Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Statements in profiles that make you say "NEXT!"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 451
Statements in profiles that make you say NEXT!Page 19 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
Guys - This is like a nightmare come true !!
You have been warned. So watch out when you see those "busty" profiles.

Donna Lange, Washington Woman, Accused Of Using Her Breasts To Smother And Kill Boyfriend
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/donna-lange-breasts-smother-kill-boyfriend-everett-washington_n_2486189.html

A Washington woman is accused of using her breasts to smother and kill her boyfriend after an altercation at their mobile home.

Donna Lange, a 51-year-old woman from Everett, Wash., is believed to have suffocated her boyfriend to death with her breasts on Saturday, Jan. 12, according to Seattle's KIRO 7 Eyewitness News. Deputies, called to the Airport Inn trailer park at 12:45 a.m. for a disturbance report, found medics performing CPR on Lange's 51-year-old alleged boyfriend, who was later pronounced dead at Swedish Hospital.

Kiro 7 reports that witnesses claims they saw Lange throw her boyfriend down in the back of the mobile home. She was later found by witnesses with her chest covering the victim's face. Police noted the size difference between Lange and her boyfriend -- she was 5-feet, 6-inches and 192 pounds, he was 5-feet, 7-inches and 175 pounds.

Other women around the world are known to have allegedly used their breasts as weapons.

In November, German lawyer Tim Schmidt claimed his girlfriend tried to smother him with her 38DD breasts. Schmidt said she pretended it was a sex game, the Daily Mail reported. "I asked her why she wanted to smother me to death with her breasts and she told me: 'Treasure – I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible,'" he said.

The 33-year-old woman was reportedly accused of "attempted manslaughter with a weapon," according to the Daily Mail.

A U.K. mother of three nearly smothered her boyfriend with her 40LL breasts while they were having sex in 2010, CBS reported via News of the World. She mistook his flailing for excitement, until she noticed that he had stopped moving and appeared to not be breathing.

Luckily, the man regained consciousness, but the two broke up shortly thereafter.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Statements in profiles that make you say NEXT!
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:24:45 AM
Well I guess it beats dismemberment as a way to go...Just another reason to steer clear of Mobile Home Parks.

I wonder if that's a POF mail option:

No Drugs
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not live in a Mobile Home Park
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 453
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2013 10:19:18 AM
Re:msg#456 -That story reminds me of the big breasted assassin in the movie "The Dictator". She used her breasts to kill people too.
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 454
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:09:32 AM
What you think of as "respectful" often means "never challenge my
core beliefs and I'll never challenge yours". Gee,
that sounds like a dynamic relationship of clones.

Isn't that the truth. That's all I see in the main forum. If you don't believe in THEIR way of thinking and THEIR rules for dating then that means you're somehow being disrespectful to women. Of course they can treat men however they choose and they never think they are disprespectful to men. Or maybe they don't believe men deserve respect. I sometimes think a lot of women view us like a pet or servant. Or maybe a genie to grant them their every wish.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 455
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:50:16 AM
I don't like it when "All Men" & "All Women" are painted with the same brush. I believe "some or most" could be more suited to make a point as I certainly don't wish to be included with all men in some/many instances. That being said I certainly don't wish to tell women what to say and how to say it better. I like seeing women how they truly are and how they feel from the get go. Telling women how to act is akin to furnishing the opposition with our battle plan.
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 456
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:27:29 AM
^^^Tumuchfun, I agree. I don't think anyone should tell anyone else how to live their life. Yet I see so many women on here saying that if you don't do things their way then that means you're not a REAL man or whatever derogatory demeaning thing they can think of. Thank God I know women in real life who aren't anything like the women on POF, otherwise I'd never want anything to do with women.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 457
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 11:59:58 AM
^^^I have just become callous over the years to "some" of the women here on POF. Some of their profiles are so negative (and their personalties) because they got "burned" once or twice. If bad dates/picks happens more than that to them then they are a bad judge of character in who the choose to reply/meet and to and whom they discard. I say to those women that they deserve what they get. I relish in the fact that they are so picky, yet they continue to pick the wrong ones. I would say in my on and off dating cycles in the past few years I have had only one truly awful date and I knew it was going to be bad as soon as we chatted on the phone. I already committed previous to the meet and I'm a man of my word and maybe she just had a bad phone day...sadly not the case.

If I send an email to someone on POF, 2 seconds later I delete it, like it was never there and I never sent it. The only way I'll ever know I sent it is when it's replied to. I don't fret one second after I hit send because 2 seconds later I'm hitting delete. I really don't care about it 5 seconds after I send it, guys that do just enjoy smashing their heads against a wall.
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 2:26:09 PM
all chinese women can't drive.
 mamasboy069
Msg: 459
Posted: 1/18/2013 5:14:14 PM
Do u guys actually think the female posts an profiles on here r actually women? hahahah think again sherlock.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hows dat hope an change werkin fer u mr bigshot hahha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2013 5:24:54 PM
^^^Well I'm sure there are some fake ones here too, but if you were faking it, why would you have pics of fat, ugly, late 40ish women? Most of the ones I'm talking about are in that category and post in the main forum. ---I also want to clarify that most of the women that post in this California forum seem like decent people, and I'm not referring to the regulars that post on this forum.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 461
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:58:28 AM

all chinese women can't drive.

I may agree with your "all" if you stated Asian... :)
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 462
Posted: 1/19/2013 10:54:03 AM
^^^^^^
"all chinese women can't drive."
I have found this to be true of a whole bunch of women who didn't grow up having cars, be they Russian, Asian, or South American or even New Yorkers . They are scared of cars, and usually drive slowly and with no confidence.
The female children of these same women, growing up in SoCal, have no problems with cars and are good drivers.
 matchlight
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:03:30 PM

makes extraordinarily weak women think they
are Helen of Troy.

That's setting the bar pretty high, all right--

"Was this the face that launched a thousand ships
and burnt the topless towers of Ilium?"
 brisco414
Msg: 464
Posted: 1/20/2013 7:00:58 AM
Re Msg 464 & 465 --

Oh come on ...only Chinese or Asian women? Play fair. Men too :)
 Green_Jello44
Msg: 465
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2013 9:55:17 PM
Your right Brisco, asian men can't drive either!.....Well tonight i'm totally freaked out, i was searching around, and then i saw a profile pic of a vagina! The profile was a scathing insult probably written by an angry guy....this site is getting really weird.....
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 466
Posted: 1/21/2013 9:50:12 AM
^^^^^^
So I guess I've missed out on a lot by only reading women's profiles.
Who knew?
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 467
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:32:51 PM
Someone who wants a "God fearing" partner.

1) I'm not into religious nuts.
2) The Hebrew/Christian God is not meant to be feared but respected (usually, they're Christian or Jewish).
I can't speak for Islam, and other religions are polytheistic.
3) God fears ME! ;-)
 wesb1985
Msg: 468
Posted: 1/24/2013 5:04:00 PM
So I've read through pretty much this whole thread, (14 of 19) pages, and Honestly my biggest issue is the "Can't wait to hear from you/Can't want to talk/etc."

Seriously I get the fact that woman on here get way more messages than the men do, I do, but to say that your open and enjoy meeting new people, then you just shrug me off because of a photo without taking the time to get to know me then I don't care how many messages you get a day, your a b*tch, plain and simple.

Also, The whole "A man that has his shit together," Is kind of an issue with me, here's why

I was an idiot when I was younger and made some mistakes that landed me with out a car for a while. I'm going to school taking care of my buisness, I've lived away from home 3 times ON MY OWN, the fact is I'm not the idiot I used to be. Automatically assuming that I'm a bum just because I don't have a car NOW is pretty lame.

Basically, If I'm willing to date a woman who has kids, and you wont give me the time of day because I don't have a car, that's pretty lame. I'm looking past your mistakes, you should show me the same courtesy.

(Now commence all the single moms to hate on me because I called their children "mistakes," I didn't mean it in a derogatory sense. But honestly if your between the ages of 21-29, and your child is a 5th your age, then I'm hard pressed to believe that it was a mutual agreement on your and their father's part.)
 Soul Union
Msg: 469
Posted: 1/24/2013 5:52:56 PM

Basically, If I'm willing to date a woman who has kids, and you wont give me the time of day because I don't have a car, that's pretty lame. I'm looking past your mistakes, you should show me the same courtesy. --- wesb1985

Wesb1985 - not having a car is not a 'mistake.' Please don't associate yourself with that idea.

As for women wanting you or not wanting you for what you have, or who you are, or whatever they decide, give them a wide berth. Ignore them. Don't give them the time of day. They are not worth it, my friend. You don't look like the sort of man who will be on his own for the rest of his life.

And my opinion, for what it's worth, to get tangled up with someone else's children only creates serious problems. You have a choice. Find someone who is free to become involved with you and who wants you for you, not for supporting the absent father's children. That is his responsibility, not yours.

Best wishes -
Peter
 Wonder5750
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2013 10:34:12 AM
^^^ as much as I would like to disagree with you, it is true. We do tend to want someone that can "protect" us. This includes finanically, physically and emotionally. And while it is true we can take care of ourselves, when looking for a "mate" we want someone on an equal scale (if we are honest about our intentions).

There are just as many men out there looking for someone to pay their way as well. And some women have been taken by them to the point they fear expressing their financial status until they are very comfortable with a person.

I was raised that your finances are private, not a topic for polite conversation. (yes I am older than a lot of you lol) But many of the rules have changed, some for the better, some for the worse. I still rarely pay for dates, but I will cook a nice meal, or if there is something I want to see or do, i will buy the tickets.

I think our biggest fear is being taken advantage of. It hurts. But if you never take a chance and become stone hard in your thought process you might miss out on a great person.

It just seems if you take things a bit slower and get to know people better, less friction can happen. Con artists are always in a hurry. They need to know if you will "pay off" or not.
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2013 12:47:45 PM

It just seems if you take things a bit slower and get to know people better, less friction can happen. Con artists are always in a hurry. They need to know if you will "pay off" or not.

I completely agree. That's the reason I always insisted on a coffee date for a first meet.(After I was conned the first couple times.) Women who are really looking for a relationship are more interested in meeting and getting to know the person. Women who are looking for a quick payoff will insist on an expensive meal or getting someone to pay for their entertainment for the night. They will put up with you for one night if they can get what they need out of you, they usually don't have the patience for two dates. Its the exact same thing for giving out information about your job or any financial info. The bad ones will ask that right away, because that's the most important thing to them, they won't wait around and have a polite conversation about hobbies because they absolutely need to know your income right from the start.
 OCRebellion
Msg: 472
Posted: 1/26/2013 2:23:29 PM
Steve, I agree with you on several points. It's something that both genders are doing to the other. I spoke to a guy and he right away wanted to know my name, ok no biggie - first name only. However, not long after that he wanted to know the name of the company I worked for. The moment I refused to provide that info - poof he was gone. Pretty damn pathetic.
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2013 2:32:50 PM
^^^Yep, always beware of people who talk to you as if you are applying for a bank loan. Never give out any personal details on-line(other than a phone #) I always waited until(or if) I ever met them face to face.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 474
Posted: 1/26/2013 4:41:35 PM
Wesb1985 - not having a car is not a 'mistake.' Please don't associate yourself with that idea.

As for women wanting you or not wanting you for what you have, or who you are, or whatever they decide, give them a wide berth. Ignore them. Don't give them the time of day. They are not worth it, my friend. You don't look like the sort of man who will be on his own for the rest of his life.

And my opinion, for what it's worth, to get tangled up with someone else's children only creates serious problems. You have a choice. Find someone who is free to become involved with you and who wants you for you, not for supporting the absent father's children. That is his responsibility, not yours.

Excellent post Peter, I agree completely. Women who dog you because you don't have a car, are probably shallow, and narcississtic, and you don't need to date those types of women. They don't seem to mind demanding a man be their personal taxi's and cart them all around town if the shoe was on the other foot and they didn't have a car. But hey, let's not talk about that.

On Markus' recently formed "Top Ten" lists of what women like to
talk about and what they do NOT like to talk about, money was something
they did NOT like to talk about. I find that fascinating because
I think it is TRUE that they do not like to TALK about it. They'd
rather the whole issue of their opportunism be as covert as possible.
It's easier to appear non-materialistic if it's tacit rather than overt.

Pretty much hit it out of the ballpark here, spot on. Many women are out to get all they can from a man, and do it in a covert, low profile way. Not all obviously, but the numbers are larger than women will lead you to believe. most women won't date broke men, why? if it doesn't work out, they can't get anything from a man with nothing. Many women are vindictive, and will often times, go after a man to get what she can, should the relationship go south. I have a friend who dated a girl for 9 months, when he got tired of her, and kicked her through the uprights, she tried taking him to court for "her share", and tried to get him to pay for an apartment for her for over a year. They weren't engaged, or married, just dating. She 'demanded" this from my friend. She got nothing.

Women are CONSTRUCTED by nature to be opportunistic in the
search for a mate who will feed and protect the nest. Any attempts
to philosophically deny that with all kinds of modern feminist slogans
is merely a further ruse to imply that "things are really different NOW".
They aren't any different than in the Year One but there's the enormous
PRETENSE that they are. Modern philosophy hasn't even come close
to overcoming our essential biology.

Yep.

Trust me, you're better off w/o women like this OP.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 475
Posted: 1/26/2013 4:56:18 PM

^^^Well I'm sure there are some fake ones here too, but if you were faking it, why would you have pics of fat, ugly, late 40ish women? Most of the ones I'm talking about are in that category and post in the main forum. ---I also want to clarify that most of the women that post in this California forum seem like decent people, and I'm not referring to the regulars that post on this forum.

I'm not so sure most of the women here in SoCal are decent people. Most of the women here seem like they're only interest in a man, is to see what they can get from that man, should the relationship go south later on. They have these pre-requisites it seems that a man has to have this, this, this, and this in order to date them. Plus, here in SoCal, women are programmed/accustomed to men making ridiculous amounts of $$$ for doing relatively nothing, and then demanding EVERY man they date must match up to those standards, and or income level, or they're losers, and they want nothing to do with you. I make close to 6 figs a year(very close), and I've had women tell me i dont make enough to date them, or that they're looking for the 'complete package". One women told me she'd stop working if we moved in together, and/or married, would have 2 kids and "sit home and watch the kids while I worked". ALOT of women out here also think they're "entitled princesses" and want everything. They know if you can't or won't provide it for them, someone else will. Doesn't work that way.

I get what you're saying Steve, but SoCal dating is a minefield, and you have to wear big boots in order to dodge all the bs that comes your way throughout it.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Statements in profiles that make you say "NEXT!"