Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Watching your partner have sex with someone else      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweetmomma4
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Watching your partner have sex with someone elsePage 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I thought about that after I posted it. Well, just trying to be honest.
 scruff148
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Watching your partner have sex with someone else
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:36:09 AM
Just read what you had to say and i couldn,t agree with you more.
 grove_22
Msg: 153
Posted: 3/4/2012 9:16:14 PM
I would consider watching a girlfriend have sex with another woman. I definitely wouldn't want her to have with another man though.
 veevee
Msg: 154
Posted: 3/4/2012 9:27:34 PM
Nah wouldn't do anything for me but get me angry. I like it when someone wants me alone since it's only them I want.
 angeleyes72
Msg: 155
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:33:40 AM
Thank you for posting this, I am a woman who has been scarred and damaged from this same behavior, life is not what it should be anymore as far as an intimate relationship is concerned. My heart broken, my life in shambles because of the damage that has been done. The worse part is that it changes you completely and nothing is the same after that. You dont know who you are or what you truly desire, you know that once what was enjoyable is now a constant struggle. Trying to redefine and move on after the relationship is over is even more complicated. You dont trust, you feel like damaged goods and wonder now if you will ever be good enuf for someone to love again and if every man wants to share what you feel to be special between you and him. You lack the ability to identify what it is that you truly feel comfortable with because you dont want to lose that man in your life, everything changes, so men and women alike be careful of what you ask for the results are never what you believe them to be before hand .......
 Pingshooter
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:48:33 AM
angeleyes..

Your profile says you're not a quitter..says you're a fighter.

Are you? Really, are you?

Your post seems to be that of someone who isn't either.

When you're done with that pity party you're hosting, think about NOT quitting, start fighting, gain your self respect BACK, and move FORWARD!

LIFE sucks sometimes..heal, reflect on what went wrong, fix that, move forward.

Good luck. You'll be okay.
 slightlyflawed1
Msg: 157
Posted: 3/20/2012 2:49:52 AM
I am one of those guys who enjoy watching my mate have sex with other men.It is not for everybody but if you have confidence in your relationship and the ability to separate love from sex it can be a very sensual experience.It's not for everyone and you probably shouldn't explore it if you are jealous or not that adept at lovemaking.When she has multiple orgasms from being slammed by a well endowed male that you can't measure up to how will you react? Again it's not for everybody but I for one seek it and if you are a clean attractive woman who is not overweight please get in touch with me.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 158
Posted: 3/20/2012 3:44:55 AM
Glory holes? Really?

I have a visual of a woman backing up to one in some bathroom,but leaving with you! lol
 bilby886
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2012 6:41:48 AM
You could always ask your partner to roll around in bed with a "tickle me Elmo" (hacked to say naughty things)

One will not feel "cheated" watching ones partner giggle along with an "adult course language version of Elmo"

"Elmo has wee wee bob!"
"wee wee bob and Elmo very very happY!"

As Elmo is a little "effeminate" both males and females can suit the lil' bugger!

Ooops I said bugger! does this get assterisked? well buggerme!

Where the bloody hell are ya?
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 160
Posted: 3/20/2012 7:47:48 AM
I'd be curious to see it, but it might stir up problems. Jealousy, attraction..etc
 optimismfirst
Msg: 161
Posted: 3/20/2012 11:20:26 AM
this thread got me excited lol. actually i would only do it if it was with an older guy. than that would be fun, always liked tofool around with older guys.
if you find it disgusting dont do it than and dont waste your time commenting when no one cares.

nver done something like that though but i would in a heart beat. honestly nothing wrong with it. close minded people are hard to deal with, its more fun if you ave an open mind towards everything especially stuff like this.
 want to travel
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2012 11:47:29 AM
Really everything, changes with every choice we make
sex, work, or relationships
some choices do damage , all teach a lesson!!
you are only damaged goods if that is what you chose to be,other people can NOT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THAT!
personally I love the idea of ...lets say a woman doing a glory hole..... will that ever happen for real
no,I really hate public bathrooms...lol I have public bathroom issues, that started while I was working in Romania lol
as far as having a mfm, love the idea, but it could only happen with a partner, that I was really in love with, and trusted totally , honestly I think it could be one of the most erotic thing that cajn happen
 BabyGirlThorn
Msg: 163
Posted: 3/20/2012 6:09:56 PM
I have a partner that has admitted to me that seeing his girl get taken by another guy is a huge turn on for him. I, however, do not feel comfortable with it since I've never tried it. One thing that has helped me start to get over the fear is the fact that he doesn't like some of the things that I like sexually but he has been willing to do them for me. (i love biting, scratching, and being choked). since he is doing something i like, i think I would be willing to try it just once for him
 ForumFun
Msg: 164
Posted: 6/27/2012 7:49:33 PM
I've always been totally in favour of my gf (current or any of the ones I was with before) being with another woman, even if I didn't get to watch. Not too sure how I would feel about her with another man though.
 MsMicki
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2012 8:23:19 PM
the very few threesomes I had, I enjoyed watching my partner with the other woman......but I was also a participant and not just watching.

To just sit back and watch......nah.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 166
Posted: 6/28/2012 11:44:05 AM

If it was another woman, not a problem. Another guy? No. I'm not that openminded.

And therein lies the double standard.

I'd rather my guy watched me with another guy than with a woman.
I'm sure he'd rather watch me with another woman though.
So we don't do either.
 VB_Mermaid1974
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/28/2012 4:34:29 PM
I don't share, nor do I want to be shared. My ex wanted to get into this sort of thing.... our divorce should be final anytime now. If he loved me he would not want to share me. Period! I know that a lot of people are into this and that's everyone's personal preference. I know myself well enough to know that I could not participate in it while in a serious relationship/marriage because emotionally I know that wouldn't be able to handle it.
 bigcalm
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/28/2012 4:43:20 PM
Hell no!!!!

Can't watch my girl having sex with another man.
 larissan04
Msg: 169
Posted: 6/29/2012 11:55:41 PM
i would not want to watch my partner having sex with someone else. as a matter of fact, it would probably be the end of the relationship if i saw this. i think this is something that might sound hot in the realm of fantasy, but in reality someone ends up freaking out...and the next thing you know the guy is missing a very important part of his anatomy...yeah.. not a good idea...just saying...
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 5:33:25 AM
Clearly most people want nothing to do with this idea, many are even vehemently opposed. It's also clear that many people have done this and many find it a turn on or are happy in their partner's pleasure (look up compersion). There are millions of swingers in the USA alone, so I'd say a small but significant minority are - at least - okay with it.
 want to travel
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:01:10 AM
Its not that people don't want to do it, for think about it
everyone on hear , or a great many people on here
are trying to 'get' someone
and are trying to 'look' good
honesty is not this sites strong point
 wetnhot4u
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:13:14 AM
fantasies do cum true, this is a huge turn on for me to see and do!!
 MV6000
Msg: 173
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:33:31 AM
I honestly would not be able to do such a thing. As in watch my partner or have my partner watch me.

I will always consider it cheating. I'm not a jealous guy or anything but I would find it very uncomfortable.
 john3405
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:29:03 PM
Lol... Great answer!
 LolaEasen
Msg: 175
Posted: 12/22/2012 10:55:35 AM
There are a lot of men out there that like this kind of thing. I never really understood it... My ex wanted me to do this for a long time. Our relationship was not doing well and he kept pushing it. The relationship finally fell apart and fantasies like these cause many problems. This should stay a fantasy in my opinion. Don't cross the line a ruin a good relationship. Respect each other and learn to accept the flaws.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Watching your partner have sex with someone else