Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Watching your partner have sex with someone else      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Watching your partner have sex with someone elsePage 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

And what makes everyone thinks the guy is the one who is always asking? My experience is that most swinger couples are female led.

I'm not a swinger.. don't play one on TV either.. but I'm the one asking for the MMF/MFM in the relationship. *nods*
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 127
Watching your partner have sex with someone else
Posted: 11/23/2011 1:58:06 PM
You hit that on the money JCO

Im the one who likes to see him with another woman. I know it turns him on to see me with another woman as well. But I was the one who brought up bringing a 3rd into the relationship. Not him. Although I actually would of thought it would more often be the guy.

But you are right about the insecure part as well. I know i have him whipped lol. He's got it good. And the last thing I would ever be worried about is him leaving. So thats not even a concern. Does Sex make you feel closer to someone. Sure. Its called a chemical reaction. The release of oxytocin and endorphines during sex. The same thing that bonds a mother to her child.

But can some of us also just view sex as one hell of a good time. Oh heck yes!
 thepremierhotpot
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2011 2:19:07 PM
could be horny but then again mite not be
 Double Cabin
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2011 7:32:40 AM
oh henryx, thanks for a great laugh.

I'm like most men I know, throw another set of labias into the mix and I'm likely fine with it. Try and add a penis and I become more conservative than I ever am otherwise. Call it a false sense of ownership, pride, whatever, beyond the FMF fantasy I don't want any other baloney around where I hide my own.
 Honcho
Msg: 130
Posted: 11/24/2011 10:40:45 AM
If it turns you on then bring your girlfriend to my house!
 Dr.Z2008
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2011 11:05:23 AM
Even so most guys wont admit it,we all had that fantacy.Is cool as long as you both agree to it....
 Capn_America
Msg: 132
Posted: 11/24/2011 11:18:27 AM

Even so most guys wont admit it,we all had that fantacy.Is cool as long as you both agree to it....

Not me. UNless its my ex.

OHHHH, I want her to get f*cked good...
 shinebrightforever
Msg: 133
Posted: 11/24/2011 9:54:56 PM
I would love to participate. I want a MMF so badly. I support it. Im open minded and i love everything sexual. and if your partner is there watching , I'd probably come ;)
 kupo84
Msg: 134
Posted: 11/25/2011 1:04:17 AM
Hell to the no, no other guy is smashing my gf/wife
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 135
Posted: 11/25/2011 1:33:17 AM
^^^ And so eloquently put!

It's interesting that when people are against something, rather than just state opinion, they must state it in the most colorfully bad light! ....Or maybe it's just a reflection!
 TallnFit88
Msg: 136
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:20:07 AM
My ex was bisexual and we had a few WWM encounters during our relationship. I never had sex with the other woman but we agreed I would always be present. I did it out of love for my wife and respected her needs.
 chocolate2vanilla
Msg: 137
Posted: 11/25/2011 9:45:33 AM

OHHHH, I want her to get f*cked good...

She look good? I'll do it. LOL.
 kupo84
Msg: 138
Posted: 11/25/2011 10:35:21 AM

^^^ And so eloquently put!

It's interesting that when people are against something, rather than just state opinion, they must state it in the most colorfully bad light! ....Or maybe it's just a reflection!

Thats just how I feel, don't see why you picked my post to target unless what I said offended you in some way. It's ok if you like seeing a guy have sex with your gf/wife but it's not for me
 BigJ_78
Msg: 139
Posted: 11/26/2011 4:47:52 AM

I think that some people are hard wired to be monogamous (like me) and some are hard wired for polygamy (like she is/was). Neither personality has the moral high ground on the other, it's just a matter of genetic disposition.

The world would be a much better place if people could identify which type they were, and be honest from the start with any new partners.

Thats very well-said...I learned at a fairly young age that I wasnt built to be totally monogamous and satisfied with just one woman..Whenever Ive tried, i have been miserable.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 140
Posted: 11/26/2011 9:24:42 AM

I think that some people are hard wired to be… The world would be a much better place if people could identify which type they were.

Convenient as the wiring analogy is, it’s also worth remembering that we’re not passive circuit boards whose fate and function are sealed when we leave the factory.

We live and learn and respond to our environment – and our relationship needs may change and evolve as we grow. And we might express our sexual selves differently with different people.

I’m just saying, we’re not all necessarily fixed “types” that remain so for life. Although it appears that many are serially monogamous and never choose anything else in their long-term relationships.
 Pomose
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:30:47 PM
I'm not posessive but ummm NO, I guess we all have strange fetishes in the back of our minds I'm no exeption, so no judgement here, this just isn't one of mine. Can't wait to see how the judges are going to freak out about this trend though, so if it irratates them then good job man
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:47:31 PM
I'm with jco415 on this one.....I also like watching his girlfriend bang other guys. ........................
 Capn_America
Msg: 143
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:09:48 AM

She look good? I'll do it. LOL.

LMAO Thanks for the offer dude, but I don't think she'd accept; from your nick (and I think your not here anymore, hence the view profile option gone, but anyways) she once slept with a built black guy whom she dubbed the "Jackhammer". She was banged so hard, she couldnt walk for a week lol. She said it was the WORST experience in her life, and that there is something as too big, to hard, and too long lol. She probbaly wont be wanting itever again, but your welcomed try.
 keifer2147
Msg: 144
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:40:34 PM
That is so true. The girl definitely has to be hot to get someone else. This is why a lot of people participate in this activity when they're much younger. We all know that when you're older, you just don''t look that hot, so naturally, you wouldn't have an interest in this. I happen to enjoy it. So if you're an older guy like myself, you need to have a younger hot woman to get anything out of it.
 keifer2147
Msg: 145
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:47:53 PM
I don't think that's disgusting if you are two consenting adults and are aware of the consequences.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:50:36 PM
I've always viewed sex as a participatory sport rather than a spectator sport.
 Timmahh88
Msg: 147
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:51:12 PM

Even so most guys wont admit it,we all had that fantacy

Don't lump me into that either, if I had a girlfriend and caught her with anyone other than myself I'd throw her out the door and proceed to put the blokes head through a glass pane. I wouldn't want to even hear about her ex's either just thinking about it makes me sick. Relationships are only for two people anyone cares to try and change that... feel the wrath.
 MssCrystal
Msg: 148
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:00:34 PM
I'm bi so in past relationships FFM threesomes were done. It's hot seeing a bf with other women in FFM.
 sweetmomma4
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 2:26:26 AM
I had a bf who wanted to see me with his best friend. I declined for months because I knew my bf would get upset. He pushed the issue for so long that I finally did. Of course he got very upset and it actually ruined the relationship. However, I think it would be hot to see the person I am with having sex with another female. I would have to pick the female.

I have always been a very open and sexual person. I have been with another female before while my bf watched.

Those where the good ol' days. Now I would just be happy to have a man in my life at all. It's been so long that what is sex again?. lol
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 150
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:15:15 AM
I've always viewed sex as a participatory sport rather than a spectator sport

Yes indeed if I wanted to watch there is an endless variety of it just a few clicks away and if there is something you find offensive you can shut the site down or switch to another video.

However, I think it would be hot to see the person I am with having sex with another female. I would have to pick the female

Sweet Momma I would imagine you will be recieving a few offers based on that post - hopefully all of them won't be bad.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Watching your partner have sex with someone else