Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Statements in profiles that make you say "NEXT!"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MACALA
Msg: 78
Statements in profiles that make you say NEXT!Page 4 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
"I'm only here for the forums."
 lacalli
Msg: 79
Statements in profiles that make you say NEXT!
Posted: 12/23/2011 11:40:05 AM
I have a dog pic on my profile AND I'm only here for the forums. I would make an exception for a guy with the politics of Larry Elder, the spirituality of the Dalai Lama and the looks of Antonion Banderas. I'm realistic, just like all the men on here.
 mateo45
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2011 4:02:16 PM
Ah yes, Larry Elder, the Black right-wing talk show host, who spouts such "tolerant" & "spiritual" stuff as, "in the last 1,000 years, the Arabs have translated as many books as Spain translates in just one year!"

Actually, I should think you'd find a lot of those kinda "simpatico" types here... although the rest of it, you're right, not so much. Next...!!!
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/23/2011 4:54:09 PM
I dont know what woman pissed in his coffee but jeez !!!
 slpboo
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/23/2011 4:57:44 PM
Anything pertaining to race or body type (whether it's positive or negative). We all have our preferences but feeling the need to exclaim you do or don't care for a particular frame or ethnicity just leaves your profile with a negative or immature vibe.
 mateo45
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2011 5:53:48 PM
I dont know what woman pissed in his coffee but jeez !!!

Says the gal with only 2 sentences in her "about me" profile. Both of them bashing men!

And who knew we had so many Larry Elder fans here (...LOL)?!
 lacalli
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/23/2011 8:33:29 PM
Yeah, a lot of people heart Larry or he wouldn't be in a prime radio spot in the second biggest market in the country...
I Larry and I used to heart his mom-awesome lady. I need to put those 3 qualities in my profile since I got contacted on a daily basis by men with angry liberal sentiments in theirs....
 mateo45
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 9:34:12 AM
Well, for that matter, Hitler was also pretty "popular" for awhile! But yes, the whole "liberal vs conservative" thang (aka, the "culture wars"), has become so polarized and enuff like "religion" now, that many us have come to recognize some of the "clues", pointing one way or the other.

Although I have to admit, that is the first time I've seen the Dalai Lama mentioned in the same sentence with a right wing hate-monger like Elder, who makes a living telling bigots things they wanna hear, like "a black man is ten times more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is to rape a black woman!" Hey, thanks for the reminder, Larry, and Peace on Earth to you too!
 TheLimey
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2011 9:38:57 AM
Here's one that freaked me out.
Was contacted by a woman on here who said she's having marital problems & wanted me to teach her how to shoot a gun....

Yeah, let me get right on that...
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/24/2011 9:41:32 AM
I'm only here for the Forums too,,, but if I could get laid every year or so that would be a nice bonus.
 lacalli
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/24/2011 1:05:15 PM
Wow, you just mention a preference and those tolerant lefties go crazy....The only statements that make me go "NEXT" are when men are not strong enough to tolerate dissenting opinions and put in their profiles something about political affiliation. Conservative men are hot.
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/24/2011 2:53:15 PM
Calligirl, You have pretty hair.
 JamesHermes
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/24/2011 5:42:44 PM

Here's one that freaked me out.
Was contacted by a woman on here who said she's having marital problems & wanted me to teach her how to shoot a gun....

Yeah, let me get right on that...

Are you serious? You should report that woman to the authorities. It sounds like she's planning to murder her husband. She's looking for someone to teach her how to shoot a gun to replace him which would make any man crazy enough to do it an accomplice to a murder crime.
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/24/2011 10:04:10 PM
I agree with Lacalli ... conservative men are hawt! (lmao my nixon immitation)
 matchlight
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2011 10:34:29 AM

I agree with Lacalli ... conservative men are hawt!

Thank you ladies. It's nice to know at least of few of you appreciate us. Probably three-fourths of the single women in California, if not more, agree with Obama. I take a woman's political views as a rough guide to her intelligence--with conservative at the sharp end of the scale. Dupes and dopes make me go the other way.

Interesting that the poster chose to attack Elder personally (with the predictable use of overheated words like "bigot" and "Hitler") for his statements about the translations and rapes, instead of showing that the statements weren't true. That's just what I'd expect. We should be understanding of liberals, though--they have to work with limited resources.
 Elmenreich
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2011 4:26:52 PM

Are you serious? You should report that woman to the authorities. It sounds like she's planning to murder her husband. She's looking for someone to teach her how to shoot a gun to replace him which would make any man crazy enough to do it an accomplice to a murder crime.

Let's not go overboard. I'm all for gun control, but you don't report someone to the police for wanting to learn how to shoot a gun.
 john_in_bh
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/27/2011 11:13:49 AM

Although I have to admit, that is the first time I've seen the Dalai Lama mentioned in the same sentence with a right wing hate-monger like Elder, who makes a living telling bigots things they wanna hear, like "a black man is ten times more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is to rape a black woman!"

And white women are ten times more likely to date black men, than white men dating black women.

So?

Let me guess, liberals don't try to say things other liberals want to hear?

That is what politics is about these days. Spewing BS that the majority of people agree with to get elected.

L A M E
 mateo45
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 4:26:51 PM
Well John, those kinda gals obviously fall in my "Next!" category regardless, but I can see how they might be more your "cuppa" and that's fine. BTW, sounds like she's probably still available... if you think you can also meet the "Dalai Lama" and "Antonio Banderas" requirements?!
 john_in_bh
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/28/2011 8:53:11 AM
You are right ^^^^ my female single "friends" ask me for that stuff all the time. And since us guys are not allowed to have sex with them what good are they to us? Maybe they can cook a good pie.
 mateo45
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2011 10:46:20 AM
John... John... John!! That's why 'ya gotta go "Next!" with all those uptight conservative gals who're all talk!

Hey, there's a reason we're called "liberals" (although when liberal gals have sex with right wing guys, I think it's called "mercy sex")!!! ;-p
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/28/2011 12:26:55 PM
Wow so all women are good for is sex? Nevermind we can carry on a decent conversation, make good listeners, give sound advice, be a good companion to try out the new restraunt down the street or go see the new movie out, go to a concert or just plain old shopping and telling you what looks good or not. I have a few friends I hang out with sometimes they pay sometimes I pay theres times we dig in the couch or check the ashtray for spare change and have a great time just winging it. What you consider to be all talk ... at least we dont piss, **** and moan about spending time in good company cuz it doesnt end in sex!
 john_in_bh
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/28/2011 12:59:39 PM
ninja- Not just good for sex, if you are lucky they can cook and clean too!
 john_in_bh
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/28/2011 1:03:46 PM

John... John... John!! That's why 'ya gotta go "Next!" with all those uptight conservative gals who're all talk!

Hey, there's a reason we're called "liberals" (although when liberal gals have sex with right wing guys, I think it's called "mercy sex")!!! ;-p

What I was talking about was my FRIENDS that are female. I would not want/expect sex from them anyway (well not "want" with most).

My friend you have it a bit backwards ...when conservative guys have sex with liberals it's mercy sex. Or at least the conservative guys says HELP! when the liberal comes out with the whips and chains!
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Statements in profiles that make you say "NEXT!"