Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Obama is an utter failure.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aries_328
Msg: 983
view profile
History
Obama is an utter failure.Page 43 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)

It's all the same shit...my god is better than your god, and I'm gonna show you just how much better! How much more right we are than you are...whether it's jihadists and fatwas or christian crusades...spanish monks schooling native tribes all over the world, in the 15th and 16th century...

The problem is always the same the zealots don't listen to god, nor the teaching of anybody including jesus or mohammed...they are just interested in expanding their sphere of power. They know better...and you better listen or they'll kill ya...or send some poor misguided miscreant to do it, so he can have 72 virgins, or a better seat in heaven on a nicer cloud!

Haven't you noticed the entire point of everything you wrote... It isn't the religion that is the problem but religion becoming Government. State sponsored. It isn't the people it is the people that take over power. That is the entire point of our separation of church and state and the freedom of religion. It is the mix. You can't remove religion from the people. To do that you have to kill them. You can however, remove it from being Government. There is a difference.

Islam is not Islamisim. Christianity is not Roman Catholic rule.

Yes, it is complicated. You will have Islamic, Catholic, Christian and Wiccan people that work in positions of authority and power. That is also why we don't have one house of Government as all authoritive.

I think it's been made clear to Obama that his power is not as great as he had hoped. A little humility never hurt anyone. If he wins I hope he remembers that...
 matchlight
Msg: 984
view profile
History
Obama is an utter failure.
Posted: 10/12/2012 12:55:58 PM
so what part of omar khadr's home town of toronto were the american troops rampaging through that made him pick up a weapon and engage in a firefight and ultimately kill an american soldier?

Exactly. When Khadr killed Sgt. Speer with a grenade, he murdered a U.S. serviceman. That is a war crime.

The laws of war are codified in the Geneva Conventions. Fighting out of proper uniform is normally outside the rules--i.e. a war crime. The obvious reason is that it's a way for spies and saboteurs to operate behind enemy lines. But if they're caught, either posing as civilians or as the other side's own soldiers, they don't get treated as prisoners of war. They may only have the right to explain themselves to the nearest officer that can be found, and if their story doesn't convince him, they get executed right there. Traditionally war criminals were hanged if it was practical, the idea being that they didn't deserve the dignity of dying from a bullet like a regular soldier.

The Geneva Convention that applies to land warfare provides for civilian militiamen who have to take up arms all of a sudden to defend their country against invasion, where there is no time to make uniforms. They can substitute a fixed insignia that is identifiable from a distance--say a shoulder patch. Omar Khadr was not wearing anything like that, and he wasn't in Canada. He willingly put himself on a battlefield to fight U.S. soldiers, and he murdered one of them.

But freeing Muslim jihadists who murdered the men he commands is nothing new to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. Starting in 2003, the Al Quds Brigade, the branch of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in charge of covert operations, set up an elaborate terrorist network dedicated to killing American troops in Iraq. One of many parts of this network was a large Iraqi jihadist group called the "League of the Righteous," led by Laith al-Khazali and his brother Qais.

In late 2006, the U.S. hurt the Iranian network in Iraq by capturing several senior Al Quds operatives posing as diplomats, together with a lot of information about their operations. This alarmed the regime in Tehran, which decided to discourage any more of it by teaching the crusaders a lesson. So Al Quds officers planned a retaliation using Hizballah jihadists from Lebanon and Iraqis from the League of the Righteous.

One day in January, 2007, a group of armed men in U.S. uniforms, many of them speaking English, drove up to a large compound in Karbala, Iraq. They casually walked into a building where U.S. soldiers were holding routine meetings with local Iraqi officials and began to shoot and throw grenades. They killed one American there, seized four others, and sped out of the city in several SUV's. They turned off onto a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, pulled over, and ordered the men out. And there, while the four U.S. soldiers knelt in the dirt, handcuffed together in pairs, they murdered them.

The jihadists left one of the SUV's at the murder scene, and U.S. agents got fingerprints from it that led to a raid on a jihadist torture room in a Baghdad slum. Information on computers found there led to a man named al-Dulaimi. U.S. forces tracked him down and killed him. But thanks to Barack Hussein Obama, both the Khazalis and the Iranian operatives who planned and directed this war crime against U.S. soldiers were set free.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 985
Posted: 10/12/2012 1:47:09 PM

...It isn't the religion that is the problem but religion becoming Government...

So based on that I will assume you will voting for Obama or not voting at all, seeing as Romney has a clear religious agenda.
 OyVay...
Msg: 986
Posted: 10/12/2012 2:14:19 PM
"Yes, it is complicated"

Way to minimalize the point! We have the matchster on here in his never ending crusade to blame Obama for whatever the muslims do..We have another segment ready to overturn Roe V Wade, so they can force their beliefs on women. Not to mention all the other freakin murderers I mentioned!

How many more millions have to die over "my god is better than your god", before someone takes their head out of their azz, and says ENOUGH?

"That is also why we don't have one house of Government as all authoritive"

Really? REALLY? Your gonna pull that shit out and see if it plays?

That's why the republicans are working like hell to get control of the Senate, they already have control of the house...now let's toss in the presidency, and the fact that the next president will appoint AT LEAST one supreme court judge if not 2...then who will make the decision for those of us, not so enamoured of republican beliefs? The fkin tooth fairy?

"Oh excuse me, I know you 47% don't agree with us...plus probably another 10% who were duped by romeny/ryan lies....but fuk you now...we got control and you can shove your ideas of freedom where the sun don't shine...oh and prayers are at 9 and 3...don't be late!"

"Obama that his power is not as great"

Exactly which power trip is that? The ACA? That was the same plan the republicans liked before the wacko's took over the party! The "Stimulus plan"? Gee didn't shrub pass a $700 billion stimulus with Ryan's help that did LESS than Obama's did? There were ZERO jobs coming out of that....but I guess it doesn't count since it came from 2000-2008-the lost years....when no one on the republican side remembers who was in charge...or should we call those the "torture years" where we have a president and VP afraid to travel outside the country for fear of arrest.

"A little humilty never hurt anyone"

Tell that to Romney who never met an issue he couldn't be on both sides of, as long as his campaign can walk back his lies...hours after he says them...so it doesn't hit the main new cycle. Or the tax returns he won't release that has been fine for every president since his father campigned for the office. Or the 47% crack, that at first there was no apology for in fact, he doubled down for the first 10 days...only once his campaign was off the cliff, and he thought he had a shot...did he apologize...even then you could see that glint in his eyes, as he thought ..."suckers!"
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 987
Posted: 10/12/2012 2:37:06 PM

Or the 47% crack

Let's not forget that the red states predominately are welfare states (moreso, than blue states)...so, the Mittster was talking about his own voting base.
 Aries_328
Msg: 988
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2012 3:54:26 PM

So based on that I will assume you will voting for Obama or not voting at all, seeing as Romney has a clear religious agenda.

As opposed to Joe's?
http://blogs.christianpost.com/cp-events/transcript-biden-and-ryan-on-abortion-and-closing-statements-12467/

Joe Biden: My religion defines who I am, and I’ve been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And has particularly informed my social doctrine. The Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who — who can’t take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to — with regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion as a — what we call a de fide doctrine. Life begins at conception in the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life.

Your argument is invalid.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 989
Posted: 10/12/2012 6:24:51 PM
Religion is part of our politics because the people in authority claim religion. We do not have religios rule. That doesn't prevent anyone from deriving moral thinking from inside or outside of religion.

Did you not read what he wrote, do you understand that it is possible for a person to act when it is not in their individual best interest?

What you failed to grasp was that in Biden's "not imposing view" he in fact imposes his position on the whole country by having the decisions made at the federal level. So, in effect it is more of a religious edict then Romeny.

WTF? Is this inverse world?

You tell me which argument is really invalid and which one is hypocritical.

Both, as your response was completely hypocritical for the reason that I posted, you intentional left out the part of the quote that made your argument invalid.

If roe v wade is overturned and it is sent back to the states it wouldn't be long before someone had it back at the court for a real trial and maybe a better justification for why it should be legal. Right now its' pretty weak which is why everyone is so scared of it.

It would also be a massive unnecessary experience to the tax payers considering all the work that would have to go into having the whole thing decided.

I am sure I am not the only here that finds it ironic that you want to waste billions of dollars.

Your idea makes as much sense as moving all the deer crossing signs to more convenient locations.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Obama is an utter failure.