said she wanted to share more with me. She asked for nudes after we were on skype.

Please don't misunderstand this, as I am old enough to be your Mother ~ but have you looked in a mirror lately? I don't find it strange someone wishes to see you in the flesh (so to speak.) She probably thought that anyone who looks that good in clothes would look just as good out of them (or something of that nature.) There are women who are sexual creatures and are comfortable in their interest in a naked male body. I'm not suggesting you should have done it ~ I'm just saying it's not all that uncommon for naked pictures to be passed around prior to meeting (for some men AND some women.)

~OT~ There's only been ONE time I can recall actually being curious about how someone looked naked before I met him in person. I didn't request pictures, but I would have happily received them had he sent any. The unsolicited winky pictures? Augh ~ such old news. JMO
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/7/2011 6:40:42 PM
jco ...

I respect your posts
And you are allowed to live the lifestyle that you want.
However, not everyone wants too.

I do question your age, and being with women at that end of the spectrum.
They are just kids.
They are in their sowing their wild oats stage in life.
Do you really still need or desire to be there?

Some people are just not all that bunged up about their bodies or sex in general...It's not a big deal with them...it doesn't mean they necessarily want sex either... in fact it's so common, it doesn't mean a thing!

I couldn't imagine adults behaving in the manner you described.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/7/2011 6:55:20 PM
if someone sent me a nakie (everything showing) in this site, not only would I not meet them, I'd report them too...i do not want a pic of their
but if i liked them down the road i would like to find out 4 myself.
Yikes if they send out pics of mr winky to me, who else is getting pics as well? sounds exhibitionistic to me
 missme2much
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:00:16 PM
I laugh and send it to all my friends so they can get a good chuckle too. Then I email the person back and tell them I thought the pic was comical, and so did my friends- and ask if he has any more he would like me to share.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:26:55 PM

I am reminded of the time a friend went on a date and the guy showed her a dic pic on his phone. He nonchalantly asked can I show you a picture, and she says sure thinking its a pic of his kids or something.

I had a guy do this to me in a club. I wasn't on a date with him though. So I grabbed his phone and showed it to everyone I could including some of the staff working there. If he's showing it to me, he can't be upset about everyone else seeing it. I just wanted to make sure he got the proper attention. I also wanted to make sure people there could spot him in a crotch line up (if they ever needed to, lol).
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/7/2011 7:29:05 PM

However, not everyone wants too(to).

...I'm sorry, did I imply or SUGGEST that everybody should or does?
OP asked about people sending pictures....I offered a perspective of people who don't find that very odd.

I do question your age, and being with women at that end of the spectrum.

That's your right...but why does it matter to you?

They are just kids. They are in their sowing their wild oats stage in life.

Since they are just kids...should we not trust them to drink, vote, serve in the military, pay rent, live on their own, drive, get married or have children?

Do you really still need or desire to be there?

Again...why do you care?
FWIW its my JOB to be there, I make them safe...I enjoy that job...most fun I've ever had at work!

You're also assuming an awful lot about ages too!
The woman who put her hand down my trousers was 36 at the time...
The woman that sends me random naked pictures just turned 40!
The woman who wanted me to feel her breasts was 38 at the time.
The one who wanted her butt felt was 25.
And, yes, the girl who showed me a pic of her topless is 19.

Or maybe you have an issue with my most recent GF just turning 23?

...Again, so what?

All I was trying to do was illustrate to OP that many people don't see a big deal with the pictures...so they may not realize that someone else is gonna be shocked by them.

So, what's the deal?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/7/2011 9:07:19 PM
^^^ I'm sure she can speak for herself....and doesn't need YOUR straw men!

You people assume too much!

If someone IS disgusted by that sort of thing then they should take comfort in the knowledge that they raised their children to think like they do and don't have to worry about them doing what disgusts them...Other people raise their children to be independent thinkers and trust that they are able to handle whatever it is that interests them, without judgment.

Red...I like how instead of going toe to toe like you've threatened...you just jump in with your little immature digs...pathetic! I think on some level you're jealous.....of what I have no idea! You do seem somewhat obsessed with me though...
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/8/2011 12:02:40 AM
^^^ You're projecting and assuming again ...you NEED for the girl to have issues to justify why you can't get a date...let alone a young hottie!....and of course you're not jealous of the 23 year old....you're jealous of the 45 year old...because you aren't even confident enough to even have a picture on here....Grow up man! ...Or at least try to stay on topic!
 Casper66
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2011 1:16:50 AM
I've had it happen aswell OP and to me it just makes it easier to weed out the "no class" losers on this site, delete and block is your best option. I had this one guy on our first date pull out his cell and show me his penis pic, all I could do was laugh, it seemed so ridiculous that a grown man would have this saved on his phone, needless to say there was no second date. I've had a few e-mails with guys showing me their goodies, too funny, with technology now it's very easy to virtually flash others without the consquences.
 susang909
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/8/2011 6:44:17 AM
With my reply to his pictures I am sure he learned a lesson .LOL ! Im sure he is reading all this since I did write him that it was going to be a good topic for the forums.
 Villies
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:55:28 AM
If the two people are in that sort of thing, I think it should really be done once in a relationship.

From a « guy » stand-point, analytically, I feel that in the dating phase, if she sent that, it means to me she sent it to many another guy, and it feels like she's seen too many a guy as well.

It takes away that feeling-special-thing, and that (pardon the word) spiritual aspect of finding a match and sends it down to the lower planes of bodily attraction as opposed to « chemistry ». It could confuse my feelings between physical attraction and bodily attraction.

It's fun to tease. But in a relationship. You make the other person feeling special, feeling exclusive.

If a guy pushes for that on the onset, you can be assured that his judgement is being overuled by his erection, and that reveals much on his lifestyle and personality.

Ciao!

Alex
 _shakti_
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:59:41 AM
^^ Nice!

Red:
not so much of it being an issue or that she cares but probably from a mother's point of view she's disgusted at the thought of it.
Precisely.

I would make some old pervert pay if he dared to get near one of my daughter's!

They don't like the old one's though, so I don't have to worry ;)

As for naked pics.. I've never understood what the big fascination is? I'd far rather share such things in person, I guess some people think they look better on the small screen of a smart phone?
 earthboundangel67
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/8/2011 11:35:58 AM
yep, has happened to a many of us! eek! and not on request! Quite disconcerting to open up an email or have something pop up on your phone....not my thing! ewwww! Block & delete are as others have mentioned our friends online. Makes me wonder who & why they have a file of these pics to share. For me, being a nurse, sorry...seen a few things in the last 25 years....always tend to The one thing about being online, provides for much amusement! I like the ideas of some, brilliant! will have to try them if it happens again....
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/8/2011 12:03:55 PM

I've never understood what the big fascination is? I'd far rather share such things in person, I guess some people think they look better on the small screen of a smart phone?

Because if done right it can build anticipation...I'll agree that the unsolicited pic, out of the blue doesn't really work out as well for men as it does for women though. Some people aren't very adept at socializing or seduction so their attempts can be clumsy at best. The concept of sending pictures is a legitimate one if done correctly....sadly there are so many failed applications of it...they are laughable.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/8/2011 2:44:43 PM
jco ...

All I was trying to do was illustrate to OP that many people don't see a big deal with the pictures...so they may not realize that someone else is gonna be shocked by them.

So, what's the deal?

Individuals with no class will not have a problem.
No big deal

You're flipping out ... why?

Or maybe you have an issue with my most recent GF just turning 23?

Where did this come from?
I don't care you date.
If you want to date women that young, and hang out or work at establishments that condone that type of behaviour ... more power to you.
You do what you feel is right for you.

However, if my daughter was 23 and dating someone your age
I would definitely tell her that she has some issues that need addressing.
But we've already been there.
And she now understands what the attraction was,
and has worked on correcting it.

Sorry ... don't agree with your lifestyle.
Isn't it great that we are allowed to disagree.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/8/2011 3:15:14 PM

or? hope they appear larger on some body parts than they actually are.
Projecting again?

Red... Do you ever actually have anything of value to add to the threads or do you just troll around acting like a child that doesn't get enough attention?

susang909
Msg: 70
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:49:30 PM
jco It might be a common thing for alot of people but to me is a big turn off. I find it repulsive and feel that people that do things like that should not be given the time of day by anyone. Unfortunatelly there has been people that accept actions like this, so that is why they keep doing it. I really hope that the pervert that send me those pics is reading this and learns that its sick, and insulting.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:55:50 PM
susan g...I will NOT be sending you a picture of my weener any time soon. I promise.
 susang909
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/8/2011 6:03:52 PM
Good John I knew you were a gentleman.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/8/2011 6:04:20 PM
I think for the most part that men who send body parts to someone they barely know are doing so because deep down they fear no one will ever ask to see it (outside the doctor's office). They'd rather have women horrified by it because negative attention is better than no attention. I'm sure they'd rather have a woman give them a pleased reaction, but they'll take any strong reaction they can get. *shrug*
 john_in_bh
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/8/2011 6:07:24 PM
"deep down they fear no one will ever ask to see it (outside the doctor's office)".
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/8/2011 6:29:48 PM
Tell him to quit showing off his shortcomings---then block him.

Easy peasy.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 76
Posted: 11/8/2011 7:30:50 PM
SUSAN......I completely understand your position, but you started this thread asking WHY people did this....all the other posts are attacking those that do it....I was offering an actual answer...a different perspective.
There are probably many different REASONS such as for shock value or what not. Plus, as I've said...for some people it DOES work...simple as that! I also said that some people aren't upset by that sort of thing...I never once said I did this myself.

Nor did I say I condone anything that I've said that I've witnessed...I'm actually quite neutral...I don't seek anything like that but it doesn't offend me at all....and I'm not going to judge those that find it thrilling.

@Red...you crack me up! I hope the irony in your last post was intentional...accusing me of not being able to string more than two sentences together after having just said that I made my point articulated and cultured.

Then you perfectly illustrate projecting....you say I can't string more than two sentences together yet ALL of your posts in your history are one or two incoherent childish digs...compare our histories!

If you still don't understand projecting...look it up...shoot me an email...I'll help you with the big words!

What some of you don't seem to get is the concept of being able to articulate the side of a debate without actually being ON that side!

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Naked pictures before meeting