Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dealing with POF rejection      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PhotoGirl870
Msg: 195
Dealing with POF rejectionPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I am not trying to sound rude here but rejection is a part of life. I guess some deal with it better than others. I have gotten a ton of rejection from this site, but SOOOOOO what! It's not like I knew them anyway and I won't know them so what's the big deal? You shouldn't let rejection from someone you don't know get you down because for every person that rejects you there is someone that won't. That is how I deal with it, I don't know them so it's not something to get all butt hurt over. You know you are honest, dependable, hard working, fun, and sexy so who cares what the person that rejected you thinks? It's their loss, someone will come along to appreciate what you have to offer. Here is how I see it, if for every 10 rejections you get and the 11th one isn't a rejection, then you have won.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 196
Dealing with POF rejection
Posted: 10/9/2016 12:11:16 PM

You shouldn't let rejection from someone you don't know get you down because for every person that rejects you there is someone that won't.

Do you happen to have a map showing the locations of the allegedly 50 % that won't?
 Cynderella
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2016 6:33:17 PM
I get a bandaid, shot of Whisky and move on to the next heartache.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2016 4:24:06 PM
Depends on your perspective.

For some, it's like digging through a concrete wall with your bare hands. At some point, you'll get tired of having bloody fingers. Once you decide it isn't worth the trouble, is when you discover that things on your side are pretty good. Reacquaint yourself with those good things, and forget about that wall. After a while, you won't even see it, because it's no longer important. You will be too busy on your side doing things that are far more rewarding. And you made your life simpler.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dealing with POF rejection