Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ITRob
Msg: 125
Bareback Sex!Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I don't like condoms, but I can't imagine not wearing one. Once I'm married I won't, but up until then I can't see a situation where I wouldn't. And I REALLY don't want to run the risk of getting or passing on a STD that I picked up on a toilet seat somewhere.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 1/29/2014 5:12:18 PM
Toilet seat. That's darn funny.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 127
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 1/30/2014 2:49:43 AM
monogamy ok but those who play the field....take ur chances!....
 SensitiveSensuality
Msg: 128
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/11/2015 4:09:54 PM
preferable, but have to be sure disease free...
 south_city
Msg: 129
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/11/2015 8:04:55 PM

It's a necessary evil. I know condoms don't always prevent pregnancies and STDs. But they do reduce the chance of these things happening.

Agreed. In particular I would use condoms when I'm not in a committed relationship.
 Siennarh
Msg: 130
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/12/2015 2:28:44 AM
Bareback. Hence why I need to go back on the pill. Plus any guy I intend on anything actually happening with needs to get tested first or no hanky panky ;p
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 131
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/12/2015 2:53:21 AM
Bareback sex? I'm all for it.

I see no reason for us to be wearing shirts.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 132
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/12/2015 7:13:49 AM

I see no reason for us to be wearing shirts.

I don't know. I prefer if she is wearing a short sun dress, shoes, great bra, maybe, just maybe stockings and of course, no panties.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 133
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/12/2015 1:08:32 PM

I don't know. I prefer if she is wearing a short sun dress, shoes, great bra, maybe, just maybe stockings and of course, no panties.

I prefer "going furry" -- dressed in animal costumes. Rabbit costumes preferred. Rabbits don't wear condoms. Condoms are for sailors, and last I checked, rabbits just delivered easter candy.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 134
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/12/2015 1:40:51 PM

I prefer "going furry" -- dressed in animal costumes.

I don't know dude. I prefer nurse costumes. I can be the patient. Oh, I hurt here. And here. Uhh, I like that.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 135
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/12/2015 6:12:04 PM

I don't know dude. I prefer nurse costumes. I can be the patient. Oh, I hurt here. And here. Uhh, I like that.

Yeah, but nurses make you wear condoms. They believe in that sorta stuff. Going furry gets down to the natural order of things. People aren't against nature, are they?
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/13/2015 12:49:34 AM
Barebacking is ok when in a relationship, both have a clean bill of health and precautions are taken, but if you're just dating and possibly not exclusive then it's russian roulette. I know a lot of people don't care about the risks or don't give a damn about passing something on, that just makes me think they have an attitude problem that they are punishing everyone they meet for.
 Theophannia
Msg: 137
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 12:00:38 AM
And this is where i get high maintenance.

My companions and I require a full battery blood test before considering another companion. Once contact is made so to speak, the 2 parties will have no contact with any other person until they pass a 2nd 3 month full battery test. Each companion and myself maintains full battery testing each 3 months, along with the inital test any time anyone new becomes a part of the "eco system." This law extends to their companions as well. I maintain birth control permanently, and there are extensive rules as to how contact works in the system. What you get here is the short version. Over the span of our 2 years, me and my 4 companions, whom are allowed to date, have never shared so much as a common cold. One of my companions came down with the flu ONCE in these 2 years, which he immediately confided openly and I stayed away. Now, this is not that difficult to do. What is difficult for most people is to find 2 people who will go to such lengths to protect themselves and those they love.

With that being said, bare back STILL does not happen often and if it does, again, full battery testing and quarantine to the partner that it occurred with until the next 3 month full battery.

Breaking of the sexual safety law in said eco system is grounds for immediate termination from it without mercy.
 Theophannia
Msg: 138
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 12:01:03 AM
We do not bring shit into our pond. :P
 Siennarh
Msg: 139
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 3:05:52 AM
wow Theophannia
that is quite a lot.

Yeah I require them to get tests first and obviously not do anything with others
 gtomustang
Msg: 140
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 3:40:29 AM
boy, you'd be surprised at what medical staff will and won't do. A friend back at university did a poll of sex workers in Times Square (yeah, that long ago), and med students would pay MORE for bareback, sick as they were of human contact being made thru latex. A nurse I almost dated from Chicago did poppers w/ her doctor bf, thinking they both knew enough to play around with amyl nitrates. A pediatric nurse I did end up dating did insist on condoms and the pill, but she just had had a child with her husband, so I can understand caution :)

In the end, its like riding a motorcycle-dangerous when you refuse to take the precautions. Less dangerous when you do take the precautions, but when its your time for a life change...its just your time.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 11:18:57 AM
Theophannia - I don't think that's a bad way to conduct things. And I wouldn't consider it high maintenance or a lot of work. More people should be strict like that with such practices.
 Theophannia
Msg: 142
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 11:54:46 AM
I was seeing a doctor for a moment, but when the "safety law" came up he also refused to abide by it.

That ended that.

It's not just that I care about myself. My relationships are more than physical. They are just as deep and abiding as any other, and I will not risk the safety of the people that I love for anyone. More than one have pushed the issue. I was seeing Storm (each companion is nicknamed due to discretion) for almost a year and the guy kept compaining about the condom issue. Finally realized I couldn't trust my safety or the people that I love's safety with this man in the system, and let him go.

Things are what they are. But everything changes when you choose that the other people in your life matter, and in the end it boils down to THEIR safety and security and needs and wants too.
 danceaddicted
Msg: 143
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 5/17/2015 1:21:17 PM
I need help, how do you send msg?
 peterec17100
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 7/24/2015 5:54:15 AM
I'm after a long term relationship and was hoping to become a Dad one day.
So I've got to worry about anything, I love children and want some of my own with the right woman.
I'm a calm, quiet and loving natured young person.
Hoping to hear from someone soon :)
 dragonbytes
Msg: 145
Bareback Sex!
Posted: 7/24/2015 12:41:10 PM
Theophannia
My companions and I require a full battery blood test before considering another companion. Once contact is made so to speak, the 2 parties will have no contact with any other person until they pass a 2nd 3 month full battery test. Each companion and myself maintains full battery testing each 3 months, along with the inital test any time anyone new becomes a part of the "eco system."

How does a full battery blood test cost?

So if you have passed the second blood test, have bare back sex with one of the approved members, then both of those members are quarantine until they get two blood tests, 3 months apart? I assume you mean they can have sex with each other during that time. But what happens after the second blood test is passed and they are still having bare back sex with each other?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >