Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Safe place to meet for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bigcalm
Msg: 76
Safe place to meet for sexPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Back seat of a car...
 Linda41289
Msg: 77
Safe place to meet for sex
Posted: 11/28/2012 6:50:43 PM
Right! Everyone likes a little danger! But...I'll take "pretend danger" over real danger anyday..
 Geffreyy
Msg: 78
Posted: 11/28/2012 7:09:06 PM
Okay, being serious, I've got your back bro.

This is what you do, prostyle:
You can go to his place (or a motel if you please), place doesn't necessarily matter, any place can be a safe place, the real question you should be asking is how you can go about making it a safe place, that is what I'm going to teach you: While you are in front of your short-term suitor call one of your friends. During this conversation with your friend make sure to tacitly interject into the conversation the place where you will be going to have sex. Don't mention that you are going there to have sex, just mention that you are going there. If you are going to the short-term suitor's place, give your friend the address, if you are going to a motel tell your friend which motel. But, remember to make sure this conversation takes place infront of your short-term suitor so that he overhears the conversation. This way he will know that someone has your back and you will also feel more at ease knowing that someone is aware of your location. He will not dare try anything funny if such a scenario is set up.

A friend of mine does this all the time and she has never been raped or otherwise harmed in any way.

Enjoy your sexual excursions. Carpe Diem!
 benjameson68
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:47:07 AM
The hotel thing is the best way if you dont want each other to know where you live. I even would meet outdoors in the woods somewhere I love having sex outdoors!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/3/2012 8:16:15 AM
The doctors office,, who pays for the test afterwords,, That should discussed before hand,, ,,,OMG was that really a question OP..
 Seattletop
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/3/2012 7:04:11 PM

I would think that the fact that there really is no safe way to do it with a total stranger would be one of the motivations for doing it in the first place- the danger factor.

I love this response! That is EXACTLY why you would meet a stranger for sex! At least one person understands...LOL I have engaged in the activity a few times over the years and they were not total strangers though... usually a few emails and meet for a drink or two and then off we go....but not knowing them either. As far as risk goes.... If you thought just having sex was risky..... try throwing a little (ok.. a lot of ) kink into the mix.... How about handing someone you just met in person an hour before 3 handcuffs, opening the hotel door, showing her in and telling her to strip and put these on while I go and get some ice. Then returning, trying to hide your shock that she did it - and then putting a gag and blindfold on her and having a total blast. And I have done the reverse too.... The funniest thing I had happen was a woman's cell phone ringing.... she's telling me to answer it and hold it up to her.... Its her friend doing a check up call..... She is saying "everything is fine... no really, I'm fine, really, .... I didn't call because we are at a motel, she giggles, and says she'll call back in a bit." She was pretty tied up at the time... So the danger factor is a huge turn on alright! So all the posts I have read about "oh, no I would never take that risk..." I have to say, aside from getting about 100 emails over the next week from one woman, I have never had a problem. I also have only done this a few times.... I do know people who have been severely hurt rock climbing, skate boarding, parachuting, motorbiking, mountain biking, skiing, SCUBA diving, falling off a deck, got run over by a boat, and one even fell in the garage. So as far as physical activities goes, I would rank the adult fantasy acting out ones as one of the safer things to do....but with enough face time to make a judgement call if you are going to let this person totally take you. As far as where.... I would say a hotel or motel should be pretty safe.... with enough yelling I am sure someone would hear... unless the clerk sizes you both up and puts you at the far end of the building. LOL So to the poster who say... I am not looking for this, just was talking..." I say.... "Yeah right!"
 salty_blumist
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2012 7:34:37 PM
Hey op and others who may know, if you both come to some sort of mutual understanding or agreement that you both just wanna have sex, what could be so dangerous? I mean, your safety could be compromised anywhere at anytime with anyone. The police say most sex assaults are done by someone known to the victim. The thing in these situations that should be paramount, is honesty. I know it works both ways for both sex's. Because honestly speaking, from past experience and from what I've heard, it infuriates men if their misled into thinking a woman wants sex only to find out when the moment of truth arrives, that's she's nothing more than a tease, who was never intent on having sex.
 mkhurst
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2012 8:27:30 PM
That's a tough but interesting question...not sure I've ever been in thaty position (no oun intended). I guess with two consenting adults that's fine if it's "safe" (sex). Perhaps a hotel / motel but it'd seem it'd be better to get to know eachother first and / or feel comfortable at one another's "crib(s)" but to each his own. Perhaps some don't want commitment, just "fun?"
 Somedudeinablueshirt
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2012 10:45:38 PM
If you are looking for a booty call, go to a neutral site and have a friend call you have a set time OR tell a friend you will call them by such and such and if you do not call to come looking. OR and this is a big suggestion and should be advice you should always take... if you feel the guy might be a threat or you feel you NEED to take precautions then DO NOT GO OUT WITH THE MAN.

Some Dude.
 Space_Weaver
Msg: 85
Posted: 12/3/2012 10:58:50 PM
The balcony of a movie theater so you can play an exciting round of "whose hand is it." Sex with a stranger that your friend doesn't know is just inviting those ever present 3 letters. STD. What a silly goose!!
 Dolphinelover
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/3/2013 10:41:02 AM
Outdoors in the country or the woods by a nice lake,there is lots of places you can meet for sex and be safe.
 DevilfromToronto
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/3/2013 12:35:50 PM
make sure there is no camera around, you can be made a ''star'' worldwide
 WatchingtheBobber
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/3/2013 2:21:01 PM
I had one occasion that this happened. We talked for a few days off and on on-line, then met and talked, and then went to my home. It was a little scary and not sure it was smart… but it happened and I am still alive and have to admit, despite the awkwardness, no regrets, it was fun and could not rule out the idea of running across someone who might prompt this sort of thing again.
 SILVER333
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/3/2013 10:12:40 PM
In the middle of any parking lot in my pick up truck too ;-) lol
 stablu
Msg: 90
Posted: 1/3/2013 10:28:49 PM
I find a nice dumpster is always a great place for casual sex with a stranger.
 CaptainAmericaOO7
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/4/2013 9:05:47 PM
I've never had any problems having sex pressed up against the walls of a grubby alleyway.
 sk8tr22222
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2013 4:51:17 PM
I think it would be safe to meet up for a coffee at timmies chit chat about what we want and go from there.
 hotmerlot
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/8/2013 4:55:56 PM
Inside a deep freeze, that where your dead body will get stored anyways.
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 94
Posted: 3/8/2013 5:43:25 PM
The Back of my Lexus or my wifes Mercedes
 VTECturbo
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2013 8:12:06 AM
^ Is this guy serious? LOL.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/18/2013 12:52:24 PM
A hotel/motel room, far from where either lives?

No time for all that? How about the car?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/20/2013 5:34:52 PM

(MilesAndMilesOfSmiles60) Ever been to a strip joint? Happens there all the time in the back corners.

*WHERE* are these strip-joints you speak of?
 browneyesseeking
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/20/2013 5:46:08 PM
Ummm.. My take on your question...

Basically you are entrusting your life to anyone you choose to have sex with. Even with protection you could contract a serious std. So in my books, if you trust someone enough to have sex with them, why wouldn't you trust them enough to go to their house??
 NewYorkFan1
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/20/2013 8:28:50 PM
Back in the day there were plenty of motels in the area you cold rent a room for just a few hours.
I assume they are still available. Probably still even still have the same sheets on the beds from 30 years ago!!!
 Doublju
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/21/2013 9:40:49 PM
In the woods in the darkness near the shadows.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Safe place to meet for sex