Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not single at all      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JoseMadre
Msg: 35
Not single at allPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I see this has been answered, but I think it needs saying again. My neighbor was dating this lady, and then they broke up. That was two years ago. To this date, she still stalks him, hacking his Facebook and other accounts and contacting any lady with whom he converses, telling each of them how awful of a person he is. She has come by his place while he's been entertaining and left notes on the visitors cars. And, yes, she has followed him on dates and confronted him in restaurants. He's a nice guy and refuses to get a TRO. Ladies, please ask for info before assuming the guy is horrible.
 Sussieee
Msg: 38
Not single at all
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:01:14 PM
Been there, except we lived together and I had his baby before I realized it! --YiKeS--
Bottom line, you can't control anyone else, just yourself.
 jmark4
Msg: 39
Not single at all
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:02:15 PM
just learn from it; remember to go slow, especially with internet dating.

It's rough in todays dating world with so many cheaters and people with no class or character.

Just be patient; and I'm glad he was exposed.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not single at all