Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pipedreams1111
Msg: 120
Being a LonerPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I am only alone because I live in complete, unwavering, relentless, endless poverty. I want to say thank you Obama for killing all of the jobs. All I needed was one more day of being alone. If I had any money at all I would ask the girl at the local waffle house for a date and if she suggested that she couldn't because of kids, insinuating that she can only go out if I hire a babysitter then I would have to sit alone and think about offering her money to get a babysitter verses hiring a prostitute. Without money I don't have either of those choices and for some reason that I can't figure out, there are no rich women beating down my door. I have been trying to figure that one out for five decades and still no answer. As a person whom spends most of his time alone I can tell you that all of the people in politics agree on one thing, give American jobs to China. They love free trade. Cheap labor equals more money for them. If they had one ounce of American in them they would completely eliminate free trade forcing American manufactures to hire American workers. You are never really alone, the IRS wants to know where you are and be your friend for life. They want you to pay for a government that doesn't represent anyone. Thats why I don't vote. If I could vote for them to kiss my ass I would be at the election booth right now pulling down levers as fast as possible.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >