Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whiskeypapa
Msg: 66
Anyone else scared of Iran nuking the Holy Land? [CLOSED FOR REVIEW]Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
After the Iranians applied their size twelves to the US backside some revolutionaries wanted to take revenge on the local Jews. Khomeini issued a fatwa protecting the Jews and their religion still enjoys the protection and respect of the Iranians, they even have a gauranteed seat in the Iranian Parliment.

However, Iranian Jews do not have: Jews only roads and Jews only beaches as they do in occupied Palestine, they do not commit Crimes Against Humanity as the occupiers of Palestine have done in Lebanon and Gaza. Their Rabbis have never been arrested for sex crimes against children as the Rabbis in occupied Palestine. So, the supremacist beliefs and attitudes are limited to the ashkanazis in occupied Palestine.

It should be noted that it was the zionists who first declared war on the Germans in 1933.
 Bishopboat
Msg: 67
Anyone else scared of Iran nuking the Holy Land?
Posted: 11/18/2011 6:59:46 AM
So you want us as a nation to push an already pissed off nation closer to the edge of lashing back so that they DONT use nukes? No offense, but there's no logic in that... Maybe if we wouldnt haven given the jews Israel after WW2 we would not be having this issue right now?.... (just an idea).

At the end of the day I'm a white man, I live in America... I dont care what goes on between the jews and muslims over in the middle east.
 matchlight
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2011 12:20:37 PM

(just an idea)

And a silly one. Jew-hating had been rampant in the Middle East since long before Israel was established in 1948. Islamists have tried to spread the idea that Muslims, after they overran North Africa and crossed into Spain in the early Middle Ages, tolerated Jews and Christians as fellow "peoples of the Book." If so, it was the exception rather than the rule.

Muslims often killed unbelievers in the areas they dominated, unless they agreed to convert to Islam. But they were sometimes given another choice. They could keep their religion and survive, but only as pariahs with almost no rights--"dhimmis." To underscore their submission and their status as lesser beings, dhimmis had to pay the "jizyah," a religious tax.

The Muslim Brotherhood was slaughtering Jews in Egypt and elsewhere in the region before the end of WWII. The Mufti of Jerusalem was one of Hitler's biggest fans, spending part of the war in Germany and helping the Nazis recruit thousands of Arabs for an SS outfit. Rashid Ali was the head of a fascist group which took power in Iraq and during the war helped German and Italian forces there fight the British.

So you want us as a nation to push an already pissed off nation closer to the edge of lashing back so that they DONT use nukes?

Iran doesn't have any to use. The idea is to make sure it doesn't get any. And I don't see why anyone should care whether the scabby murderers who are running Iran like the U.S. Most people who have studied this think it's very likely that if Iran gets the bomb, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, and maybe other countries in that region will go all out to develop their own nuclear weapons. Imagine a Middle East where several unstable, undemocratic regimes, more or less sympathetic to jihadist terrorists, had atom bombs. The fact even one regime like that exists in Pakistan already makes the world far more dangerous.

Anyone who thinks there's safety in appeasing evil--or who thinks the illegitimate gang in Tehran can be appeased--should study how several years of appeasing Hitler finally made him confident enough to start an all-out war.
 BalderDog2
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/18/2011 1:39:16 PM

Imagine a Middle East where several unstable, undemocratic regimes, more or less sympathetic to jihadist terrorists, had atom bombs.

You mean like the current US Tea Party Congress being so sympathetic to the extreme Christian right and agenda? I don't recall many on the extreme Christian right making much of a denouncement when one of them lobs a bomb into an abortion clinic.

I have to wonder what the world is thinking, watching the debates leading up to the Republican primary. I imagine they must be terrified one of these clowns might actually get elected President and his or her finger on the little red button.
 Bishopboat
Msg: 70
Posted: 11/18/2011 9:19:06 PM
Matchlight, What did your relatives do in WW2? My grandfather was killing communist in Russia saving Europe from zionism and marxism... So... Say that you want dude, but if it wasnt for Adolf Hitler all of Europe would have been communist and would still be communist. We would probly aswell be communist. The Nazis put down the Communist in Germany, put them down in Spain and then killed 40,000,000 of them in the Soviet Union... I dont see anything wrong with are isolationist policys... I'm anti communist and I'm white... Sorry for just not caring about people who arnt like me, I dont have too. lol

What I'm trying to say is, we didnt need to get involved in that conflict and we dont need to get involved with this one...
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 12:32:48 AM
The death toll from unstable regimes of professed "Christians" dwarfs any and all Islamic regimes through history. Perhaps 20 million or more in the Americas alone.

Since 1991 our religious christian zionists leaders have unleashed the equivalent of 400,000 Nagasaki bombs worth of radiation poisoning in the Middle East through our use of dirty bombs/DU weapons. And ya wonder why people are wary of our unstable regimes and want protection.
 Tah,
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/19/2011 2:04:46 AM

What did your relatives do in WW2?

Mine were hiding under stairwells from the Luftwaffe who were bombing the shit out of them in the ship building town of newcastle upon tyne. They were going to schools with gas masks and never saw a banana for over 7 years.

Thier grand fathers fought at the somme ........

Strange world as we both dont like the same christian fundementalist properganda on here.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/19/2011 8:19:10 AM

what did your elders do in WW2[\quote]

My grandpa was manning artillery in France, but only for a short time. The war ended just after he got there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 statemachine500
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/19/2011 6:55:02 PM
Rashid Ali threw out the British puppet Regent Abad al-llah.

matchlight,considering the activities of the recent import European Jews and Orde Wingate during their night squad activities in the 30's,is it any wonder they were hated?

Any group of religious fanatics are dangerous.
 thinker55
Msg: 76
Posted: 11/19/2011 7:13:21 PM
Thats just your opinion, of course
 thinker55
Msg: 77
Posted: 11/19/2011 7:16:49 PM
your getting off topic a little ,aint you
 cotter
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2011 8:29:03 PM

Thats just your opinion, of course
That's kind of what goes on in here ... eh?

your getting off topic a little ,aint you
Since there is no reference as to which post that statement is directed ... I'd say it's a bit difficult to establish if any "off topic" statement was made.

Did you perhaps have an opinion of the topic of this thread?
 Tah,
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/20/2011 12:49:06 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5267640865741878159

thaks for this earthpuppy for this vid that documents in jest the wests interfearence with middle eastern countries and iran for centuries to control oil.

divide and conquer.
 AlphaDraconis
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/20/2011 4:22:11 PM
The chosenites are going to be in a world of trouble once the Rothschilds attempt to mess with Iran. 13k Sahbad rockets 'via iran' headed str8 towards tel aviv can't all be stopped.
 matchlight
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 5:48:58 AM
The chosenites are going to be in a world of trouble once the Rothschilds attempt to mess with Iran.

Anti-Semites usually hide their prejudice behind a claim that they are only opposed to the policies of Israel. It's good that some of them don't bother to hide their Jew-hating, but just put it out there for all to see.

Statists and Muslim jihadists are natural allies. They share a common hatred of America, the West, and the freedoms they represent. Leftists are the jihadists' Fifth Column in the U.S.
 whiskeypapa
Msg: 82
Posted: 11/21/2011 6:21:02 AM
The policies of ethnic cleansing, murder and land-theft of the regime occupying Palestine are policies that must be bought to light. Criticism of these policies do not indicate jew-hatred or a hatred of the freedoms the West is losing by supporting the illegal and immoral regime occupying Palestine, rather , they indicate a deep concern for the plight of all mankind.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 6:21:19 AM
Over a quarter of Jews are against Zionism and opposed to the Israeli government terrorism toward it's neighbors in minorities. Are they "Jew Haters" as well Herr Matchlight?
 matchlight
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 12:46:59 PM

The policies of ethnic cleansing, murder and land-theft of the regime occupying Palestine are policies that must be bought to light.

Israel has no such policies to reveal. But Jew-hating is pretty easy to reveal.
The Parasites on Parade we've seen stinking up various cities for the past couple months have expressed more than a few intensely anti-Semitic sentiments. There is also a pronounced streak of anti-Semitism in this President, in his Chicago friends like Ayres and Wright and Khalidi, and in many of his acolytes. That, combined with their resentment and dislike of the U.S., makes them the natural allies of Muslim jihadists.
 SoBayNative
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/21/2011 12:52:08 PM
^^^So we agree on something finally. I wish more people had the balls to speak the truth about this administration.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 3:00:36 PM
Lightmatch. Please provide citations for your slanderous remarks. Please also address the Jews against Zionism and Israeli terrorism.
Dogma and rhetoric is easy. Quantify your prejudice.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/21/2011 3:19:09 PM
I am amazed that in here...
or in any blog that talks about bombing Iran.....
Zionism always comes up.

Makes me think the two are connected.
 SoBayNative
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/21/2011 3:39:41 PM
^^^Only in your mind. I suppose you missed it where the leaders of Iran have threatened to blow Israel off the map.
 Tah,
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/21/2011 4:41:19 PM
They share a common hatred of America, the West, and the freedoms they represent.

tell that to those pepper sprayed in california on the weekend, tell them about the freedom and liberty and democracy that america represents...
 JustDukky
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/21/2011 7:59:14 PM

I suppose you missed it where the leaders of Iran have threatened to blow Israel off the map.

Not that crap again!...How many times does it have to be debunked before people stop believing the zionist propaganda?

There is a BIG difference between an expression that is misinterpreted and a threat. For the final time, the sentiment expressed was that the zionist regime would one day be "wiped from the pages of history." (contextually speaking, that it will cease to exist in its current racist, warmongering, international crime committing form) Compare that with the misinterpretation "We will wipe Israel off the map."

An equivalent misinterpretation happened many years ago when Khruschev said "We will bury you." on a visit to the US. It sounded threatening, but that was because americans were unfamiliar with Russian expressions and the interpreter used the literal translation instead of contextual one. What Khruschev was really saying (in a good natured way when discussing the differing political philosophies) was "We will outlive you." (It appears he was wrong.)
 SoBayNative
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/21/2011 8:34:03 PM
You can't stand it that the US has and always will support Israel as do other nations. Israel is no more in crisis than it ever has been and will continue to exist. Watch and learn. And Ehud Barak on CNN last night told Zakaria that Obama has given more support to Israel than any other president. Israel has always existed and always will. Swallow that.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >